The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

Stoney

4 hours ago, LOL said:

Thanks man, I only noticed that cancelation due to a lull in the sermon. Thankfully I made a quick change.  👍

I was late on updating. I didn’t know it was canceled until it was late.

10 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Great, I didn't see the news until I came home from work.  This has been two weeks in a row that it has effected my various teams.  

Let me know if there are any Patriots or Broncos you want to swap out for bench guys. I’m also giving Y’all first dibs on adding to the two bench spots before I did.

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

Let me know if there are any Patriots or Broncos you want to swap out for bench guys. I’m also giving Y’all first dibs on adding to the two bench spots before I did.

i want to add your 2 best players for next week...  although most of my injured RBs should be returning soon

• LOL! 1

I’ve seen some leagues using replacement players for COVID games. If you had Pats/Broncos players in your lineup but the game was questionable, you notify the Commish of who what bench player you want to use in case the game was canceled. I’m starting Cam Newton but if the game’s canceled I want to use Dak Prescott. If that’s something Y’all would be interested in.

22 hours ago, Stoney said:

It wouldn't matter this week at all so no changes are needed.  

• Like 1

Just now, Stoney said:

I’ve seen some leagues using replacement players for COVID games. If you had Pats/Broncos players in your lineup but the game was questionable, you notify the Commish of who what bench player you want to use in case the game was canceled. I’m starting Cam Newton but if the game’s canceled I want to use Dak Prescott. If that’s something Y’all would be interested in.

That would be a headache for you, but if you're willing to do it go ahead.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

That would be a headache for you, but if you're willing to do it go ahead.  

I think expanding the rosters should cover us. If it looks like a game is in question we could be covered.

• 2 weeks later...