100000 Gone

BarryLaverty

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Amen, open everything up and everyone free for all. Individual responsibility for those who need to protect themselves.

Exactly.  Trump was in a no win situation.  He did what he had to do.  I am glad he lifted restrictions as quickly as he did

• Like 1

Oh, and let’s do what the Scientist say - and liberals say great.

In NYC you can hang out on the beaches but not swim.  In Ca you can swim but not hang out on the beaches.  In Los Angeles you can be on the wet sand but not the dry sand (how ya get to wet sand w/out crossing dry sand?).

In Michigan Gov said sailboat yes, but motorboat no.

In Illinois a family of 4 can ride in a car to a marina, but only 2 can get in a boat.

insanity gone wild.

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Oh, and let’s do what the Scientist say - and liberals say great.

In NYC you can hang out on the beaches but not swim.  In Ca you can swim but not hang out on the beaches.  In Los Angeles you can be on the wet sand but not the dry sand (how ya get to wet sand w/out crossing dry sand?).

In Michigan Gov said sailboat yes, but motorboat no.

In Illinois a family of 4 can ride in a car to a marina, but only 2 can get in a boat.

insanity gone wild.

F6BD7433-63A1-41AE-9BE2-05CD9660CEED.gif

BB5519EC-7E1B-4917-A6C9-BBC80CFFF349.jpeg

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

What in the hell did your mama’s doctor tell her to do with you? 

Dr. Clanton wanted a complete blood transfusion, because of the Rh- factor that my Momma and Daddy had.  They lost 4 children inbetween me and my next brother.   She nursed me to being healthy.  She said my feet looked like pincushions with all of the needles they stuck in them.  If you know what an old pincushion looks like, they're sort of like over ripe beefsteak tomatoes.  

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

No lives were saved with quarantine...  so we have a proven effective method of treating it?  No.  Do we have an anti-viral for it yet?  No.  So if it lives like the flu, this will be a reoccurring thing every year and no amount of hiding will change the number of people who die from this.  

I actually heard on the street somewhere that thousands of lives were saved because of quarantine, and that if certain states had done it a week earlier, that up to 36000 deaths could have been prevented, but that's just what I heard. Think it was in the Brookshires I heard while I was getting my fried chicken fix.

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I actually heard on the street somewhere that thousands of lives were saved because of quarantine, and that if certain states had done it a week earlier, that up to 36000 deaths could have been prevented, but that's just what I heard. Think it was in the Brookshires I heard while I was getting my fried chicken fix.

Opinion article 😂😉

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I get my most accurate reports from brookshires as well. Only mine is found in the pharmacy isle. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It must be true then.... 

Here's what CDC report admitted w/out saying it:
-Lockdowns did nothing. 10s of MMs infected anyway.
-US COVID epidemic was bad flu season, exacerbated by nursing home fiasco.
-Not nearly as lethal or harmful as advertised.
-Models wrong
-No interventions did anything productive.

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I get my most accurate reports from brookshires as well. Only mine is found in the pharmacy isle. 

Just talk to the cashier, Stella... She ‘s got All the latest info; Hell, she keeps a copy of the National Enquirer  under the counter to read when she has a minute...🙄

34 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Here's what CDC report admitted w/out saying it:
-Lockdowns did nothing. 10s of MMs infected anyway.
-US COVID epidemic was bad flu season, exacerbated by nursing home fiasco.
-Not nearly as lethal or harmful as advertised.
-Models wrong
-No interventions did anything productive.

And yet some states are wanting to stay locked down

Latest update as of May 25.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/states-where-the-virus-is-growing-the-fastest-right-now/ss-BB14J3Rm?li=BBnbfcL#image=17

34. Texas

> Avg. daily new cases in 7 days ending May 25: 4.0 per 100,000 people (total avg. daily new cases: 1,159)
> Confirmed COVID-19 cases as of May 25: 195 per 100,000 people -- 12th fewest (total: 55,971)
> COVID-19 related deaths in 7 days ending May 25: 137 -- 15th most
> Tests completed as of May 25: 2,807 per 100,000 people -- 6th fewest (total: 805,654)
> Population density: 107 people per square mile -- 22nd highest
> First confirmed case: Feb. 12

I saw where North Dakota was High, with 9.4 case per 100,000--are there even 100,000 people in North Dakota. LOL. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Latest update as of May 25.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/states-where-the-virus-is-growing-the-fastest-right-now/ss-BB14J3Rm?li=BBnbfcL#image=17

34. Texas

> Avg. daily new cases in 7 days ending May 25: 4.0 per 100,000 people (total avg. daily new cases: 1,159)
> Confirmed COVID-19 cases as of May 25: 195 per 100,000 people -- 12th fewest (total: 55,971)
> COVID-19 related deaths in 7 days ending May 25: 137 -- 15th most
> Tests completed as of May 25: 2,807 per 100,000 people -- 6th fewest (total: 805,654)
> Population density: 107 people per square mile -- 22nd highest
> First confirmed case: Feb. 12

I saw where North Dakota was High, with 9.4 case per 100,000--are there even 100,000 people in North Dakota. LOL. 

A lot of people in Fargo.  The rest of the state is pretty spread out.  South Dakota is the one with no one in it.

13 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m surprised California doesn’t have more cases. They’re nasty as hell out there. 

I'm pretty sure that the Gov there acted pretty quickly to curb the outbreak.   I was surprised, and actually gave him an attaboy.   Now he's gotten crazy, you can be on wet sand but not dry sand, but that's a Dem thing.   Most only have a wit of common sense.  

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

A lot of people in Fargo.  The rest of the state is pretty spread out.  South Dakota is the one with no one in it.

South Dakota outranks North Dakota by 120,000.  One of my best friends is from Yankton, and I can see why he got out and moved to Dallas and now Philly with only 14,000 in Yankton.  It beats North Dakota 4793-2481 in those that have contracted it, but also beats it with the least numbers of deaths with only 54-57 in the North.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

South Dakota outranks North Dakota by 120,000.  One of my best friends is from Yankton, and I can see why he got out and moved to Dallas and now Philly with only 14,000 in Yankton.  It beats North Dakota 4793-2481 in those that have contracted it, but also beats it with the least numbers of deaths with only 54-57 in the North.  

Interesting.  I always assumed ND has a higher population because they had the bigger city