The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

Stoney

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

i'm good with Tues. 7pm

You can log in 30 minutes before to find out your draft spot and set up a draft queue, if you want. Drafting off the app is a little different than drafting off the website.

Kolmes told me y'all put in some new scoring catagories ....

+ 6 if a player stands for the national anthem 

+10 if a player stands with his hand over his heart

+10 if a coach or owner stands for the anthem

- 6 if a player takes a knee during the national anthem 

- 10 if a player takes a knee and raises his fist during the national anthem 

- 25 for the home team if Roger Goodell is in the stands

+ 100 if President Trump is in the stands with his hand over his heart, standing and waving during the national anthem 

Automatic Forfeit if Basement Joe Bite Me is in attendance  .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Kolmes told me y'all put in some new scoring catagories ....

+ 6 if a player stands for the national anthem 

+10 if a player stands with his hand over his heart

+10 if a coach or owner stands for the anthem

- 6 if a player takes a knee during the national anthem 

- 10 if a player takes a knee and raises his fist during the national anthem 

- 25 for the home team if Roger Goodell is in the stands

+ 100 if President Trump is in the stands with his hand over his heart, standing and waving during the national anthem 

Automatic Forfeit if Basement Joe Bite Me is in attendance  .....

I would play this fantasy football...

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, topher805 said:

By far the fastest draft I have ever participated in...Almost like an auto draft

It went quick. I was trying to clear my queue and wound up drafting a RB instead of a DST. 😂 I‘ve never seen a 200 point team before. Holy cow!!

43 minutes ago, Stoney said:

It went quick. I was trying to clear my queue and wound up drafting a RB instead of a DST. 😂 I‘ve never seen a 200 point team before. Holy cow!!

Yeah. Apparently NFL.com thinks I drafted too fast. B- grade and 3-10 projection...Much be a long year for El Cunado

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'll have to get in on this next year. I always tell myself I don't want to play fantasy, then I end up playing 1 and loving it. 

Oh it’s run beating the heck out of Statler and Waldorf(Kirt and Hardin) every year. It helps when they draft Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble. Just cause they went to prehistoric kindergarten together. 

15 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Oh it’s run beating the heck out of Statler and Waldorf(Kirt and Hardin) every year. It helps when they draft Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble. Just cause they went to prehistoric kindergarten together. 

How are you commies doing??? Haven't seen much discussion.....😂😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

It is hard to talk crap when I am not watching the games... I am just point watching and basing my picks off of Twitter mentions and last week's points... Which makes me scared of playing Joe Mixon, because it doesn't make sense to run the ball when you have Joe Burreaux.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It is hard to talk crap when I am not watching the games... I am just point watching and basing my picks off of Twitter mentions and last week's points... Which makes me scared of playing Joe Mixon, because it doesn't make sense to run the ball when you have Joe Burreaux.

I have Joe Mixon in another league and I’m stuck with him. He’s getting touches but not doing anything with them. I am the TacoKirtHardin of that league.

37 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

It’s not as interesting as watching two old fossils argue at one another. I had to miss the debate last night so I got stuck on Statler and Waldorf patrol.

• LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It is hard to talk crap when I am not watching the games... I am just point watching

Same...  I'm just checking player points/touches. I don't even know which teams are winning or losing.

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I know the Cowboys are 1-2.  I hear about it on the radio on my way to work.  Also on Twitter...

4 minutes ago, LOL said:

Same...  I'm just checking player points/touches. I don't even know which teams are winning or losing.

It’s background noise if it’s on.

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Did Y’all see Tennessee/Pittsburgh is postponed due to COVID. I’m shocked. I didn’t know the Titans could catch a pass let alone a virus.

Sounds like Tennessee game will be played Monday or Tuesday, and will still be counted as this week in points and standings.