Some Perspective On Biden's'Gaffes'

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Like a heavy weight champion going toe to toe with a overweight drunk who a few too many. 

If that's the fight you think the dems will bring don't, hopefully your not a betting human

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Sorry to hear that. He’s in my age group, I had a pretty nasty stroke in 2017 (58 years old) & my employer did all of the legwork , as well as the paperwork, & was very fortunate to be put on disability. Perhaps an Employment/Disability attorney could help resolve his situation & get the benefits he paid into. I Wish him well & success In the future.

man he's so depressed now its SAD, he went from having a good paying job driving 18 wheeler for them, living a good life to now we pay some of his bills to help him.... I'm surprised he hasn't got a lawyer at this point... i guess its a financial problem

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

man he's so depressed now its SAD, he went from having a good paying job driving 18 wheeler for them, living a good life to now we pay some of his bills to help him.... I'm surprised he hasn't got a lawyer at this point... i guess its a financial problem

Maybe you could persuade him to look into that.

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

Michelle obama

If I were a Dem, yes, Michelle(?) Obama would be my hope for Biden’s pick as his running mate.

Female(?) Obama would garner huge support just because it’s Michelle(?) Obama. So many ill informed, easily duped voters have drank the Obama kool aid it’d be his best bet to win.

I truly hope he does not pick her(?), and if he does she(?) declines.

We all saw that thing flopping on Ellen’s show..JS.

13 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

If I were a Dem, yes, Michelle(?) Obama would be my hope for Biden’s pick as his running mate.

Female(?) Obama would garner huge support just because it’s Michelle(?) Obama. So many ill informed, easily duped voters have drank the Obama kool aid it’d be his best bet to win.

I truly hope he does not pick her(?), and if he does she(?) declines.

We all saw that thing flopping on Ellen’s show..JS.

6653F0F7-4939-4F27-9113-5A8FEDAA3D70.gif

177F3165-C5C0-4744-BD49-69589EDB61A3.jpeg

44 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I think that would be the best hope for dems. Then Joe bows out for medical reasons about 3 weeks before the election 

What are micheles qualifications?  She ran the White House staff?  She required more assistance than any First Lady ever.  Has she ever organized a city?  Does she have any business background?  Seriously, what are her qualifications?

Just now, DB2point0 said:

What are micheles qualifications?  She ran the White House staff?  She required more assistance than any First Lady ever.  Has she ever organized a city?  Does she have any business background?  Seriously, what are her qualifications?

I don’t think she is at all qualified. I was just talking about popularity.  She checks every box. Female, minority, trans, woke, etc lol

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I don’t think she is at all qualified. I was just talking about popularity.  She checks every box. Female, minority, trans, woke, etc lol

So in other words, she hasn’t any idea what to do?  Ok thanks

58 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

She's as qualified as the community organizer was ....

10 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Black. That’s enough for Jett, BooBoo & PeePee.🙄