Why Obama targeted Flynn

ObiOne

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I read that you can’t answer the question yourself, yet you believe what the media tells you is racist.  You should educate yourself more about geography, ethnicity, humanities, civilization, etc before you embarrass yourself further.  Remember, Bev didn’t touch the question either.  At least he’d know not to believe wiki, I bet

OK bro, I'm not about to play your games.... how about this, trumps not racist but I ain't voting for the POS still 😉.... that should quiet you up 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

OK bro, I'm not about to play your games.... how about this, trumps not racist but I ain't voting for the POS still 😉.... that should quiet you up 

Not playing any games.  You posted something about him being racist towards a group that wasn’t racist.  I asked you a question and you couldn’t answer.  No games unless you think this is jeopardy.  I’ll choose Jett doesn’t know for $400 Alex

I will flat out say that if Trump isn't racist, then he may be worse, as he plays to racist fears and uses racist manipulation to signal those who are to support him. He should embrace it full blown, deny it unequivocally or quit using it to feather his nest. He should be a MAN. 

And if anyone else in any other place, running for office or not, had said any of the things publicly he had said, he would have been fired and run out of town on a rail. Well, maybe not Alabama or parts of East Texas. There, he can count on high fives! 😒

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Not playing any games.  You posted something about him being racist towards a group that wasn’t racist.  I asked you a question and you couldn’t answer.  No games unless you think this is jeopardy.  I’ll choose Jett doesn’t know for $400 Alex

Man Man Man

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I will flat out say that if Trump isn't racist, then he may be worse, as he plays to racist fears and uses racist manipulation to signal those who are to support him. He should embrace it full blown, deny it unequivocally or quit using it to feather his nest. He should be a MAN. 

a preacher I know who is African American votes republican mostly every election at least thats what he said, told me last week he voted trump in '16, said he's seen enough to vote democratic this election... said he doesn't believe in abortion or anything the democrats stand for but he won't be with trump this go around 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

He says what he says on National television, He doesn’t snipe from the shadow like somebody I know on an anonymous message board.. Maybe You need to man up..🤨

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He says what he says on National television, He doesn’t snipe from the shadow like somebody I know on an anonymous message board.. Maybe You need to man up..🤨

Very touching your heartfelt defense of Dear Leader, who attacks all on Twitter or at 'rallies' and runs like a ### from truth and confrontation. Bows and scrapes to dictators, runs from female reporters. He is a COWARD. Hope that doesn't make you cry. You seemed like that hit a nerve. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Very touching your heartfelt defense of Dear Leader, who attacks all on Twitter or at 'rallies' and runs like a ### from truth and confrontation. Bows and scrapes to dictators, runs from female reporters. He is a COWARD. Hope that doesn't make you cry. You seemed like that hit a nerve. 

All facts

2 hours ago, JETT said:

That's not the only thing you are wrong about President Trump  on either .... glad you at least admit he's not a racist ....

8 hours ago, JETT said:

corrupt vs corrupt 

Sexist vs sexist

We've had one for nearly 4 years time to muddy the waters and try something new

How is Biden anything new.  We saw 8 years of his old hat, and it took Trump to undo it all to get this country rolling again.  President Trump will do it again after the Wuhan is over.  Biden will lock us down.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

How is Biden anything new.  We saw 8 years of his old hat, and it took Trump to undo it all to get this country rolling again.  President Trump will do it again after the Wuhan is over.  Biden will lock us down.  

Trump locked us down as well

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Probably not... But I would bet you would be surprised how many he Does get...

O he's Definitely going to get some Hispanics and blacks no doubt, but not near what him and his base are hoping for