image.jpeg

image.png

7C788C3F-25F9-486B-AC21-1C799EAE587F.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 1

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol, true storie (aka kirt) 

I know you hate trump. That’s a stated fact. One question though. Biden saying you’re not black if you don’t for me isn’t just a little bit racist? It even threw Charlamagne for a loop. He was basically saying to him I got the black vote on lockdown what the hell do I need to come back on this show for. 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know you hate trump. That’s a stated fact. One question though. Biden saying you’re not black if you don’t for me isn’t just a little bit racist? It even threw Charlamagne for a loop. He was basically saying to him I got the black vote on lockdown what the hell do I need to come back on this show for. 

I wouldn't have said that if I were biden, no need to say it, majority of black ppl don't care for trump.... between the 2 candidates its obvious which one will get big turnout of Hispanics and blacks

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I wouldn't have said that if I were biden, no need to say it, majority of black ppl don't care for trump.... between the 2 candidates its obvious which one will get big turnout of Hispanics and blacks

It goes to show you they just expect the black community to vote for them. What have they done? All cities run by Democrats are complete disasters. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It goes to show you they just expect the black community to vote for them. What have they done? All cities run by Democrats are complete disasters. 

Like I've said time and time b4 if it were any other republican they'd probably have my vote 

59 minutes ago, JETT said:

& all of the Free 💩 they can get their greedy hands on...🙄

1 hour ago, JETT said:

And your statement on black people is just ignorant too.  Have you talked to the majority of black people in America or are you working off assumptions and what the media tells you?  I think trump did fairly better with those two ethnic groups than anybody imagined and hasn’t alienated either since 2016.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

& all of the Free 💩 they can get their greedy hands on...🙄

just as many folks are in line getting those hand me outs as well... probably more whites on food stamps etc

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

And your statement on black people is just ignorant too.  Have you talked to the majority of black people in America or are you working off assumptions and what the media tells you?  I think trump did fairly better with those two ethnic groups than anybody imagined and hasn’t alienated either since 2016.  

trump was running for office in 2016, since hes got elected he's said things that ppl don't approve of, of course the white guy will say "that's not racist"  🙄, and you have a few black folks as well... you may be surprised in November the turnout of black ppl in the election, and on the flip side i may be as well... all of this is my opinion take it for what it's worth 

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

trump was running for office in 2016, since hes got elected he's said things that ppl don't approve of, of course the white guy will say "that's not racist"  🙄, and you have a few black folks as well... you may be surprised in November the turnout of black ppl in the election, and on the flip side i may be as well... all of this is my opinion take it for what it's worth 

But you said it was obvious who would get the turnout from blacks and Hispanics. 

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

two ethnic groups than anybody imagined and hasn’t alienated either since 2016.  

:rofl:

Are we trying to make excuses for Biden’s blackness now?

59 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Are we trying to make excuses for Biden’s blackness now?

Denial is usually the first stage. Biden is quality entertainment. I can’t wait for the debates . 

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Denial is usually the first stage. Biden is quality entertainment. I can’t wait for the debates . 

I know bro, going to be epic..... 

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

There will be no debates. They can’t afford to have him on a stage in a back and forth contest. I can only imagine the cringe his handlers behind those cameras. It was a clean interview up into the end. He could’ve just said okay man can’t wait to be back on your show. A tiger doesn’t change his stripes though. He really feels like he doesn’t need to come back on cause he’s got their vote locked up. I’m anxious to see the VP candidate. That’ll be who they really want in the Oval Office. Maybe this is just a test run so that person has name recognition in 2024. Surely Biden isn’t the best the Democrats have to offer. I just can’t believe that. 

5 hours ago, JETT said:

President Trump's support among blacks and Hispanics has risen significantly since 2016 ... tru storie  .....

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I know bro, going to be epic..... 

Jett. You ain’t black enough. Bet you’d be pizzed if someone came up to you and said that. What’s that even mean? Is Barack black enough. His mama was white and raised by white grandparents. Had an Indonesian stepfather. Come to think of it, I’m more black than Barack. 

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump's support among blacks and Hispanics has risen significantly since 2016 ... tru storie  .....

OK kirt

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Jett. You ain’t black enough. Bet you’d be pizzed if someone came up to you and said that. What’s that even mean? Is Barack black enough. His mama was white and raised by white grandparents. Had an Indonesian stepfather. Come to think of it, I’m more black than Barack. 

I'd like to vote 3rd party but thats giving trump a vote so I'd pick biden anyday of the week

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I'd like to vote 3rd party but thats giving trump a vote so I'd pick biden anyday of the week

You’re right. I do wish we had several parties like the U.K. and others as well. Couple of decades ago you had your crazies on both sides. They were the fringe group. No one took them seriously. Wasn’t a lot of difference between a moderate Republican and a moderate Democrat. No such thing as moderates anymore. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

just as many folks are in line getting those hand me outs as well... probably more whites on food stamps etc

Perhaps, there are quite a few White democrats... They like the “freebies” as much as the other groups. “Tru Up!”🤨

27 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Word!😂