Trump Administration Lied About Pandemic Preparedness Left By Obama Administration

BarryLaverty

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did you read those fancy stats within the editorial? Those were FACT. 

Fact that he cut the 2020 budget is why it was bare? After years of having funding? What did they do, “oh no funding this year, let’s throw everything away!” Lmao what a trash article

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Those stats seem to lean towards research, not actual stockpiling masks and hand sanitizer and ventilators...  

We get it, you are a liberal.  Trump is Satan.  Trump created COVID-19.  Racist Trump sneezed COVID straight into Wuhan China to destroy the world's economy.  Easy Liberal Caveman speak: Red Man Bad.

Exactly and they were just drops in the bucket for any pandemic.  I'm sure just as it was with all funds the money was used up long before.  Heck they still keep borrowing money from Social Security and never repay it.  I think they acted too quickly with the $2 trillion stimuless, and now they want to add more ?  

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I think you may be using hyperbole there a bit, as MOST people had a favorable view of him, and most, again, a majority, would have loved for him to still be in the White House. He ended with a 59% approval rating. 

Probably about 20% higher than it should have been except for fawning liberal media ignoring his scandal ridden corrupt 8 long years ... after the Barr/Durham indictments and convictions history should rip him a new arrse ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Probably about 20% higher than it should have been except for fawning liberal media ignoring his scandal ridden corrupt 8 long years ... after the Barr/Durham indictments and convictions history should rip him a new arrse ....

:rofl: