# Justice For Breonna Taylor

BoyzNdaHood

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Another sad story... were beginning to see this is the new norm 

I don't think its the "new norm."  It is excessive force.  It is being brought to the public more.  If used properly, it will lead to better training.  If used the way it has been, all we will hear is "White cop kills black man."  Which will lead to riots, police defiance, and more division.  It should be sold as "unnecessary, violent, and wrong."  The guy should be fired, and the remaining police force should be retrained.

Think of how many arrests are made in a day across the country.  We hear about 1 a month ending in an improper death.  That's not bad percentage-wise, but the fact that techniques like this policeman used are deemed appropriate to make an arrest is not okay.  It needs to be rectified.  

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I don't think its the "new norm."  It is excessive force.  It is being brought to the public more.  If used properly, it will lead to better training.  If used the way it has been, all we will hear is "White cop kills black man."  Which will lead to riots, police defiance, and more division.  It should be sold as "unnecessary, violent, and wrong."  The guy should be fired, and the remaining police force should be retrained.

Think of how many arrests are made in a day across the country.  We hear about 1 a month ending in an improper death.  That's not bad percentage-wise, but the fact that techniques like this policeman used are deemed appropriate to make an arrest is not okay.  It needs to be rectified.  

I second this ^

21 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It shouldn't happen to anyone.  Even Rand Paul has stated that these no knock warrants should be illegal, because they place innocent people as well as the police in jeopardy.  It's time for them to end.  

7 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

It's not the new norm.  This h as been done by cops since the beginning of time, but now we're seeing people are tired of it, and want the cops to be held accountable.  I used to think when I was growing up that cops were the good guys, but I've learned over the years that not all of them are.