Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Can somebody translate Kirtish and tell me if this means he’s in or out on the league? 😂

I think @KirtFalcon just doubled down on his support for NASCAR

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont watch it with your wife or kids... unless your wife has a sense of humor like a guy

So it's business as usual ....

If that don’t put a tear in your eye and make you wanna down a gallon of vodka while crushing the puny capitalistic pigs I don’t know what will.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Do not steal my name... "The Taco's Pee Bibs"

You're safe with me. Really leaning hard on El Cunado or Forever Unclean

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, topher805 said:

You're safe with me. Really leaning hard on El Cunado or Forever Unclean

You should go with my favorite episode "Jenny MacArthur's Vinegar Strokes"

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it guys. You really gonna make me rewatch The League ain’t you? Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 4:33 PM, Stoney said:

Dang it guys. You really gonna make me rewatch The League ain’t you? Lol

Never seen a single episode...  perhaps I should give it a shot.

What's it on? Netflix? Prime? Hulu? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LOL said:

Never seen a single episode...  perhaps I should give it a shot.

What's it on? Netflix? Prime? Hulu? 

I believe I watched it on HULU.  Look for the "FX on Hulu" tab

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LOL said:

Never seen a single episode...  perhaps I should give it a shot.

What's it on? Netflix? Prime? Hulu? 

dont watch it with your wife or kids... unless your wife has a sense of humor like a guy

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I believe I watched it on HULU.  Look for the "FX on Hulu" tab

Hulu has it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

When COVID-19 is gone, how would you repurpose your mask?

I was thinking of using a few of mine as pee bibs.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

So who’s in on the smaller number of teams but expanded roster league? First game is 9/10/20...if it happens. Try and have a online draft sometime before the end of the month?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in.  I won’t be watching the games, but I’ll be updating my team

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been in since the start.  I haven't died from the Wuhan.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I used my extensive admin powers to include @LOL. I’m hoping @topher805 is still in. If we can find a 6th let’s call it done and rock & roll.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Stoney said:

I used my extensive admin powers to include @LOL. I’m hoping @topher805 is still in. If we can find a 6th let’s call it done and rock & roll.

Yeah, I'm still in. Granted, I'm gonna be in purely for the lulz. Don't expect too much strategery outta me. Mostly trolling and heel turns. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LOL said:

Yeah, I'm still in. Granted, I'm gonna be in purely for the lulz. Don't expect too much strategery outta me. Mostly trolling and heel turns. 

So it's business as usual ....

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I think I'm just going to play the pick-em this year ... you guys have fun with the kneeling NFL prima donnas ....

You are picking the teams going down on both knees with mouths wide open?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Do we want to try and do the draft sometime in the next couple of weeks? I think we have 5. Anybody know a 6th or can we set up a computer as the 6th?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Do we want to try and do the draft sometime in the next couple of weeks? I think we have 5. Anybody know a 6th or can we set up a computer as the 6th?

Maybe I can convince Mrs. Matthias to join in.  :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll ask some of my coaches

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...