When is Fox gonna can this guy?

Sportsfanatic1

On 5/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

Somebody has got to maintain some common sense with idiots like Chris Wallace trying to steer the bus to the Left...🤨

You ever notice libtard Wallace rarely, if ever, has Britt Hume on his show? For the most part,  Britt is a straight arrow who calls out partisan slant wherever he sees it and Wallace can't stand that so he doesn't have him there to provide unbiased perspective  .... I have seen Britt tear partisan hack Juan Williams a new arrse many times for his liberal hypocrisy and slant .... Sheephearder Smith also avoided Britt Hume like the plague because he wasn't interested in the unadulterated facts either ... tru storie  ....

• Like 2

That stupid partisan obama apologist hack Marie Harf is hard to take too ... fake blonde with her dark roots showing this morning on Fox ... 🤮😂 

More like Marie Barf .... 🤮

cuNQF1485225608.png_cf.png.8257bfdec1f5dbc609bdd636b4a88411.png

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I call BS on that....

8D71E809-6564-4C03-BD2F-49ADC5AEDC1D.gif

Call it whatever you want, Jethrine, but my only knowledge of TV news comes from online summaries. I don't have Fox on my DirectTV, and I couldn't tell you if MSNBC are there. 
I'll pass on daily breathless hysteria, and I have plenty to look at without having to look at robot Barbies. 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Call it whatever you want, Jethrine, but my only knowledge of TV news comes from online summaries. I don't have Fox on my DirectTV, and I couldn't tell you if MSNBC are there. 
I'll pass on daily breathless hysteria, and I have plenty to look at without having to look at robot Barbies. 

Right, Larry ... you are living in the Twilight Zone  .... insulated from the truth and the facts .... you are pumped so full of horse manure you don't know :poop: from shinola  ....

40 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

“Pass on daily hysteria?” Hell, Barry.... You practically exude hysteria with every whiney, 💩 running down both legs post you make.....🙄😱🙄

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So these summaries... are they the ones with the catchy anti-Trump titles and skim over the truth?

7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

So these summaries... are they the ones with the catchy anti-Trump titles and skim over the truth?

We had a saying when I was growing up about people "way out in left field" ... but Larry goes well beyond that description, it does him no justice ....

Larry is "certified stage 4 ate up with the dumb arrse" ....  tru storie  .....

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Rare form the last couple of days. Thinking June 8th will get you back into the swing of things and help with that head of 'steam'. 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

We had a saying when I was growing up about people "way out in left field" ... but Larry goes well beyond that description, it does him no justice ....

Larry is "certified stage 4 ate up with the dumb arrse" ....  tru storie  .....

Kirt, I know how it must have hurt to be the last one picked in kickball, then been the Needlemeyer of your crew in whatever branch of the service you claim you served in, then become the coffee breath know it all who all avoid at the Alsup's and DQ, but don't let it make you bitter AND misinformed on every single thing in the world. Pick just one of those and move forward. 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Rare form the last couple of days. Thinking June 8th will get you back into the swing of things and help with that head of 'steam'. 

When you say you get your news from “summaries” it scares me... it also explains a lot 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

When you say you get your news from “summaries” it scares me... it also explains a lot 

I don't carefully watch every moment of every news show or opinion show, go to the transcript, study the nuance of every facial expression, take notes, then come on here to share my insight. Do you? 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't carefully watch every moment of every news show or opinion show, go to the transcript, study the nuance of every facial expression, take notes, then come on here to share my insight. Do you? 

Of course, why else would I call you on it? ;) :lol:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt, I know how it must have hurt to be the last one picked in kickball, then been the Needlemeyer of your crew in whatever branch of the service you claim you served in, then become the coffee breath know it all who all avoid at the Alsup's and DQ, but don't let it make you bitter AND misinformed on every single thing in the world. Pick just one of those and move forward. 

Guess again Nancy, I was the envy of The Fonz .... Captain of the football team ... and a Centurion in the military  ....  I make my own coffee and drink with the big boys .... unlike jerk weeds like you who sit in the corner by yourself sniffling snot and picking buggers out of your enormous red nose and droping them in your sugar free hot chocolate ....

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Guess again Nancy, I was the envy of The Fonz .... Captain of the football team ... and a Centurion in the military  ....  I make my own coffee and drink with the big boys .... unlike jerk weeds like you who sit in the corner by yourself sniffling snot and picking buggers out of your enormous red nose and droping them in your sugar free hot chocolate ....

Eeeewwwwww!🤮🤢😂😂😂