The Smoakhouse Forums
BoHogg

'This is the right call': Officers involved in fatal Minneapolis incident fired, mayor says

No one deserves to have there neck kneed for long periods of time after cuffed. Wonder what the autopsy is going to say

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

No one deserves to have there neck kneed for long periods of time after cuffed. Wonder what the autopsy is going to say

“Killed by Stupidity...”

Man begging for his life and these officers doing this to him.... SUPER SAD, they need to charge these guys

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, BoHogg said:

Yeah, a knee to the neck would certainly give Me a case of “medical distress...” This cop’s a ####...

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

85D9C7D3-CC9A-446A-BCBA-57F02472DE1F.jpeg

Both! And they both got fired. 

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Both

10 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

People don’t usually get chocked from the back of the neck. And don’t usually die afterward at the hospital. 
“The man, who police say is in his 40s, was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center where he later died.” 

Just wondering is all. 

So I guess before this knee on the neck he was bound to die on that day either way? SMFH  got to be kidding me 

• Roll Eyes 1

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I respect Colin kaepernick, his right and his freedom.... he stood for his belief and i stand behind him..... we have rights as humans and he exercised it and got relieved of his job

1 minute ago, JETT said:

So I guess before this knee on the neck he was bound to die on that day either way? SMFH  got to be kidding me 

Do people, from your prospective,  die from knees on the back of there neck later at the hospital? I’m not saying it did or didn’t cause anything and never said it was right. Also wondered what the autopsy would say. The only thing I did to make you loose your cool was roll my eyes at you wanting to charge the cop based on a 30 sec video. 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Do people, from your prospective,  die from knees on the back of there neck later at the hospital? I’m not saying it did or didn’t cause anything and never said it was right. Also wondered what the autopsy would say. The only thing I did to make you loose your cool was roll my eyes at you wanting to charge the cop based on a 30 sec video. 

30 sec video? More like 9 minutes of the guy begging for his life saying he'll get in the car, I  can't breathe, their going to kill me etc.... guys nose starts bleeding... the guy went unresponsive for minutes and the cop didn't move til paramedics showed up.... bunch of BS hell yeah something needs to be done.... there's 4 cops there and he's handcuffed this was excessive and needs to be corrected, shouldn't take someone losing their life this way for a change to be made SAD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

30 sec video? More like 9 minutes of the guy begging for his life saying he'll get in the car, I  can't breathe, their going to kill me etc.... guys nose starts bleeding... the guy went unresponsive for minutes and the cop didn't move til paramedics showed up.... bunch of BS hell yeah something needs to be done.... there's 4 cops there and he's handcuffed this was excessive and needs to be corrected, shouldn't take someone losing their life this way for a change to be made SAD

A much easier call to make compared to Arbery’s.

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

A much easier call to make compared to Arbery’s.

Those 2 from arbery case better hope they get jury on their side if not there done

Knee wasn’t on the back of the neck. It was cutting off blood flow from the mans right carotid artery. I’m all about the boys in blue, but there’s no defending this bull 💩. I know forging a document isn’t a reason to lose your life. Some guys think that gun and badge make them invincible. Not all, but some. Hope this guys family gets paid and that cop gets thrown in general population. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Knee wasn’t on the back of the neck. It was cutting off blood flow from the mans right carotid artery. I’m all about the boys in blue, but there’s no defending this bull 💩. I know forging a document isn’t a reason to lose your life. Some guys think that gun and badge make them invincible. Not all, but some. Hope this guys family gets paid and that cop gets thrown in general population. 

If that is so how does he die later at the hospital?  I’m just asking questions that don’t make sense. The cops deserve to be fired 1000%! They didn’t not have to do that after he was cuffed and show extremely poor judgment. Just want to understand more. And not rush to mob Justice. If the cop was the sole reason for his death than I am by all means for prosecuting the cop. 

15 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

If that is so how does he die later at the hospital?  I’m just asking questions that don’t make sense. The cops deserve to be fired 1000%! They didn’t not have to do that after he was cuffed and show extremely poor judgment. Just want to understand more. And not rush to mob Justice. If the cop was the sole reason for his death than I am by all means for prosecuting the cop. 

Say he had no cause in the men’s death, he needs a little cage time for abuse of power. Hands cuffed behind his back. Laying face down on the ground. What the ### he gonna do? Bite the guys ankles? Hell there was plenty of back up there as well. Cops have a dangerous job. This kinda 💩 makes it even more dangerous. Fuels people’s passion about police brutality. You’d think 28 years after getting caught on a vhs tape police would learn to abstain from excessive force. They’re some straight up 🍆’s out there with a gun and a badge. This guy is one of them. He makes the other 99% of police look bad and puts their lives in even more danger. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Say he had no cause in the men’s death, he needs a little cage time for abuse of power. Hands cuffed behind his back. Laying face down on the ground. What the ### he gonna do? Bite the guys ankles? Hell there was plenty of back up there as well. Cops have a dangerous job. This kinda 💩 makes it even more dangerous. Fuels people’s passion about police brutality. You’d think 28 years after getting caught on a vhs tape police would learn to abstain from excessive force. They’re some straight up 🍆’s out there with a gun and a badge. This guy is one of them. He makes the other 99% of police look bad and puts their lives in even more danger. 

Eggplant?😳

Guy died on scene not hospital 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Me or you done that it would be straight up murder. Threat was contained. He was no longer able to endanger anyone. Just pick him up and put him in the back of the car. Again, didn’t it say forgery in progress? Not exactly armed robbery in progress. 

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Agreed, 1000% with everything except cage time if he didn’t have any cause I’m his death. He got fired and should change careers. But I won’t lose any sleep over him spending some time in lock up.

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

Where did you read that?