Are We Approaching A War

BoyzNdaHood

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've heard it a few different times on posts and from customers we service....

Do yall think we are about to enter the war zone?

What type of war zone are they referring to ?   I do see U.S. at war with China in 20 years for numerous reasons.  Could it turn out to be WW III ?  Possibly.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

What type of war zone are they referring to ?   I do see U.S. at war with China in 20 years for numerous reasons.  Could it turn out to be WW III ?  Possibly.  

I had a customer Thursday that said we are on the virge of war with China as we speak.... our debt is a major issue to these ppl

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I had a customer Thursday that said we are on the virge of war with China as we speak.... our debt is a major issue to these ppl

WestHardinFan1 brought this up weeks ago, and I agree that it could be a possibility for more than just the debt we owe to him.  That is one of the reasons I do not want to see a 3 trillion $ stimuless bill passed.  We need to get people back to work otherwise our currency will become worthless.  It will lead to poverty for 90% of our nation.  The second round of stimuless checks may devalue our currency to where a $100 bill now is worth a penny in a short period of time.  We will never be able to pay China back, and just as Germany couldn't pay back France for reparations with WW I, there will be war.  

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I can see a war soon

I hope not and China does NOT want war with America.  Also, we do not want war with China.

One day Democrats may understand they need to quit getting into office and immediately depleting our military for reasons just like this.

Of course, they’re so stupid they’ll probably never learn that.

Idiots need to understand our economy was at its peak a few months ago and that was NOT Obummer’s economy (so quit claiming it was).

Four more years of Trump could actually alleviate much of our national debt if he works it right. 
People with TDS refuse to accept Trump does understand world business and he could actually get us out this massive hole or get us headed in the right direction in a massive way by the time his second term is coming to an end.

Obama really got us to a point of almost no return, and I am still thinking that was his intent the whole time. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

We will always be in economic war with china, our prices here are outrageous

Our trade contracts with them were very lopsided in China’s favor.  Trump fixed that.  That is the reason I think China unleashed a virus on the world.  They knew they made all the stuff to fight it and treat it.  

I won’t be surprised if we aren’t at war with them in 20 years.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see another civil war in my lifetime.  I also wouldn’t be surprised to see states secede from the union too

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Our trade contracts with them were very lopsided in China’s favor.  Trump fixed that.  That is the reason I think China unleashed a virus on the world.  They knew they made all the stuff to fight it and treat it.  

I won’t be surprised if we aren’t at war with them in 20 years.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see another civil war in my lifetime.  I also wouldn’t be surprised to see states secede from the union too

I've said this to a couple of my family members about trump changing up things with China that they may be behind this

Our prices are ridiculous because of some good/bad reasons. Min wage is a bad reason and fed worker regulations are some of the good reasons. We need to give companies 2-3 years to divest from China and it will make it somewhat easier on us as the consumer. But it is def going to hurt everyone short term, but it needs to happen. 

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

There will be war. We won’t be involved though. We are Mystery Babylon in the Bible. We will have fallen before Armageddon if you believe God’s timeline. Yeah yeah I’m one of those loons that actually believe in it. Anyone really think this 💩 show can go on much longer? 

Who knows bro, revelations playing out before our eyes.....

19 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Our prices are ridiculous because of some good/bad reasons. Min wage is a bad reason and fed worker regulations are some of the good reasons. We need to give companies 2-3 years to divest from China and it will make it somewhat easier on us as the consumer. But it is def going to hurt everyone short term, but it needs to happen. 

we rely on China for everything, it will devastate us and a full blown war will erupt 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Look up sometime who the Statue of Liberty is really a depiction of. 

My wife is in college to get her bachelor's in nursing or something like that... she's studying history and some of the things she tells me is crazy, like the original star spangled banner song 

38 minutes ago, JETT said:

we rely on China for everything, it will devastate us and a full blown war will erupt 

We need to bring back businesses and reward corporations for doing business in America and employing Americans.  We need to open up drilling in the gulf and remove as much dependence On foreign oil as we have.  It’s okay to transport some oil to ensure our supply doesn’t start running short. Somehow some of you want that out of office though.

There can be no globalist new world order with an all-encompassing world government if the USA is the world's undisputed superpower.  That's why they kicked it into gear with selling out to china after Reagan left office.

57 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

There will be war. We won’t be involved though. We are Mystery Babylon in the Bible. We will have fallen before Armageddon if you believe God’s timeline. Yeah yeah I’m one of those loons that actually believe in it. Anyone really think this 💩 show can go on much longer? 

You are not a loon. Just interpreting biblical prophecy,  most likely correctly I might add.

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

We need to bring back businesses and reward corporations for doing business in America and employing Americans.  We need to open up drilling in the gulf and remove as much dependence On foreign oil as we have.  It’s okay to transport some oil to ensure our supply doesn’t start running short. Somehow some of you want that out of office though.

We couldn’t survive just off our oil from what I’ve read/told. Not the right kind of crude. Might be wrong tho. But your right about as much independence as possible.

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

We couldn’t survive just off our oil from what I’ve read/told. Not the right kind of crude. Might be wrong tho. But your right about as much independence as possible.

We need better, more modern refineries to use ours to its fullest potential.  The old refineries need updated.  We would/could still import some and it would be wise to.  We need to punish states that put such harsh restrictions on opening business by rewarding states that Encourage new business with better federal governmental support.  American business create American jobs.  More jobs equals more tax revenue.  And for the love of God and all things Holy, quit bailing out industries that get too greedy and start to fail.  Let them fail and they’ll adjust to the market.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hope not and China does NOT want war with America.  Also, we do not want war with China.

One day Democrats may understand they need to quit getting into office and immediately depleting our military for reasons just like this.

Of course, they’re so stupid they’ll probably never learn that.

Idiots need to understand our economy was at its peak a few months ago and that was NOT Obummer’s economy (so quit claiming it was).

Four more years of Trump could actually alleviate much of our national debt if he works it right. 
People with TDS refuse to accept Trump does understand world business and he could actually get us out this massive hole or get us headed in the right direction in a massive way by the time his second term is coming to an end.

Obama really got us to a point of almost no return, and I am still thinking that was his intent the whole time. 

image.png