BarryLaverty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know you hate trump. That’s a stated fact. One question though. Biden saying you’re not black if you don’t for me isn’t just a little bit racist? It even threw Charlamagne for a loop. He was basically saying to him I got the black vote on lockdown what the hell do I need to come back on this show for. 

I wouldn't have said that if I were biden, no need to say it, majority of black ppl don't care for trump.... between the 2 candidates its obvious which one will get big turnout of Hispanics and blacks

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It goes to show you they just expect the black community to vote for them. What have they done? All cities run by Democrats are complete disasters. 

Like I've said time and time b4 if it were any other republican they'd probably have my vote 

59 minutes ago, JETT said:

I wouldn't have said that if I were biden, no need to say it, majority of black ppl don't care for trump.... between the 2 candidates its obvious which one will get big turnout of Hispanics and blacks

& all of the Free 💩 they can get their greedy hands on...🙄

1 hour ago, JETT said:

And your statement on black people is just ignorant too.  Have you talked to the majority of black people in America or are you working off assumptions and what the media tells you?  I think trump did fairly better with those two ethnic groups than anybody imagined and hasn’t alienated either since 2016.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

And your statement on black people is just ignorant too.  Have you talked to the majority of black people in America or are you working off assumptions and what the media tells you?  I think trump did fairly better with those two ethnic groups than anybody imagined and hasn’t alienated either since 2016.  

trump was running for office in 2016, since hes got elected he's said things that ppl don't approve of, of course the white guy will say "that's not racist"  🙄, and you have a few black folks as well... you may be surprised in November the turnout of black ppl in the election, and on the flip side i may be as well... all of this is my opinion take it for what it's worth 

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

trump was running for office in 2016, since hes got elected he's said things that ppl don't approve of, of course the white guy will say "that's not racist"  🙄, and you have a few black folks as well... you may be surprised in November the turnout of black ppl in the election, and on the flip side i may be as well... all of this is my opinion take it for what it's worth 

But you said it was obvious who would get the turnout from blacks and Hispanics. 

5 hours ago, JETT said:

President Trump's support among blacks and Hispanics has risen significantly since 2016 ... tru storie  .....

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Jett. You ain’t black enough. Bet you’d be pizzed if someone came up to you and said that. What’s that even mean? Is Barack black enough. His mama was white and raised by white grandparents. Had an Indonesian stepfather. Come to think of it, I’m more black than Barack. 

I'd like to vote 3rd party but thats giving trump a vote so I'd pick biden anyday of the week

2 hours ago, JETT said:

just as many folks are in line getting those hand me outs as well... probably more whites on food stamps etc

Perhaps, there are quite a few White democrats... They like the “freebies” as much as the other groups. “Tru Up!”🤨

13 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You’re right. I do wish we had several parties like the U.K. and others as well. Couple of decades ago you had your crazies on both sides. They were the fringe group. No one took them seriously. Wasn’t a lot of difference between a moderate Republican and a moderate Democrat. No such thing as moderates anymore. 

Nope, far right or far left

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Perhaps, there are quite a few White democrats... They like the “freebies” as much as the other groups. “Tru Up!”🤨

My wife's father is heavy republican, but is line to get all the free stuff as you say, explain that 1 for me?

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

My wife's father is heavy republican, but is line to get all the free stuff as you say, explain that 1 for me?

If he paid into SS for his work years, and is qualified (age/disabled, etc.) He has that coming,  to my opinion. 

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

If he paid into SS for his work years, and is qualified (age/disabled, etc.) He has that coming,  to my opinion. 

He worked at Matheson gas for over 25 years etc, had a heart attack ended up getting laid off, then had a hip surgery and got denied medicaid so he can't follow up on his health unless he goes to emergency room... i want to say he is between 50-60 years of age..... he won't get hired because of his inability to do things and got denied disability SMFH.... he may vote DEM this election for his own health benefits 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

He worked at Matheson gas for over 25 years etc, had a heart attack ended up getting laid off, then had a hip surgery and got denied medicaid so he can't follow up on his health unless he goes to emergency room... i want to say he is between 50-60 years of age..... he won't get hired because of his inability to do things and got denied disability SMFH.... he may vote DEM this election for his own health benefits 

Sorry to hear that. He’s in my age group, I had a pretty nasty stroke in 2017 (58 years old) & my employer did all of the legwork , as well as the paperwork, & was very fortunate to be put on disability. Perhaps an Employment/Disability attorney could help resolve his situation & get the benefits he paid into. I Wish him well & success In the future.