The Smoakhouse Forums
BoHogg

'This is the right call': Officers involved in fatal Minneapolis incident fired, mayor says

Just now, JETT said:

this is not my house but identical to what were building 

Gonna take a Lot Of dookey to pay for that crib...💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤑

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Gonna take a Lot Of dookey to pay for that crib...💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤑

$350k and that's me contracting it out myself, cut the middle man out..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JETT said:

$350k and that's me contracting it out myself, cut the middle man out..... 

We built our house a few years back out in the country.  We are both from Garrison and my father-in-law is leaving my wife a really nice place (90 acres).  He deeded us 2 acres to build the house on, but retained the other 88 acres until he passes .... pain in the rear, I know ..... He has about 1,200 acres total .... I am wanting to build a 50' X 60' shop but can't really build it where I want to yet .... I sold two houses I owned, one in Waskom and one in Marshall that paid for most of our new house ... all our kids are grown so it's just the two of us 98% of the time .... it's about 2,500 sq ft , not nearly as big as yours ... I think by the time we finished, it was around $265k ..... I have since poured a 28 X 30 ft back patio and it's going to cost about 15-20k to cover it .... it never ends ....

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

We built our house a few years back out in the country.  We are both from Garrison and my father-in-law is leaving my wife a really nice place (90 acres).  He deeded us 2 acres to build the house on, but retained the other 88 acres until he passes .... pain in the rear, I know ..... He has about 1,200 acres total .... I am wanting to build a 50' X 60' shop but can't really build it where I want to yet .... I sold two houses I owned, one in Waskom and one in Marshall that paid for most of our new house ... all our kids are grown so it's just the two of us 98% of the time .... it's about 2,500 sq ft , not nearly as big as yours ... I think by the time we finished, it was around $265k ..... I have since poured a 28 X 30 ft back patio and it's going to cost about 15-20k to cover it .... it never ends ....

I hear ya, 1200 acres is a squat load of property... after I finish building a house I'm going to build a big shop/man cave.... my previous property I sold had a massive shop on it for my equipment...... only thing bad about moving have to start over... im thinking about building a 40x70 shop with a over hang extension on each side for my company trucks, but that's after the wife gets what she wants in the house🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I hear ya, 1200 acres is a squat load of property... after I finish building a house I'm going to build a big shop/man cave.... my previous property I sold had a massive shop on it for my equipment...... only thing bad about moving have to start over... im thinking about building a 40x70 shop with a over hang extension on each side for my company trucks, but that's after the wife gets what she wants in the house🤦‍♂️

“Happy Wife, Happy Life..” or

”If She ain’t happy; YOU ain’t happy!”😳

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“Happy Wife, Happy Life..” or

”If She ain’t happy; YOU ain’t happy!”😳

I've learned to just go with the flow

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl: I have been saying that for 47 years .... I could have bought the Space Shuttle for what I have spent on my wife ... tru storie  .....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

:rofl: I have been saying that for 47 years .... I could have bought the Space Shuttle for what I have spent on my wife ... tru storie  .....

I know that's right

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Barry? Jett? PeePee? BooBoo?...

Helllo?🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

21 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

The video shows him tripping over himself after a mild push  

You really typed that ?   He is a 75 year old , it doesn't take much to knock over someone like that.  

The police has got to be smart enough to let him through the line.  If he was bad enough you let the police behind the line arrest him  .  Pushing the 75-year old is a public relation nightmare.  The video is being played all over the world.  Their was also the Salt Lake City incident were the they shoved an 80 year old down with a police shield.  He was trying to leave, and course a 80 year old can move that fast.  So a officer shoved him down hard with his shield.  That man was in critical condition also.  At least two officers went to his aide , and more officers had some choice words for the officer who shoved the guy.  

Remember the first stage of an uprising is not to get complete victory, but to cause your opponent to over react.  That way more people come off the fence and join your cause.  

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

You really typed that ?   He is a 75 year old , it doesn't take much to knock over someone like that.  

The police has got to be smart enough to let him through the line.  If he was bad enough you let the police behind the line arrest him  .  Pushing the 75-year old is a public relation nightmare.  The video is being played all over the world.  Their was also the Salt Lake City incident were the they shoved an 80 year old down with a police shield.  He was trying to leave, and course a 80 year old can move that fast.  So a officer shoved him down hard with his shield.  That man was in critical condition also.  At least two officers went to his aide , and more officers had some choice words for the officer who shoved the guy.  

Remember the first stage of an uprising is not to get complete victory, but to cause your opponent to over react.  That way more people come off the fence and join your cause.  

You forgot the post where i said if a 75 yr old man came at me like that I’d knock his butt out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, JETT said:

In the process of building our dream home, we took this house design and customized it a tad but this is it with a metal roof

Screenshot_20200416-175215_Gallery.jpg

Who's building it.  I have a friend in Tyler that builds homes, and he likes using metal for the roof.  I remember old tin roofs some of my relatives had back in the day, and hated them when it rained, because they would make such a racket.  

21 hours ago, JETT said:

I've learned to just go with the flow

If you were in your 40's there's a great Charlie Rich song about that.  

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I know it happens more times with white people, but based on the population the percentage is higher with blacks.  I don't think these are based on racist thinking by cops, except maybe a few.  I simply think it's the poor judgement and restraining techniques that many of them may have been taught when they were at the Police Academy that has since been changed.  

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Barry? Jett? PeePee? BooBoo?...

Helllo?🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Ok, I'll tell you how I feel about this.... these stats don't show real life situations of blacks dying from officers for no reason.... unarmed blacks dying from excess force from the officers.... or getting shot with their hands up... but you knew that 

28 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Who's building it.  I have a friend in Tyler that builds homes, and he likes using metal for the roof.  I remember old tin roofs some of my relatives had back in the day, and hated them when it rained, because they would make such a racket.  

claudio construction is the builder he's a good friend of mine.... i love metal roofs, they look better and last longer IMO, I like the rain sound on the metal makes for some good sleeping and cuddling with the wife LOL

8 hours ago, JETT said:

Ok, I'll tell you how I feel about this.... these stats don't show real life situations of blacks dying from officers for no reason.... unarmed blacks dying from excess force from the officers.... or getting shot with their hands up... but you knew that 

What are the numbers /stats of this happening? I will wait for that.

To anyone trying to bring this man's criminal history into it, if you want to say it for one side said for the other. for too long police officers have abused their power and now they're receiving a backlash for it. Every officer I ever talked to always said there are bad apples who are racist on their Force but at the same time nothing is done. what they say about when good man don't do nothing?

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

What are the numbers /stats of this happening? I will wait for that.

Thats what I want to know from yall since yall show facts and all

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thats what I want to know from yall since yall show facts and all

You do realize you’re just saying what dems are known for. Facts only is important if you can fit your narrative or skew the numbers to benefit the agenda. Nice try .

• Like 1

Antonio Smith has sued the Valdosta Police Department and city officials alleging excessive force was used by the department in a Feb. 8 incident. Slammed the wrong man to the ground. He had no warrants. Body cam video at link.

https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/news/valdosta-police-sued-for-700k-in-excessive-force-case/article_e5272248-b4c4-11ea-bb96-13027dc5665b.html

• Like 1

Should be fired.......