The Smoakhouse Forums
BoHogg

'This is the right call': Officers involved in fatal Minneapolis incident fired, mayor says

11 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And now, a murder at a pawn shop followed by torching a new affordable housing complex... “There, That’ll teach the police”.... 🙄

Beginning to believe Minnesota is no different than California.

”Never let a crisis go to waste...”-Rahm Emmanuel; Democrat. Go figure!🙄🤨

On 5/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Knee wasn’t on the back of the neck. It was cutting off blood flow from the mans right carotid artery. I’m all about the boys in blue, but there’s no defending this bull 💩. I know forging a document isn’t a reason to lose your life. Some guys think that gun and badge make them invincible. Not all, but some. Hope this guys family gets paid and that cop gets thrown in general population. 

Yep. I honestly haven't read much about this story, but based on the comments I'm seeing, the victim's family is about to own themselves a town.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

“ the victim's family is about to own themselves a town.”

That a bit of a stretch... Four cops fired & charges pending; there will be serious repercussions, but the Floyd family ain’t gonna Own Minneapolis. Huge $ettlement, probably... Not much more.

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I knew this would turn racial nationwide.  It’s dumb.  This guy didn’t do this because the victim was black.  He did it because he has control issues.  That cop needed to show his dominance because he has some control issues.  He killed a man because he has issues, not because he was black.  This needs to stop (not on SDC).

They want Division and this is apart of the plan. I agree he was a bad cop and rightfully fired. Hopefully they get prosecuted cause doing nothing is just as wrong.

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That a bit of a stretch... Four cops fired & charges pending; there will be serious repercussions, but the Floyd family ain’t gonna Own Minneapolis. Huge $ettlement, probably... Not much more.

Yeah, I know. It's an expression. Basically Minneapolis is likely going to have to pay them a huge sum of money.I would guess mid to high eight figures. Maybe even more.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

this is exactly the same shameful **** that I was calling you out about yesterday.  There is no middle ground anymore... only division and saying stuff like that isn't drawing a line that can be crossed, its putting up a steel wall.

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Well, I see Omar finally spoke. Slow response, it would seem since this happened in her state.

you are missing his point.  He is showing you both sides of this story and how far apart both of them are.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

you are missing his point.  He is showing you both sides of this story and how far apart both of them are.

It’s easy for me to disregard Barry’s incessant rant against this president or this country. I find it very irritating.🤬

I just watched the CNN report of a video before the knee to the neck and the guy looked pretty compliant other than talking about a black man being treated wrong... which is all talk... who gives a crap what he says when you have him in handcuffs right?  Even if he ran away, how fast can you really run without your arms?

But the CNN lady then says "The fact that this happened to yet another black man in America..."  It bothers me.  You are taking one thing and turning it into a complete other issue.  If the man did commit forgery or attempted it, should he be arrested?  Yes.  Was he arrested because he was black?  No.  It is because he committed a crime.  Was the crime committed because he is black?  No.  It was committed because he was trying to cheat someone out of money.  It is a moral choice.  Not a black or white choice.  

This **** drives me crazy.  Not everything is black and white, but we sure as hell love making it that way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Not shocking. Don't know if he was "resisting" but if he were, I'm sure they weren't trained to do that. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 10:19 PM, JETT said:

Guy died on scene not hospital 

Right again Jett.....

MFD1.PNG

MFD2.PNG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I knew that was going to happen, but I have actually expected in in every American city since the lock down.  This is just an added excuse for it, and it's wrong.  Just as the Rodney King riots were wrong.  Business owners are already suffering, and they want to do this to them.  If the two cops in the video I saw are found not guilty, it will happen again.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The man deserves justice. There should be protest Dr King style. What the hell does looting Target have to do with justice for Mr. Floyd? These actions feed into negative stereotypes just like that cops actions feed into their own negative stereotypes. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

The man deserves justice. There should be protest Dr King style. What the hell does looting Target have to do with justice for Mr. Floyd? These actions feed into negative stereotypes just like that cops actions feed into their own negative stereotypes. 

I think by now, everybody pretty much knows what is going to happen when something like this happens... Total chaos. The National Guard should have shoot to kill orders on those who loot & pillage at times like this. Many of, if not Most of those I saw looting were white. Cap their Azz & let everyone know this will not be tolerated... Period.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

DCDDA488-2140-458B-B3D5-A09F22128C8B.jpeg

With all that privilege, do white people still have to work for a living?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

DCDDA488-2140-458B-B3D5-A09F22128C8B.jpeg

SMFH

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I don't feel like looking through the whole thread but this dude better watch his back..

What an idiot.

12 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Good

• Like 2

From what I've seen, the cop is an idiot.   You cut off the blood to the brain, you kill people.   But, action was taken immediately, by the Police, the City, & by Trump.  There was no excuse for a riot - again, idiots.   In defense of most of the cities residents, many of the rioters were from out of town.  One local complained Antifa was there.   I agree with CD, shoot the looters, & fine with me if you shoot the white ones first.   A year from now the residents will be complaining about no businesses in the area.   Wonder why?