The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

Stoney

21 minutes ago, LOL said:

Oops, didn't realize they'd already played. 😂 Thanks for the quick response though. I should probably check the schedule next time. 

Hey, it’s been one of those mornings. I was scrambling to get my lineups set before 12. It’s going to be a bad week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

When did freaking Aaron Jones go Inactive?  I set my lineup last night and noticed just now he is inactive...  screwed me out of major points

These last minute inactives suck. 

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

My players are following the Cowboys example, and have basically been inactive all season even when I replace them.  

I optimize my lineups and check back if anybody’s hurt. These computers stink. 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, Stoney said:

Fixed it for you.

My team only scored like 110 points this week....  80 points less than projected...  Not sure I had a QB score over 11 points...  awful.  Lost to someone who had 3 players starting with 0 points...

I don't know who or what is doing the projections, but they haven't even been close for any of my players this season. 

At this point, I could randomly set my roster and do as well as I've been doing this season. 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Kamara has only been meh for me this season, but then he decides to have a record-breaking day for a meaningless third-place game. Fml.  :D 

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Hopefully we can get some more folks playing next year. I like a bigger league.

5 hours ago, LOL said:

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

I’ve always had my doubts about ol’Giselle.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Or until the next presidential election.  ;)