The Smoakhouse Forums

The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League

37 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@LOL I think I know the moves you want to make. Shoot me a DM with the ones you want.

Fulghum, Scott, Giants Def.  Thnx.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's business as usual ....

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

dont watch it with your wife or kids... unless your wife has a sense of humor like a guy

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Should be good

Oops, didn't realize they'd already played. 😂 Thanks for the quick response though. I should probably check the schedule next time. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, LOL said:

Oops, didn't realize they'd already played. 😂 Thanks for the quick response though. I should probably check the schedule next time. 

Hey, it’s been one of those mornings. I was scrambling to get my lineups set before 12. It’s going to be a bad week. 

• Like 1

When did freaking Aaron Jones go Inactive?  I set my lineup last night and noticed just now he is inactive...  screwed me out of major points

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

When did freaking Aaron Jones go Inactive?  I set my lineup last night and noticed just now he is inactive...  screwed me out of major points

These last minute inactives suck. 

On 10/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, Stoney said:

These last minute inactives suck. 

My players are following the Cowboys example, and have basically been inactive all season even when I replace them.  

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

My players are following the Cowboys example, and have basically been inactive all season even when I replace them.  

I optimize my lineups and check back if anybody’s hurt. These computers stink. 😂

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I optimize my lineups and check back if anybody’s hurt. These computers stink. 😂

Lockett and Wilson are going to win this thing for me it seems

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Lockett and Wilson are going to win this thing for me it seems

I’ll let my nieces and nephews pick my next lineup.

• 3 weeks later...

Following my FFB Team, I have noticed something...  Carson Wentz may be the worst fantasy QB in the league...

On 11/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, Stoney said:

Fixed it for you.

My team only scored like 110 points this week....  80 points less than projected...  Not sure I had a QB score over 11 points...  awful.  Lost to someone who had 3 players starting with 0 points...

I don't know who or what is doing the projections, but they haven't even been close for any of my players this season. 

At this point, I could randomly set my roster and do as well as I've been doing this season. 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Kamara has only been meh for me this season, but then he decides to have a record-breaking day for a meaningless third-place game. Fml.  :D 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Hopefully we can get some more folks playing next year. I like a bigger league.

17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Hopefully we can get some more folks playing next year. I like a bigger league.

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, LOL said:

12:01AM 1/1/21

47DCFBEA-9F93-49C0-BC81-DA6AE3D23D1C.jpeg

I'm going to feel like the Texans next year, but at least I'll get a 1st round draft pick.  I bet it won't be the #1 pick since I came in last in the league so it won't be as bad as their offseason is going to be.  

5 hours ago, LOL said:

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

I’ve always had my doubts about ol’Giselle.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Or until the next presidential election.  ;) 

3 minutes ago, LOL said:

Or until the next presidential election.  ;) 

Give it 6 months and Kirt and Hardin will have already forgotten what they were upset about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Stoney said:

Give it 6 months and Kirt and Hardin will have already forgotten what they were upset about.

Kirt maybe, but Hardin gonna be on the golf course.  :D 

• Like 1