Are We Approaching A War

BoyzNdaHood

9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

She’s actually a statue of the goddess Ishtar. Goddess of prostitution. John received his vision and was probably pretty shocked we had an Idol dedicated to the goddess of prostitution in our harbor. 

You sure it wasn’t Libertas, the Roman Liberty Goddess?  

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Haha, I was having similar troubles a few days ago where when I’d tap submit it’d just sit there and say saving for a long time. 

Its happened to me b4 as well, just trying to find humor with that fella its hard man lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They are one in the same. Libertas is her Latin name. Egyptian name is Isis. 

French gave it to us and the intention was Libertas the Liberty goddess, an emblem of liberty.  There’s all kinds of conspiracies trying to say other things about it.  Where do you come up with the connection between the Roman and Egyptian names?

14 hours ago, JETT said:

We will always be in economic war with china, our prices here are outrageous

Yes our prices are outrageous here, I will agree with that one. And on the other hand, when you have an economic system like China has, where they control all means of production and supply and demand, well, they can keep their workforce prices down, allowing them to make the same product much more cheaper than the United States. 

So you have some choices:

1.  we can lower the prices of goods made in the United States, but that would mean that wages would have to decrease in some areas, but rise in others. When you have unions that try and milk companies for every cent they can, the prices of goods are going to go up, because they have to figure those higher wages into the product. Don't get me wrong, in the beginning--Unions were needed to get a fair wage--but in today's business climate where there are more than enough laws to protect workers, I believe that paying a union is way over rated. I know that my cousin, who use to work for Ford in Detroit was making about $42 bucks an hour--and all he did was cut sheet metal, in the beginning he did more of the cutting, but in the end, it was the computer cutting it, and now he doesn't work, retired, but it is automated now. 

2. we can impose tariffs upon the exporters to the United States, to protect some of our businesses. We all know that other countries do this, and we should to, just because we are the strongest economy in the world, doesn't mean that they should get to send their goods here for free. They sure the heck protect their businesses by doing the same. My hope would be that if the price of a Chinese widget was the same price as an American widget--that the American widget would be better build and more purchased in this country. That is the way I purchase most things. But when there is a significant price difference--I usually go for the cheaper.  Just because I am a cheap Bass ####. LOL 

11 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

image.png

I see this as a great chart. Does that include the newest stimulus package--the one already passed? 

This is certainly a part of the Trump era that I am not a fan of. Which leads me to believe, how do you get to be a billionaire if you can't balance a budget? 

President Trump has allowed the US debt and budget to get larger, not smaller. And I don't care who you are, you CANNOT SPEND your way out of debt. Just doesn't happen. I don't care who you are. The government needs to start cutting program, reduce the deficit, and the debt. It doesn't have to be huge cuts, but even a 5% per year, that would help somewhat. Cut out foreign aid all together, get out of the student loan business, cut all departments and get rid of a few, reduce the amount of non military workers in the federal government, simplify the tax code where you can basically eliminate the IRS and everyone pays into the system, and most of all, cut salaries of the elected officials and their retirement--they should only get social security which they expect millions of other Americans to live on. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hope not and China does NOT want war with America.  Also, we do not want war with China.

One day Democrats may understand they need to quit getting into office and immediately depleting our military for reasons just like this.

Of course, they’re so stupid they’ll probably never learn that.

Idiots need to understand our economy was at its peak a few months ago and that was NOT Obummer’s economy (so quit claiming it was).

Four more years of Trump could actually alleviate much of our national debt if he works it right. 
People with TDS refuse to accept Trump does understand world business and he could actually get us out this massive hole or get us headed in the right direction in a massive way by the time his second term is coming to an end.

Obama really got us to a point of almost no return, and I am still thinking that was his intent the whole time. 

True!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I see this as a great chart. Does that include the newest stimulus package--the one already passed? 

This is certainly a part of the Trump era that I am not a fan of. Which leads me to believe, how do you get to be a billionaire if you can't balance a budget? 

President Trump has allowed the US debt and budget to get larger, not smaller. And I don't care who you are, you CANNOT SPEND your way out of debt. Just doesn't happen. I don't care who you are. The government needs to start cutting program, reduce the deficit, and the debt. It doesn't have to be huge cuts, but even a 5% per year, that would help somewhat. Cut out foreign aid all together, get out of the student loan business, cut all departments and get rid of a few, reduce the amount of non military workers in the federal government, simplify the tax code where you can basically eliminate the IRS and everyone pays into the system, and most of all, cut salaries of the elected officials and their retirement--they should only get social security which they expect millions of other Americans to live on. 

One of my biggest areas of concern.  I think he's said before something to the effect of "i like playing with debt,  and moving it around."  How about eliminating it instead of playing with it?  Lol

Man's got his hands full with problems coming from all directions,  and has very few people in DC that he can trust to help him carry out his agenda.  Every time he tries to fulfill a campaign promise,  it's met with swift resistance and lawfare.  Until the rest of R party in DC get behind him it's going to be tough sledding.  Worst part is that many, if not most, Rs in DC got there by making the same campaign promises he did,  only difference is,  he's actually trying to keep his promises, most of them anyway.  DC swamp didn't get so deep and murky only because of the Ds. At least they're upfront about their insane ideas.  Rs prefer to just lie about it.  I fault them more.

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Yes our prices are outrageous here, I will agree with that one. And on the other hand, when you have an economic system like China has, where they control all means of production and supply and demand, well, they can keep their workforce prices down, allowing them to make the same product much more cheaper than the United States. 

So you have some choices:

1.  we can lower the prices of goods made in the United States, but that would mean that wages would have to decrease in some areas, but rise in others. When you have unions that try and milk companies for every cent they can, the prices of goods are going to go up, because they have to figure those higher wages into the product. Don't get me wrong, in the beginning--Unions were needed to get a fair wage--but in today's business climate where there are more than enough laws to protect workers, I believe that paying a union is way over rated. I know that my cousin, who use to work for Ford in Detroit was making about $42 bucks an hour--and all he did was cut sheet metal, in the beginning he did more of the cutting, but in the end, it was the computer cutting it, and now he doesn't work, retired, but it is automated now. 

2. we can impose tariffs upon the exporters to the United States, to protect some of our businesses. We all know that other countries do this, and we should to, just because we are the strongest economy in the world, doesn't mean that they should get to send their goods here for free. They sure the heck protect their businesses by doing the same. My hope would be that if the price of a Chinese widget was the same price as an American widget--that the American widget would be better build and more purchased in this country. That is the way I purchase most things. But when there is a significant price difference--I usually go for the cheaper.  Just because I am a cheap Bass ####. LOL 

First problem to solve is making the dollar stronger.  We need less debt, quit printing money, passing out checks, etc...  if done the value of a dollar would strengthen.  Trump’s trade deals were taking care of these things, and were creating the strongest economy in our country’s history.  This pandemic stalled it, which imo, was caused by the Chinese on purpose and the WHO was paid to keep it quiet for a while for a reason.  Now it’s on a rebound, and democrat governors won’t open their states in hopes it keeps the economy from rebounding.   And some here will refuse to see the truth in that.  
we don’t need higher min wage, we need the value of a dollar stronger.  An all time favorite meal at whataburger shouldn’t cost $11.  Raise min wage to $15/hr like some states (which is double) and the $11 meal becomes $22.  Simple economics but some here will refuse to acknowledge it.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

First problem to solve is making the dollar stronger.  We need less debt, quit printing money, passing out checks, etc...  if done the value of a dollar would strengthen.  Trump’s trade deals were taking care of these things, and were creating the strongest economy in our country’s history.  This pandemic stalled it, which imo, was caused by the Chinese on purpose and the WHO was paid to keep it quiet for a while for a reason.  Now it’s on a rebound, and democrat governors won’t open their states in hopes it keeps the economy from rebounding.   And some here will refuse to see the truth in that.  
we don’t need higher min wage, we need the value of a dollar stronger.  An all time favorite meal at whataburger shouldn’t cost $11.  Raise min wage to $15/hr like some states (which is double) and the $11 meal becomes $22.  Simple economics but some here will refuse to acknowledge it.  

Nobody paying $22 for no damn whataburger

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

We’ve been in a losing economic war with China for the last 20 years. We are the reason they have become powerful. Need to start fighting that battle first and then there will be no need for a real war. 

They are winning because they, the country, own everything.  $1/ hr wages lead to 1000% profits. If China made cars and sold them here, several companies would go belly up

48 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol, one writer has this idea and you believe it.  There are many more writers that have documented that the statue meant liberty as in the freedom of all people.  That story is bunk imo

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Yep!

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

She’s actually a statue of the goddess Ishtar. Goddess of prostitution. John received his vision and was probably pretty shocked we had an Idol dedicated to the goddess of prostitution in our harbor. 

I don't know where you got your information, but she is modeled after the Roman Goddess of Liberty :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertas  .  Some have said he used his mother as model, and others have said Columbia and Liberty that was used on many American coins at that time.  I have many Liberty eagle coins that were used as far back as 1792 and is still used for silver  American Eagles today.  I prefer the Morgan Silver dollars, and while it has not been stated I would not doubt that they were based on the Liberty statue that was raised the year before in New York Harbor.  They begin being minted in 1877.  

7 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They are one in the same. Libertas is her Latin name. Egyptian name is Isis. 

Isis is not the goddess of Liberty, but being the mother of Egypt, healing, magic, wisdom, sky, wisdom, and protector of the kingdom.  Liberty looks nothing like her.  

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maybe so. Mystery Babylon exist somewhere. You asked. It gave a detailed description of that pagan deity and all the different names it had with different civilizations. Revelation mentions that all the worlds merchants were distraught at the collapse of Mystery Babylon. Can you name another country or land that was present during Johns time that is known for it’s consumption of good? I can’t. I mean America is known for our vast appetite for consumption of goods. I’m sure when God gave John his vision he was a little startled we had a gigantic statue in a port dedicated to the goddess of prostitution. That’s through his eyes. Hey. I’m 40 with 5 gives. Nobody hopes it’s not true more than me. To many coincidences for my taste. I’m a believer though so I’m swayed by the Bible. 

If you bow down and worship the Statue of Liberty, then you need to start worrying

11 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

If you bow down and worship the Statue of Liberty, then you need to start worrying

I see it as a work of art meant to symbolize freedom and liberty.  Only in recent years has she been depicted as being one that advocates illegal immigration by the left because of Emma Lazurus poem there.  Liberty Island is close to Ellis Island, but they are in no way connected.  

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I see it as a work of art meant to symbolize freedom and liberty.  Only in recent years has she been depicted as being one that advocates illegal immigration by the left because of Emma Lazurus poem there.  Liberty Island is close to Ellis Island, but they are in no way connected.  

The person that wrote that article didn’t even put his name to it.  I looked in it, couldn’t find it.  He was real proud.  He seemed to be anti-mason as well.  Lots of misinformation in that article.

21 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

There’s always someone trying to rewrite history.  Before long the liberals will want it torn down probably.  They’ll find something offensive about the statue

Rather we like it or not many countries pander to China either directly or indirectly.  The bulk of the iron ore that is mined in Western Australia and Brazil is sent to China.  The bulk of the metallurgical coal that is mined in Canada goes to China to make coke for the steel mills.  Guess where a lot of the copper that is mined ends up?  The US and Europe manufacturers of mining equipment are feeding off of the supply chain to China.

If the Chinese market is growing that means they are buying iron to produce facilities.  If they are using iron ore then they are using coal.  If they are building then they need copper for the wiring.  If they are building then their economy is growing then they will need industrial grade diamonds for machining, etc. which primarily come from Africa.  If the economy is growing then they need platinum, gold, and other metals for cell phones and other technologies.  China needs to continue to "grow" because the US economy cannot sustain the growth required.  It is truly a global economy where everything is intertwined.

There is too much in-fighting in the US to get anything done.  Just look at mining in the US.  It is disappearing.  If Hilary would have been elected president if would be dead.