The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

Stoney

It’s way early. Who knows if there will be a season? Still, just wanted to get a early head count on who’s returning to the league and who may need to be replaced. Also gives us a chance to smack talk the Fred and Barney of SDCFF, Kirt and Hardin. Drafting Charlemagne in the 2nd round didn’t turn out so well, huh Kirt? Lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It’s way early. Who knows if there will be a season? Still, just wanted to get a early head count on who’s returning to the league and who may need to be replaced. Also gives us a chance to smack talk the Fred and Barney of SDCFF, Kirt and Hardin. Drafting Charlemagne in the 2nd round didn’t turn out so well, huh Kirt? Lol

Whut you talkin bout Willis? ....

Kolmes has almost perfected the "pin the tail on the donkey" draft method  ... :rofl:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am in.  We need our Andre of the League... are any of you Plastic Surgeons?  Are we going to name our trophy the Sheeba??

Not sure about the Andre but there might be a Taco. 😂

38 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'm in....gonna need something to keep me busy in my retirement........:rofl:

Okayyyyy.....you and Kirt can have fun EBing but what about the league?

• LOL! 1

59 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'm in....gonna need something to keep me busy in my retirement........:rofl:

You forgot they're not going to let you retire until you complete your final year.  

I got two emails yesterday on it.  I won't open either of them until July.  

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Thinking of doing a little change up this year. Potentially less folks in the league. A revamped 2 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2 FLEX, 2 K and 2 DEF plus the bench. 

Innnteresting...Very interesting

• Like 1

Well, because of Covid I have done my research and I am completely ready for the upcoming season. By research I mean I have completely rewatched the entire series of The League again...Thinking of changing my tram name to El Cunado or Pocket Dogs

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Well, because of Covid I have done my research and I am completely ready for the upcoming season. By research I mean I have completely rewatched the entire series of The League again...Thinking of changing my tram name to El Cunado or Pocket Dogs

I was going to name my team the EBDB’s but apparently that’s not kosher anymore.

7 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Screw the NFL......

Screw all sports teams at all levels that give in to this BLM, antifa, anti-American, anti-National Anthem 🐂 :poop: ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Screw all sports teams at all levels that give in to this BLM, antifa, anti-American, anti-National Anthem 🐂 :poop: ...

Can somebody translate Kirtish and tell me if this means he’s in or out on the league? 😂

• LOL! 2

5 hours ago, topher805 said:

Do not steal my name... "The Taco's Pee Bibs"