Trump signs Executive Order targeting Social Media.

CarthDawg77

Just as with net neutrality, I don't see anything wrong with this or why people are complaining.  It enables free speech, and hopefully these sites won't be censoring people any longer.  The only  thing I can see from this is it opens up lawsuits against people, if they don't word their statements correctly.  Just as with SDC we can all have our own opinions and express them.  The same should be for social media.   

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

That twitter algorithm caught the wrong guy lol

Facebook does it too.  I've had a couple of posts blocked by them, because it didn't meet their "community standards" .  I didn't even use curse words, nor was it wrong in my opinion.  After proving my cases they unblocked them.  I've been censored on SDC far more by the censor, but this is should be a  PG-13  site, because you can't join unless your older than that.  I don't like to curse, but I will use slang that even the SDC automated censor will ban.  

Heard some on the Left say, Well, it’s their platform, they can do what they want.   Oh, sure they can, just like a Christian Baker can tell gays, No, I don’t want to make your wedding cake.   Well my, my, my.

• Thanks 1