Are We Approaching A War

BoyzNdaHood

From my post on 5/18/2020 in another thread.

"IMO we're already in a civil war.  The question is "when does it become uncivil?"  I suspect we'll know the answer to that in about 6 months from now."

I guess since the chinavirus started fizzling out the timeline got bumped.

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

enough is enough, I don't agree with the violence but voices need to be heard, and will be heard.... i respectfully agree with kneeling because no harm was done... 

Voices can be heard where these people get their jacked up racist news... CNN, FOX News, ABC, NBC, CBS... go on TV, shout from the rooftops...  

I still have an issue with this particular incident becoming racist... but it is what it is.   These people act like he got arrested because he is black.  They act like he died because he is black.

He was arrested because of a crime he committed.  He died because this cop was a dumb ass and a hot headed moron.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

He was arrested because of a crime he committed.  He died because this cop was a dumb and a hot headed moron.

Wasn't he being arrested on a forgery charge?  Seems very heavy handed if true.  Bottom line is there was no excuse for what the officer did and there's no excuse that we're on the verge of marshall law because a bunch of anarchists seeking to overthrow the USA have hikacked this tragedy for their own ends.

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Really?? I wonder why that is

024F3D7E-9BA4-4C88-A18E-9BC0155B33BD.jpeg

Are you blaming the racism in ETX because of the increased African American population?  

The racism in ETX is because blacks and whites are still stuck in the 1920s out there.  Outside of school sports, you don't see a lot of interracial socialization in Marshall, Longview, etc.  

Part of that above statement is basic Sociology "People like being around people like them."  But the people who run the well paying jobs in ETX run the good ole boy network and its hard for African Americans to breakthrough.  When you drive through the broken down homes in Marshall, it is 95% African Americans and Hispanics living there.  Why is that?  Even the hardest and best workers in East Texas have a hard time moving up the ladder if they are African American.  It also has to do with education.  There aren't enough educated jobs in ETX to supply educated African Americans with jobs to keep them in the area.  You often see them flee to Dallas or Houston for more opportunities.  The white educated population in ETX are typically your nurses, doctors, and teachers.  

I would personally like to see better push by the communities in ETX to educate and employ their African American population.  Poor black kids being taught by middle class white people isn't relatable to these students.  While they may still become educated, its still sociology... Poor black kids would perform better if they were taught by someone who looks like them and grew up like them.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Wasn't he being arrested on a forgery charge?  Seems very handed if true.  Bottom line is there was no excuse for what the officer did and there's no excuse that we're on the verge of marshall law because a bunch of anarchists seeking to overthrow the USA have hikacked this tragedy for their own ends.

Yep it was forgery... Which is a petty crime unless he was trying to hijack millions.  Like I said, this cop was a PoS who had issues, but none of them so far point to racism.

5 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Are you blaming the racism in ETX because of the increased African American population?  

The racism in ETX is because blacks and whites are still stuck in the 1920s out there.  Outside of school sports, you don't see a lot of interracial socialization in Marshall, Longview, etc.  

Part of that above statement is basic Sociology "People like being around people like them."  But the people who run the well paying jobs in ETX run the good ole boy network and its hard for African Americans to breakthrough.  When you drive through the broken down homes in Marshall, it is 95% African Americans and Hispanics living there.  Why is that?  Even the hardest and best workers in East Texas have a hard time moving up the ladder if they are African American.  It also has to do with education.  There aren't enough educated jobs in ETX to supply educated African Americans with jobs to keep them in the area.  You often see them flee to Dallas or Houston for more opportunities.  The white educated population in ETX are typically your nurses, doctors, and teachers.  

I would personally like to see better push by the communities in ETX to educate and employ their African American population.  Poor black kids being taught by middle class white people isn't relatable to these students.  While they may still become educated, its still sociology... Poor black kids would perform better if they were taught by someone who looks like them and grew up like them.

All very good points not too sure about that last one though.  Aren't inner city kids taught by those who look like them?  How's that been working out?  The problem,  IMO,  is the breakdown of the family.  This problem is colorblind.  It used to mainly effect the minority populations,  but white's aren't far behind now.  Daddy was replaced by uncle sam and it's been a disaster.

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

That was Atlanta’s Demographics

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

That was Atlanta’s Demographics

Oh, Atlanta still goes back to the times of the original Civil War.  A lot of angry people there... And a lot of ignorance in government all over that city...  You should have seen the mayor when I lived there.  He seemed like he just put 10 options up on a board randomly, blind folded himself and threw darts for his answers.

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Yep it was forgery... Which is a petty crime unless he was trying to hijack millions.  Like I said, this cop was a PoS who had issues, but none of them so far point to racism.

Fox just reported the autopsy report showed he had a heart condition hypertension And under the influence of Meth and Fentanyl 

53 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

FACTS

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

The second “independent” autopsy differs from the first. Even the second one says cardiopulmonary arrest but also asphyxiation. Just seems real confusing. 
Did he have drugs in his system or not, cause the fox link didn’t you posted didn’t really say?

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The second “independent” autopsy differs from the first. Even the second one says cardiopulmonary arrest but also asphyxiation. Just seems real confusing. 
Did he have drugs in his system or not, cause the fox link didn’t you posted didn’t really say?

I haven't seen anything on drugs so far... i did hear about health issues somewhere 

• Like 1

Just now, Greezychef said:

Isn't this what you're praying for? 

Ok another right wing attacker!!!! Yep I pray every night for war.... my disliking for trump has yall putting bad views on me which is cool.... C'mon man SMMFH

• LOL! 1