# Justice For Breonna Taylor

BoyzNdaHood

hopefully the officers are held accountable... so many mistakes are made and life's are lost because of those mistakes, im pretty sure the same few will be on here saying there nonsense as usual etc..... they were sleep and 1 individual still managed to die while peacefully at home sleep SMFH

I've called for the end of no knock search warrants, and we see too many cases such as this in recent years.  One would expect with the technology that we have today that it wouldn't happen.  I honestly don't know how it does.  Who wouldn't act with fear if someone broke into their home, and not knowing who in the world it was ?  I doubt if innocent people that are asleep would even hear them shout police, and only be waken by the sound of them breaking in the door and storming in.  That places both the resident and the police at risk to be shot as was the case in Houston last year.  I know my dog would alert me, but I would have gun in hand, and probably wouldn't hear the shout of "police" as they stormed in.  I'd be shooting as if they were armed robbers.  If there's going to be a fire fight at least make sure the house is about to be searched, maybe by using a bullhorn to announce the raid.  If they don't come out of their home with their hands up, then use force.  Our police officers need to come up with a better solution than what they've been doing.  

24 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've called for the end of no knock search warrants, and we see too many cases such as this in recent years.  One would expect with the technology that we have today that it wouldn't happen.  I honestly don't know how it does.  Who wouldn't act with fear if someone broke into their home, and not knowing who in the world it was ?  I doubt if innocent people that are asleep would even hear them shout police, and only be waken by the sound of them breaking in the door and storming in.  That places both the resident and the police at risk to be shot as was the case in Houston last year.  I know my dog would alert me, but I would have gun in hand, and probably wouldn't hear the shout of "police" as they stormed in.  I'd be shooting as if they were armed robbers.  If there's going to be a fire fight at least make sure the house is about to be searched, maybe by using a bullhorn to announce the raid.  If they don't come out of their home with their hands up, then use force.  Our police officers need to come up with a better solution than what they've been doing.  

I agree, something needs to change, ive read the person they were actually looking for was locked up already, talking about a horrible system we have 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Lol not even a little. I pity race baiters. Takes a whole lot to get me even remotely upset. Just wanted to point out your childish tactics. Carry on

you seem upset alot on here so I call BS on this :BS:

31 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Jett is married to a white woman. He can’t be that racist. 

Oh I don’t think he is. I think he likes to call everyone else one though. And baits conversation to only be about race. Seems to be an alright guy, just place race card too much. 

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

I hope in this case the family gets Justice and the cop is held accountable for his actions 

But the cop didn’t do anything wrong. You can’t run from cops and resist them doing there job and still not be considered a threat to them. And once you are a threat the cards start falling where they go. 
And I don’t even like cops. But I’m a court room is where you plea your case, not trying to escape detainment. 

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

Or not bowing to the ppl who think they know it all 🤷‍♂️

Who’s trying to make you bow down? 🤔 We’re trying to get you to look at the world through clear lens instead of accepting the 🐂💩 you are being spoon fed by the Lame Stream Media. Do you ever even Question the 💩 the Fake News tells you?

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Who’s trying to make you bow down? 🤔 We’re trying to get you to look at the world through clear lens instead of accepting the 🐂💩 you are being spoon fed by the Lame Stream Media. Do you ever even Question the 💩 the Fake News tells you?

I watch all networks and make my own opinions about situations, trump is the best thing to walk earth since the messiah according to yall.... everyone has there own opinions about things, ppl, etc.... i respect yalls, respect mine 🤨👍👌

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I watch all networks and make my own opinions about situations, trump is the best thing to walk earth since the messiah according to yall.... everyone has there own opinions about things, ppl, etc.... i respect yalls, respect mine 🤨👍👌

Only “slight exaggeration there, sir; President Trump is simply the best President in a generation... That’s Totally different than any comparison to The Messiah.

I’m sure this is going to turn racial but I am going to go on the standard of “When are they going to learn?” Against the police this time.  

https://apple.news/AWJVXZpn2SzqHDFNBypjiVw

why was it necessary to kneel on this guy’s neck?  His crime was forgery.  Even if it escalated, once you have him pinned, why not kneel on his back or upper torso instead of the neck?  This just looks bad for cops in general.

13 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m sure this is going to turn racial but I am going to go on the standard of “When are they going to learn?” Against the police this time.  

https://apple.news/AWJVXZpn2SzqHDFNBypjiVw

why was it necessary to kneel on this guy’s neck?  His crime was forgery.  Even if it escalated, once you have him pinned, why not kneel on his back or upper torso instead of the neck?  This just looks bad for cops in general.

Another sad story... were beginning to see this is the new norm