Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

The 2020 SDC Fantasy Football League


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@LOL I think I know the moves you want to make. Shoot me a DM with the ones you want.

Fulghum, Scott, Giants Def.  Thnx.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's business as usual ....

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

dont watch it with your wife or kids... unless your wife has a sense of humor like a guy

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Should be good

Oops, didn't realize they'd already played. 😂 Thanks for the quick response though. I should probably check the schedule next time. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LOL said:

Oops, didn't realize they'd already played. 😂 Thanks for the quick response though. I should probably check the schedule next time. 

Hey, it’s been one of those mornings. I was scrambling to get my lineups set before 12. It’s going to be a bad week. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When did freaking Aaron Jones go Inactive?  I set my lineup last night and noticed just now he is inactive...  screwed me out of major points

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

When did freaking Aaron Jones go Inactive?  I set my lineup last night and noticed just now he is inactive...  screwed me out of major points

These last minute inactives suck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, Stoney said:

These last minute inactives suck. 

My players are following the Cowboys example, and have basically been inactive all season even when I replace them.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

My players are following the Cowboys example, and have basically been inactive all season even when I replace them.  

I optimize my lineups and check back if anybody’s hurt. These computers stink. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stoney said:

I optimize my lineups and check back if anybody’s hurt. These computers stink. 😂

Lockett and Wilson are going to win this thing for me it seems

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Lockett and Wilson are going to win this thing for me it seems

I’ll let my nieces and nephews pick my next lineup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Following my FFB Team, I have noticed something...  Carson Wentz may be the worst fantasy QB in the league...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, Stoney said:

Fixed it for you.

My team only scored like 110 points this week....  80 points less than projected...  Not sure I had a QB score over 11 points...  awful.  Lost to someone who had 3 players starting with 0 points...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know who or what is doing the projections, but they haven't even been close for any of my players this season. 

At this point, I could randomly set my roster and do as well as I've been doing this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Kamara has only been meh for me this season, but then he decides to have a record-breaking day for a meaningless third-place game. Fml.  :D 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, topher805 said:

Looks like Gaskin and Evans are going to carry you across the line...Congrats @stoney

Btw...Thank God you didn't have Kamara too this week 

Hopefully we can get some more folks playing next year. I like a bigger league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Hopefully we can get some more folks playing next year. I like a bigger league.

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LOL said:

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

12:01AM 1/1/21

47DCFBEA-9F93-49C0-BC81-DA6AE3D23D1C.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to feel like the Texans next year, but at least I'll get a 1st round draft pick.  I bet it won't be the #1 pick since I came in last in the league so it won't be as bad as their offseason is going to be.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LOL said:

We should, especially since political activism will suddenly vanish from pro sports.  

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

I’ve always had my doubts about ol’Giselle.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Until Tom Brady punches out his gay transgender side piece and drags them down the hall way while smoking a crack pipe while waving at the cam.  

Or until the next presidential election.  ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LOL said:

Or until the next presidential election.  ;) 

Give it 6 months and Kirt and Hardin will have already forgotten what they were upset about.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stoney said:

Give it 6 months and Kirt and Hardin will have already forgotten what they were upset about.

Kirt maybe, but Hardin gonna be on the golf course.  :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...