#RichMitch Blocking Funds for States Because He Wants Corporate Protections First

BarryLaverty

Why do you hate having your own opinions, but have to rely on the writings of other people? An OP-ED is an OP-ED, no matter how you look at it. It is someone's opinion, not fact, just facts that they twist to fit their narrative, and as long as it attacks the GOP and President Trump--you are going to post it. Haters be Haters, SSDD!!!!!

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Los Angeles Times...Yahoo published it on their site. 

And, why do you love corporate America more than your neighbors? 

Op-Ed is an opinion article... the point they are making is that you are calling an opinion article fact...  again, it worries me with your summaries 😂

I heard in the parking lot of the DQ, after getting my Blizzard practicing social distancing in my mask, that #RichMitch was holding up state aid because of this Coven, because he wanted to make sure that Cletus Kiddlehofer, CEO of BFE Enterprises wasn't going to get sued by some New York lawyer, even if he told his workers no masks allowed and that they had to hug hourly, because he wasn't bowing down to no fancy scientist and their high talk, and the workers got that Coovid! That's what I heard or maybe it was Mabel who told me?!? 

That better? 😑

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I heard in the parking lot of the DQ, after getting my Blizzard practicing social distancing in my mask, that #RichMitch was holding up state aid because of this Coven, because he wanted to make sure that Cletus Kiddlehofer, CEO of BFE Enterprises wasn't going to get sued by some New York lawyer, even if he told his workers no masks allowed and that they had to hug hourly, because he wasn't bowing down to no fancy scientist and their high talk, and the workers got that Coovid! That's what I heard or maybe it was Mabel who told me?!? 

That better? 😑

A bunch of toothless liars at DQ. Told me once the tenders were fresh. Blasphemy!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Op-Ed is an opinion article... the point they are making is that you are calling an opinion article fact...  again, it worries me with your summaries 😂

“Barry” is actually Anatoly “Natasha” Sheraminiyov, a Secret Agent working in the NKVD propaganda Bureau; “Natasha” is in charge of fomenting insurrection among the American Electorate  in the ongoing effort to unseat Donald J. Trump as POTUS . His/her efforts to date have been an abysmal FAILURE...😂😜