The Smoakhouse Forums
BoHogg

'This is the right call': Officers involved in fatal Minneapolis incident fired, mayor says

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

So police misconduct being systemic in the Minneapolis PD and cops behaving badly in cities run by Democratic mayors, how do you explain the MPDPOA support for Trump?  

Bob Kroll.PNG

What BS gotcha #### is this?? Lmao get real

58 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

So police misconduct being systemic in the Minneapolis PD and cops behaving badly in cities run by Democratic mayors, how do you explain the MPDPOA support for Trump?  

Let's be clear.  The Mayor hires the police chief in most all large cities.  Most of these metropolitan areas have been democratic for 50+ years.  If democratic mayors keep hiring bad leaders, they should be held accountable.  

To answer your question.  I can't say for sure why one group would support a particular candidate.  I can assume it was because many law enforcement officers felt that Obama acted so negatively towards police.  And the police were looking for a president that would support them. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-obama-police-relationship-20160712-story.html

The distrust has only deepened with each police shooting of a black man as they see the president or one of his representatives attend services for the victims. But until Tuesday, they said, the president had not shown that same outpouring whenever an officer has died in the line of duty.

It's more than just the symbolism that troubles them.

They point to Obama's opposition to providing police with surplus military equipment, which officers generally believe is essential to ensuring their safety and responding effectively to acts of terror or other mass violence. It feels like Obama isn't interested in giving them the tools they need to do their jobs and stay safe.

"His policies, time and time again, put officers back on their heels," Yates said.

For some, the relationship is so frayed that Obama's words of support for law enforcement ring hollow.

12 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Let's be clear.  The Mayor hires the police chief in most all large cities.  Most of these metropolitan areas have been democratic for 50+ years.  If democratic mayors keep hiring bad leaders, they should be held accountable.  

To answer your question.  I can't say for sure why one group would support a particular candidate.  I can assume it was because many law enforcement officers felt that Obama acted so negatively towards police.  And the police were looking for a president that would support them. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-obama-police-relationship-20160712-story.html

The distrust has only deepened with each police shooting of a black man as they see the president or one of his representatives attend services for the victims. But until Tuesday, they said, the president had not shown that same outpouring whenever an officer has died in the line of duty.

It's more than just the symbolism that troubles them.

They point to Obama's opposition to providing police with surplus military equipment, which officers generally believe is essential to ensuring their safety and responding effectively to acts of terror or other mass violence. It feels like Obama isn't interested in giving them the tools they need to do their jobs and stay safe.

"His policies, time and time again, put officers back on their heels," Yates said.

For some, the relationship is so frayed that Obama's words of support for law enforcement ring hollow.

@BoHogg you been out there holding these democratic politicians accountable?  They are the ones hiring all these, as you say "systemic" problem cops.

George Floyd Death: Derek Chauvin’s Murder Charge Upgraded To 2nd-Degree Unintentional Murder; 3 Other Officers Charged

All four fired Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd’s death now face charges.

According to court records, Toa Thoa, Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng all face aiding and abetting second-degree murder, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

Additionally, Derek Chauvin’s murder charge, previously third-degree, has been upgraded to second-degree unintentional murder.

42 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

George Floyd Death: Derek Chauvin’s Murder Charge Upgraded To 2nd-Degree Unintentional Murder; 3 Other Officers Charged

All four fired Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd’s death now face charges.

According to court records, Toa Thoa, Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng all face aiding and abetting second-degree murder, as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

Additionally, Derek Chauvin’s murder charge, previously third-degree, has been upgraded to second-degree unintentional murder.

All of that would have happened anyway... But instead, the Communists had to go shopping. 🙄🤬

11 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

All of that would have happened anyway... But instead, the Communists had to go shopping. 🙄🤬

Nothing would've happened had it not been for the video 🤨

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nothing would've happened had it not been for the video 🤨

Probably right... but there Was a video that will be Exhibit “A” in the trials. 

Everything that has happened since is inexcusable. Those idiots have destroyed their own cities, with ANTIFA stirring them up all the way.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/minneapolis-protest-riot-umbrella-man-george-floyd-a9539741.html

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Probably right... but there Was a video that will be Exhibit “A” in the trials. 

Everything that has happened since is inexcusable. Those idiots have destroyed their own cities, with ANTIFA stirring them up all the way.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/minneapolis-protest-riot-umbrella-man-george-floyd-a9539741.html

Exactly . Ran out of emojis for today. I believe in the political you should have a more lol.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Exactly . Ran out of emojis for today. I believe in the political you should have a more lol.

Y? So yall could've put more on Barry's post every day.... now that the name is beside em yall sure have stopped lol :rofl:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Y? So yall could've put more on Barry's post every day.... now that the name is beside em yall sure have stopped lol :rofl:

Listen to the pot call the kettle black! You & Barry have slung more 💩 than a 40 row manure spreader..🙄

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Listen to the pot call the kettle black! You & Barry have slung more 💩 than a 40 row manure spreader..🙄

WRONG again.... go back and look they have names on em... your pretty good at this not knowing ####:rofl:

1 minute ago, JETT said:

WRONG again.... go back and look they have names on em... your pretty good at this not knowing ####:rofl:

I happen to be the one who asked the mods to do this... Otherwise, you & Barry would Still be throwing anonymous 💩 on everyone’s posts... If you don’t believe me, ask MavGrad.

• Stinks 1

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

I can count on my hands how many times I have done that. Wrong Trumplican 

On 6/1/2020 at 5:43 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I don't trust this guys opinion, and would want a third for me to accept this.  He has a history of finding wrong doing in all cases against police officers.  I think another autopsy however would conclude with his, but I don't think his reputation is strong enough.  He has become the Gloria Allred of autopsies. 

He might as well be a lawyer ... whoever hires him is going to get their money's worth in him finding in their favor .... not saying he is wrong, just that he has no credibility as an independent unbiased expert ... he's a paid shrill ....

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I happen to be the one who asked the mods to do this... Otherwise, you & Barry would Still be throwing anonymous 💩 on everyone’s posts... If you don’t believe me, ask MavGrad.

Hate to burst ur bubble mr. But I recall many of us asking plenty of times to make the emojis public and westhardin and others said no..... so try again but nice try to take credit 🙄

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I can count on my hands how many times I have done that. Wrong Trumplican 

yeah sure

Just now, JETT said:

Hate to burst ur bubble mr. But I recall many of us asking plenty of times to make the emojis public and westhardin and others said no..... so try again but nice try to take credit 🙄

“Calling MavGrad!” Can you come forth?

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Calling MavGrad!” Can you come forth?

If you think your the first to ask could the anonymous  serial :poop:'ers come forth this is hilarious to say the least... we asked plenty of times.... LMAO :rofl:

1 hour ago, JETT said:

If you think your the first to ask could the anonymous  serial :poop:'ers come forth this is hilarious to say the least... we asked plenty of times.... LMAO :rofl:

I asked WHF too, but it never changed.

4 hours ago, BoHogg said:

I can almost guarantee this will not stop the protests nor will it end the looting and destruction cause by a few of the protesters and all of the out of state instigators.  Plus what happens when the next black man dies in police custody, and it will happen.    People have been killed by cops both the guilty and the innocent for ages.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I can almost guarantee this will not stop the protests nor will it end the looting and destruction cause by a few of the protesters and all of the out of state instigators.  Plus what happens when the next black man dies in police custody, and it will happen.    People have been killed by cops both the guilty and the innocent for ages.  

A looter shot and killed a black 77 year old retired policeman who was protecting a business.

His Black Life didn’t Matter I guess.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A looter shot and killed a black 77 year old retired policeman who was protecting a business.

His Black Life didn’t Matter I guess.

I know, and that's a sad part of this as well.  Not all blacks are poor and live in Government Housing.  Yet that's the connotation with many people's thinking.  It's the same that all white people aren't rich, but that's also illogical to think.  It's stereotypical with many people's logic.  Do they live in the real world or simply only know poor black people and rich white people ?  I know people of all walks of life regardless of the color of their skin.  I know poor people of all colors, and rich people of all colors.  To blanket a race with stereotypes is wrong.      

On 6/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, ObiOne said:

BoHogg, did you happen to notice that EVERY CITY you posted of cops behaving badly is run by a Democratic Mayor?  That is strange.  You support a party that leads their communities down the crapper.  Makes them more dependent on government.  But maybe that is what you ultimately want.

So that's more important about what's going on in the photos?