100000 Gone

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I will say again that the actual death count due to this is more than likely significantly undercounted, because of the number of people who may never have received hospital care or been tested, so YOUR attempt to dismiss the numbers is most certainly a 'political' move, as you are sadly trying to shield Trump, even though I wasn't commenting on that just to attack him. That's a lot of people dead, and it is tragic. 

Significantly undercounted?  Give us some instances where this could be true.  People aren’t necessarily dying from the virus, but the symptoms of it mixed with underlying conditions.  Most are basically suffocating from not enough o2 and just dying.  Most folks without symptoms haven’t died from it and are in the recovery numbers counted.  I’d think that if a person died they’d at least ask family if they had symptoms, before ruling covid out as the killer, especially if the person fit the age range and what not. Talk about a whatifism

its fact that states are saying hospitals have lied about the numbers.  Dispute that if you want.  There’s proof and if you want to argue against proof then by all means knock yourself out.    I believe what you’re saying could possibly be true, but itd be an oversight if anything.   Cooking the books for more money isn’t oversight.  They were caught doing it over and over

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Significantly undercounted?  Give us some instances where this could be true.  People aren’t necessarily dying from the virus, but the symptoms of it mixed with underlying conditions.  Most are basically suffocating from not enough o2 and just dying.  Most folks without symptoms haven’t died from it and are in the recovery numbers counted.  I’d think that if a person died they’d at least ask family if they had symptoms, before ruling covid out as the killer, especially if the person fit the age range and what not. Talk about a whatifism

its fact that states are saying hospitals have lied about the numbers.  Dispute that if you want.  There’s proof and if you want to argue against proof then by all means knock yourself out.    I believe what you’re saying could possibly be true, but itd be an oversight if anything.   Cooking the books for more money isn’t oversight.  They were caught doing it over and over

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted1/

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You didn't read that whole thing, so stop your stinky emoticons. 

I read it.  More leftist opinion.  Not science.

Both undercounts and overcounts of COVID-19 deaths are possible, Wolfson said, but it’s not yet clear which is more likely, or whether they might simply balance each other out. Fowkes said that based on her experience, it’s more likely that COVID-19 deaths are being missed than overcounted. That’s because New York is among several cities that show spikes in deaths at home, and these anomalous spikes could be due to untested, untreated COVID-19. 

It also could be from all the cardiac and cancer patients that were too scared (by the fake a$$ media) to go to the hospital when they had very real issues that needed to be treated.  It could be from the excessive amounts of suicides and drug overdoses caused by the loss of jobs and needless shutdown of the economy.  It could have been from the depression deaths that often happen to the elderly when they are isolated and unable to see their loved ones.  It could have been a lot of things.  But you can damn well bet if there was the slightest chance that it could be labeled a covid death in NY, it was labeled a covid death.  I have zero doubts about it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Which is Exactly why I never read his links...🤨

I just like to post quotes and examples from his own articles that show how full of 💩 he is.  He posts something from scientificamerican so some folks probably assume it is something of scientific validity.  Then you read it and it is all leftist opinion and propaganda.  What a joke he is!

13 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I just like to post quotes and examples from his own articles that show how full of 💩 he is.  He posts something from scientificamerican so some folks probably assume it is something of scientific validity.  Then you read it and it is all leftist opinion and propaganda.  What a joke he is!

He is a sad, frustrated soul who is forever angry that Hillary isn’t running the show...

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And yet you get your slobbering commentary on all my posts...how does that work exactly? 

Still waiting on you to post YOUR THOUGHTS on the matter of the death totals being wrong.  See my above response to your claim about it being higher than it really is.  We are all waiting

17 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That article was a whatifism

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Still waiting on you to post YOUR THOUGHTS on the matter of the death totals being wrong.  See my above response to your claim about it being higher than it really is.  We are all waiting

See, I know what I have with Carthandra. She is very predictable in her lashing out for her Dear Leader, and then she moves on. 

With you, I think that clearly I need to point out that in trying to answer to someone like you is not dissimilar to wrestling with a pig, as you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. To top off that, with the personal comments made, I will add this and maybe just ignore you until you get better manners. 

image.jpeg

• LOL! 1

See, I know what I have with Carthandra. She is very predictable in her lashing out for her Dear Leader, and then she moves on. 

With you, I think that clearly I need to point out that in trying to answer to someone like you is not dissimilar to wrestling with a pig, as you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. To top off that, with the personal comments made, I will add this and maybe just ignore you until you get better manners. 

image.jpeg

So you have no thoughts on the matter, just what you can find from a website.  At least you’re being honest while making insults.  I’ll give you that.  It’s still easier if you just say “I don’t know”.  It would save you lots of typing.  Still typical of most liberals I know.  If they don’t know something, just start insulting

15 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What is the total US Flu death total, Mildred? Seems that statistic is mysteriously AWOL...

Did people suddenly stop dying of Influenza ? 

They don't count flu deaths... they estimate... "

~24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

6 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Can you comment on the false number of deaths “due” to covid-19?  Several states are reporting now that their death totals are skewed as hospitals admit they’ve been marking most patients as covid patients.  Care to comment on that since you want to use the fake total for political purpose

No, he can't.  It doesn't fit the libtard narrative .... damn the facts if they fly in the face of their phony story .....

I will say again that the actual death count due to this is more than likely significantly undercounted, because of the number of people who may never have received hospital care or been tested, so YOUR attempt to dismiss the numbers is most certainly a 'political' move, as you are sadly trying to shield Trump, even though I wasn't commenting on that just to attack him. That's a lot of people dead, and it is tragic. 

President Trump nor his response to this virus is not on him.  It should be placed where it began in Wuhan, China.  This is the first time in History that virus deaths have been blamed on a world leader.  Simply weak and pathetic thinking.  

No lives were saved with quarantine...  so we have a proven effective method of treating it?  No.  Do we have an anti-viral for it yet?  No.  So if it lives like the flu, this will be a reoccurring thing every year and no amount of hiding will change the number of people who die from this.  

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

No lives were saved with quarantine...  so we have a proven effective method of treating it?  No.  Do we have an anti-viral for it yet?  No.  So if it lives like the flu, this will be a reoccurring thing every year and no amount of hiding will change the number of people who die from this.  

Amen, open everything up and everyone free for all. Individual responsibility for those who need to protect themselves.

Just now, ObiOne said:

I accept it, unless it is opinion which this is.  Scientific American is the oldest publication in the U.S. and is highly regarded.  As with this article we should seek second, and third opinions just as we should with any doctor.  It's why I will never accept any prediction based on computers, because they are 99.9% wrong in all cases especially sports and weather.  There are too many intangibles out there including the hand of God when it comes to illness.   I shouldn't even be alive right now if my Mother would have listened to her doctor.  

• Like 1