NY Slimes: COVID-19 deadlier where Democrats live

Coach Rab

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

https://apple.news/AlR6wBxg7Rei-deDTRl3ihw

I’m not sure if this article hits on all of the reasons I have but I’m curious on hearing all of the SDC reasons why.

I’m Sure age, population density, hygiene, and poor health are behind most of the deaths in heavily populated places like New York, Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco & elsewhere. The so-called “experts” can’t seem to get on the same page, let alone the same Book. “Facts” change every day.

I am not sure this virus hasn't been around a little longer that what is being estimated, for example I retired 2 1/2 years ago, I have had pneumonia twice in those 2 1/2 years, two men who worked for me one age 55 a black man died after being released from hospital after having pneumonia, they said he was good to go but dropped dead 2 days later from a heart attack brought on by coughing so hard he also was a diabetic. The other was a 59 year old who also contracted pneumonia and went into the hospital and was never able to get off the ventilator, he was healthy as a ox and never sick. Seems like a mighty be consequence that both men died from pneumonia. 

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It  just goes to show their poor leadership.  If  either Sleepy Joe or Hillary were in charge it would have been much worse on people.  I'm grateful that President Trump was in charge.  

16 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Everything's more dangerous where democrats live.

16 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Yes it is. Apparently life for the Democrats  is better where the people are not. 

I figured this would be the popular opinion.  However, it has more to do with what @CarthDawg77 said above than any of this. 

Democrats thrive on inner-city votes, the minority vote and the poor vote.  They sell, and sell it well, that Republicans are the ones making you poor and oppressed so vote for me.  That draws in the African-American and Latino minimum wage worker.  So inner-city slums where people cram into houses just to pay rent are more susceptible to virus and bacterial spreads in their own household.  Also think about inner city work... highly populated office buildings where people are 3 ft apart separated by 5 ft makeshift walls.  Also making airborne illnesses easier to spread.  Pre-COVID-19 Times Square was basically Mardi Gras every day.  Same for Broadway.  Everyone lives in high rises... meaning they are all traveling the same halls and exiting the same lobbies.  Don't even get me started on the filth that is New Orleans, St. Louis, etc.  

Also, what comes along with low socioeconomic populations is cleanliness.  (This is basic sociology guys, I am not pointing at individuals).  Poverty stricken households tend to bathe and sanitize less.  Why?  Water bills, cost of soap etc...  So many factors that just cause a toilet bowl and bad consequences.  

Republicans have overwhelmingly won the support of the working middle class in most of the nation.  This means people who live in the suburbs outside of the big cities, entrepeneurs, outside workers, etc.  They can pay bills, live in mid-sized decent homes.  

So while we will pin this on Biden and the Democratic party, this is on everyone.  We continue to allow people to live this way (and we should).  It is a product of the clear lines that parties draw to try and win the popular vote to hold their office.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I figured this would be the popular opinion.  However, it has more to do with what @CarthDawg77 said above than any of this. 

Democrats thrive on inner-city votes, the minority vote and the poor vote.  They sell, and sell it well, that Republicans are the ones making you poor and oppressed so vote for me.  That draws in the African-American and Latino minimum wage worker.  So inner-city slums where people cram into houses just to pay rent are more susceptible to virus and bacterial spreads in their own household.  Also think about inner city work... highly populated office buildings where people are 3 ft apart separated by 5 ft makeshift walls.  Also making airborne illnesses easier to spread.  Pre-COVID-19 Times Square was basically Mardi Gras every day.  Same for Broadway.  Everyone lives in high rises... meaning they are all traveling the same halls and exiting the same lobbies.  Don't even get me started on the filth that is New Orleans, St. Louis, etc.  

Also, what comes along with low socioeconomic populations is cleanliness.  (This is basic sociology guys, I am not pointing at individuals).  Poverty stricken households tend to bathe and sanitize less.  Why?  Water bills, cost of soap etc...  So many factors that just cause a toilet bowl and bad consequences.  

Republicans have overwhelmingly won the support of the working middle class in most of the nation.  This means people who live in the suburbs outside of the big cities, entrepeneurs, outside workers, etc.  They can pay bills, live in mid-sized decent homes.  

So while we will pin this on Biden and the Democratic party, this is on everyone.  We continue to allow people to live this way (and we should).  It is a product of the clear lines that parties draw to try and win the popular vote to hold their office.

These reasons are why the American people need to take back the government from the idiots in Washington. We need a convention of states to force term limits upon the congress. We need a balanced budget amendment. We need the government to quit borrowing so much money and make cuts in ALL programs across the board. It isn't about party, because both parties are corrupt, it's about having real liberties and freedoms, that each generation of politicians takes from us. 

• Like 1

The only time the government should finish in the red is in the case of an absolute emergency.  What does that mean?  Well, it sure as hell isn't a tornado or hurricane.  It isn't an earthquake.  

An emergency would be when we are attacked on our own soil and need funding to blow some ### up.  

We know if you live in California you might suffer an earthquake at any moment.  Plan accordingly.

We know if you live in Texas, there may be several tornadoes yearly that will ravage towns and cities... plan accordingly.

We know if you live anywhere north of Oklahoma and east of Nevada that you may get hit with a terrible blizzard.

If you live anywhere on the Gulf Coast or East Coast that you may get hit with a hurricane.

So with all of this, no one in government has a disaster relief fund prepared to take care of the inevitable.  Instead they rely on the national government to bail them out.  Well, the national government, instead of allocating enough funds, then just prints money... They don't take away from their current spending to help fund this stuff, because it would be a shame if they couldn't fund an abortion or 2 to appease their voters...  they would rather kill babies than save lives.  

Every time we turn around, you see the government dipping into a new project because it was making money to screw it up.  If government took over insurance, it would put the nation further in debt.  Guarantee it.  Why?  They wouldn't change much on premiums, but what they would do is see $35B profits from insurance and instead of using it to cover the debt we accrue each year, and spend it on something... More funding for quarantine!  Let's pay all $35B to the American people, but make them think its only $25B so we can send $10B to Wall Street Corona Relief.  

It is complete ignorance running our government.  I can't believe most of these people are rich... how the hell do they balance their own check book properly?  I have an $8500 budget for Athletic Training Supplies each year.  I spend roughly $8500 and not a penny more.  If Nancy or Mitch had an $8500 budget, they would stretch it to $15000 somehow...  Maybe spend Another $9000 so they can go crusin to Wall Street together on their new Gator...

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The only time the government should finish in the red is in the case of an absolute emergency.  What does that mean?  Well, it sure as hell isn't a tornado or hurricane.  It isn't an earthquake.  

An emergency would be when we are attacked on our own soil and need funding to blow some ### up.  

We know if you live in California you might suffer an earthquake at any moment.  Plan accordingly.

We know if you live in Texas, there may be several tornadoes yearly that will ravage towns and cities... plan accordingly.

We know if you live anywhere north of Oklahoma and east of Nevada that you may get hit with a terrible blizzard.

If you live anywhere on the Gulf Coast or East Coast that you may get hit with a hurricane.

So with all of this, no one in government has a disaster relief fund prepared to take care of the inevitable.  Instead they rely on the national government to bail them out.  Well, the national government, instead of allocating enough funds, then just prints money... They don't take away from their current spending to help fund this stuff, because it would be a shame if they couldn't fund an abortion or 2 to appease their voters...  they would rather kill babies than save lives.  

Every time we turn around, you see the government dipping into a new project because it was making money to screw it up.  If government took over insurance, it would put the nation further in debt.  Guarantee it.  Why?  They wouldn't change much on premiums, but what they would do is see $35B profits from insurance and instead of using it to cover the debt we accrue each year, and spend it on something... More funding for quarantine!  Let's pay all $35B to the American people, but make them think its only $25B so we can send $10B to Wall Street Corona Relief.  

It is complete ignorance running our government.  I can't believe most of these people are rich... how the hell do they balance their own check book properly?  I have an $8500 budget for Athletic Training Supplies each year.  I spend roughly $8500 and not a penny more.  If Nancy or Mitch had an $8500 budget, they would stretch it to $15000 somehow...  Maybe spend Another $9000 so they can go crusin to Wall Street together on their new Gator...

Hell, Mav; Nancy & Mitch wouldn’t quit until that $8500 went up to about $850,000,000,000.00....😳

• Like 1

One reason the Democratic States death toll is so high is their obscene amount of deaths in Nursing Homes.   Pennsylvania has 5,152 total deaths, and two thirds have been in Nursing Homes.   And we’re all aware of what Cuomo did in NY, sending infected patients into Nursing Homes, accounting for @ 6,000 deaths.   On to New Jersey with 11,138 deaths, 40% of them from Nursing Homes.

Is it just me, or does that almost sound criminal?

Here’s one example, from Pennsylvania.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/05/20/nearly-50-pennsylvania-nursing-homes-reported-20-or-more-deaths-related-to-covid-19-data-shows/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

One reason the Democratic States death toll is so high is their obscene amount of deaths in Nursing Homes.   Pennsylvania has 5,152 total deaths, and two thirds have been in Nursing Homes.   And we’re all aware of what Cuomo did in NY, sending infected patients into Nursing Homes, accounting for @ 6,000 deaths.   On to New Jersey with 11,138 deaths, 40% of them from Nursing Homes.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/05/20/nearly-50-pennsylvania-nursing-homes-reported-20-or-more-deaths-related-to-covid-19-data-shows/

Chew on this for a moment... & this is something I just thought of, haven’t heard anything mentioned anywhere about this.

Could it be, China developed The Wuhan in the effort to reduce their population? I mean, there’s a 💩Ton Of Chinese people over there already, & maybe it’s getting pretty difficult to feed 1-1/2 BILLION People, and if each one of them eats regular, you Already KNOW what happens next... This could be a logical explanation to the vast shortage of Charmin today...🤔 and rice & beans & kimchee... Nevermind That 💩, Nobody in their right mind would ever Get That hungry😱🙄 Anywho, That idea just popped into my head. Prolly Nothin’ to it....🤨

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Chew on this for a moment... & this is something I just thought of, haven’t heard anything mentioned anywhere about this.

Could it be, China developed The Wuhan in the effort to reduce their population? I mean, there’s a 💩Ton Of Chinese people over there already, & maybe it’s getting pretty difficult to feed 1-1/2 BILLION People, and if each one of them eats regular, you Already KNOW what happens next... This could be a logical explanation to the vast shortage of Charmin today...🤔 and rice & beans & kimchee... Nevermind That 💩, Nobody in their right mind would ever Get That hungry😱🙄 Anywho, That idea just popped into my head. Prolly Nothin’ to it....🤨

My wife has been saying that.  Appears the Dem Governors are using it also.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is a very underrated post. Nice research to back up a conclusion. Hope the resident Dems don’t see your numbers mixed with letters, makes them all confused and angry.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Think simpler in communist terms. They subsidize the old, so they opt for the Hilary Clinton method instead to save a few bucks. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I agree and honestly believe this was a plan or a plan to see what would happen. China is all about control. They wanna be so like North Korea ( why so alike) . Some folks in the country wanna our country to be like that. Remember the NBA pre virus. Heck USA won’t even recognize Taiwan as a country. We rather buy and sell there products than produce our own. China kills thousands of Christians because goes against what they stand, China prevents the population by one child .They tried to blame our troops for this virus and haven’t done anything to prevent or help the situation. They raided and took advantage of Australia of supplies. They are with The Who , who not in anyone best interest. I could go on and on , but I wouldn’t put it passed them on creating the virus. 

we won't produce our own parts and products because of our minimum wage.

35 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maybe on to something. Especially since the deceased are overwhelmingly elderly. The elderly are people that should be cherished. Listened too and loved. To Communist, nothing is more important than the state. To them, elderly people are costly and contribute nothing to the state. Them deem them as a burden. They don’t want to knock off young healthy men and women they can stick into their factories, mines, and military. 

read yesterday that a study showed that over 42% of COVID deaths happen in nursing homes.

7 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This is a very underrated post. Nice research to back up a conclusion. Hope the resident Dems don’t see your numbers mixed with letters, makes them all confused and angry.

I heard the numbers on PA.   Being skeptical, I checked it out.  I was shocked to find it was true.   Then checked NJ (watch to many Detective shows, lol).   Again, shocked & amazed.  Why the MSM is not on this like white on rice is a tragedy in itself.  And why just in Dem States?    

The fact that the first large death toll, was in a Nursing Home in Washington State at the start of the Virus, makes this scenario seem either gross negligence, or premeditated.   Either is inexcusable.   

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I heard the numbers on PA.   Being skeptical, I checked it out.  I was shocked to find it was true.   Then checked NJ (watch to many Detective shows, lol).   Again, shocked & amazed.  Why the MSM is not on this like white on rice is a tragedy in itself.  And why just in Dem States?    

The fact that the first large death toll, was in a Nursing Home in Washington State at the start of the Virus, makes this scenario seem either gross negligence, or premeditated.   Either is inexcusable.   

First of all Hagar, the MSM will not cover this story because it does NOT fit their narrative--just ask the Parrot.  If they could like all these deaths to President Trump, the you know darn good and well they would have by now, or they are just waiting for the right moment. But it is not just in Democratic states, I believe that in any state where the virus has hit a nursing home it has been very deadly--I know that Dallas County had a couple hit hard also. But the virus does prey on the elderly, which is not good for most of us on here. LOL--I truly DO NOT think that democratic leaders are really trying to kill of a certain part of the population. But if they are, then they need to be strung up by the nads and sent straight to a place where the devil lives. 

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

First of all Hagar, the MSM will not cover this story because it does NOT fit their narrative--just ask the Parrot.  If they could like all these deaths to President Trump, the you know darn good and well they would have by now, or they are just waiting for the right moment. But it is not just in Democratic states, I believe that in any state where the virus has hit a nursing home it has been very deadly--I know that Dallas County had a couple hit hard also. But the virus does prey on the elderly, which is not good for most of us on here. LOL--I truly DO NOT think that democratic leaders are really trying to kill of a certain part of the population. But if they are, then they need to be strung up by the nads and sent straight to a place where the devil lives. 

Regardless of the reason, the numbers are way to high.  PA is disgraceful.  All Governors, D&R need to take extraordinary measures to protect the elderly in Nursing Homes.   So far, Abbott & his folks,  have done a good job.  Hope they continue.