US: Transgender sports inclusion violates others' rights

BlahBlah

I said this when it started...  If they want trans-athletes to compete in sanctioned sports they need their own classification.  The New York State class-T Track championships.  Don't exclude them, but they aren't girls just because they think they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

I said this when it started...  If they want trans-athletes to compete in sanctioned sports they need their own classification.  The New York State class-T Track championships.  Don't exclude them, but they aren't girls just because they think they are.

That's how I see it, but don't award them a medal or any trophies if there's less than 100 competitors. I saw  both the girls and boys trans should compete against each other.  It would truly be a freak show.  

13 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Actually, they NEED psychiatric help to help them Deal with The Fact that they are HOMOSEXUAL; All of these contrived terms are nothing more than Coping Mechanisms to attempt to Deal with the Fact that they are GAY.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Aww Science is working against the liberals . Oh how biology works.

The sad thing is, there are only Two genders... These people are being Lied to in the effort to help them believe they are normal , and doing so, they are only screwing their mind up further. That has to stop; Terms like “transgender” and “cisgender”, etc are complete bull

695E1E87-3D68-4BC2-B673-C824DA34D2F5.gif

• Thanks 1