Why Obama targeted Flynn

ObiOne

I just hope yalls docs have plenty of mods if he were to be defeated, i can see the same rd the dems took if he was beat LMFAO hypocrisy at its finest and I hope they stonewall everything the right would ask for

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I just hope yalls docs have plenty of mods if he were to be defeated, i can see the same rd the dems took if he was beat LMFAO hypocrisy at its finest and I hope they stonewall everything the right would ask for

What do the Mods have to do with any of this ?😜

20 minutes ago, JETT said:

Trump locked us down as well

Most of that was done by leftist magistrates that continue to do so.  He made a bad choice on that, yet the Democrats are still attempting to keep everyone locked down.  I've been out in the world, and during the high point of the virus, and I avoided contracting it.  I know how not to contract the virus.  I'm not going to let my guard down either.  Today I heard Mayor Sylvester Turner say the hot spots in Houston were jails, homeless shelters, and nursing homes.   All three are areas that proper hygiene and sanitation are not practiced at.   Nursing homes have been terrible since the 70's, and I wish my family had never decided to put my father in one.  I was the lone dissenting vote with four other brothers, and I was going to take care of my father in the home I grew up in.  He was dead in less than a month.  I knew  it was a death sentence, because his brother died in one from gangrene to his leg in one, and I could go into details, but it's a long story.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Most of that was done by leftist magistrates that continue to do so.  He made a bad choice on that, yet the Democrats are still attempting to keep everyone locked down.  I've been out in the world, and during the high point of the virus, and I avoided contracting it.  I know how not to contract the virus.  I'm not going to let my guard down either.  Today I heard Mayor Sylvester Turner say the hot spots in Houston were jails, homeless shelters, and nursing homes.   All three are areas that proper hygiene and sanitation are not practiced at.   Nursing homes have been terrible since the 70's, and I wish my family had never decided to put my father in one.  I was the lone dissenting vote with four other brothers, and I was going to take care of my father in the home I grew up in.  He was dead in less than a month.  I knew  it was a death sentence, because his brother died in one from gangrene to his leg in one, and I could go into details, but it's a long story.  

sorry to hear that

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Sorry to hear that, Dave.😕

22 hours ago, JETT said:

Trump locked us down as well

Trump did not lock the country down or place it under quarantine.  He left that up to the States.  7 States did not even have it :  https://ballotpedia.org/States_that_did_not_issue_lockdown_or_stay-at-home_orders_in_response_to_the_coronavirus_(COVID-19)_pandemic,_2020 .  President Trump did declare a National Emergency so that States could apply for aid.  If he doesn't have the authority to open states back up again, he certainly didn't have the authority to lock them down.  Where do you get your news ?  Trump wants U.S. all to return to a normal life.  Sure some of us will still catch the virus, but it's the Dims and the dim MSM that is continually scaring people into thinking this is more dangerous than what it actually is.  The main reason for the lock downs were to prevent the hospitals from being overloaded with patients.  The only places that they were were in Democrat cities and States.  As we know today, many will go to the hospital for just a sniffle or even a small cut.  Which is why many prices both the cost and insurance are sky high.  Hospitals received billions from the stimuless package in an effort to keep them afloat.  What's amazing is hospitals are still furloughing employees.  My next door neighbor has been furloughed from the Memorial Hermann in The Woodlands.   https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/49-hospitals-furloughing-workers-in-response-to-covid-19.html .   I refuse to vote for Governor Abbott in the 2022 primaries, but if he wins I will be forced to vote for him over a Democrat that will ruin Texas.  He has made numerous mistakes over the last two months.  While he has tried to correct them, he's too liberal for me.  

Since it is Memorial Day, I do remember those that have fought and died for this country.  I would guarantee that if any of them were alive today, they would say the actions by our Governors and magistrates in many states have been Draconian, and they would be standing against these abuses of the Constitution that all of them swore an oath to uphold.  The Constitution comes first, not our personal safety.  They put their selves at risk for our country for U.S. to be free, and not be corralled like sheep.  Take care of your self and your body, and your children as well, but we can be safe as we have with past virus outbreaks as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The dimocrats should bear the brunt of the blame for trying to wreck the economy.  They would rather see small businesses fail and people lose their jobs than reopen the economy ... they are willing to hurt anyone and everyone if they think it hurts President Trump  .... it's a sad situation  ....

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The dimocrats should bear the brunt of the blame for trying to wreck the economy.  They would rather see small businesses fail and people lose their jobs than reopen the economy ... they are willing to hurt anyone and everyone if they think it hurts President Trump  .... it's a sad situation  ....

The Speaker of The House should be Tried for Treason, along with dozens of Co-conspirators.

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They want all businesses to fail so they can control them, but as shown by Jett's reaction, he's sleeping through it.  

58 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They want all businesses to fail so they can control them, but as shown by Jett's reaction, he's sleeping through it.  

He might need to wake up or else They might be pumping septic tanks instead of him doing it. They’ll give him a small monthly benefit (the same one everybody else will get) & he can rely on “Uncle Sugar” to take care of him, cradle to grave..

7 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Sleeping through it, or just trying to ignore it ....

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Jett!?!?? You ‘sleep again?!?! That explains a lot...🤔🙄

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He might need to wake up or else They might be pumping septic tanks instead of him doing it. They’ll give him a small monthly benefit (the same one everybody else will get) & he can rely on “Uncle Sugar” to take care of him, cradle to grave..

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Sleeping through it, or just trying to ignore it ....

:sleep:, tired man