The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

Stoney

57 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Sports is more important to you guys than AMERICA.....

It's individual players.  The League is simply allowing them to show that they do not love America.  I rarely watch the pre-game hoopla and have only seen them sing the National Anthem on television for a Super Bowl.  I haven't watched an entire Super Bowl since 1996.  I'm playing for fun and possible bragging rights.  I'm not playing because some of the NFL players are going to disrespect the American Flag.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's individual players.  The League is simply allowing them to show that they do not love America.  I rarely watch the pre-game hoopla and have only seen them sing the National Anthem on television for a Super Bowl.  I haven't watched an entire Super Bowl since 1996.  I'm playing for fun and possible bragging rights.  I'm not playing because some of the NFL players are going to disrespect the American Flag.  

Whatever commie....

• LOL! 3

I won’t watch a single game.  I won’t listen to a game.  Sunday’s for me is usually cleaning my house with my fantasy notifications popping up.  When I did watch the NFL it was only to watch the Saints... and since Drew Brees suddenly became woke, I won’t watch him methodically pick apart defenses either.  

Fantasy football is just another app on my phone to keep me entertained while doing stuff that generally pisses me off

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Whatever commie....

Don't be mad, because you're a TexAin'ts BOB loving fan, and you can't root for them anymore.  There are several Cowboys players that I'm not a fan of.  Football is in my blood, and I love the game.  I don't have to like what a player does to still love the game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Don't be mad, because you're a TexAin'ts BOB loving fan, and you can't root for them anymore.  There are several Cowboys players that I'm not a fan of.  Football is in my blood, and I love the game.  I don't have to like what a player does to still love the game.  

Commie.....lol

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, LOL said:

This. 

I won't be watching, games or highlights. I won't be subscribing to any game packages. I won't be buying any merchandise. I won't I won't be clicking on any ads.

The NFL won't make a dime off me this season. 

Fantasy football will be the extent of my participation, and it will only be to troll my Smoaky buds, co-workers, and extended family. 

RACIST!!! .....

• LOL! 2

51 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

If you still need another person, I'll play.  I'll play regardless of my teams record.  I hate it when people drop out after the first couple of weeks don't go well.  

Shoot me a PM with your email, and I’ll send you a invite to the league.

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Are you commies going to be taking a knee when you start your draft? ....

I’ve been working on some new moves. Plus kneeling would probably be more effective draft strategy than Kirt’s and Hardin’s old draft one of throwing darts at the 1877 NFL Roster guide.

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Here's y'all some theme music....😅😅

If that don’t put a tear in your eye and make you wanna down a gallon of vodka while crushing the puny capitalistic pigs I don’t know what will.

• LOL! 3