Democrats Just Got CAUGHT Rigging Elections, Judge Pleads GUILTY, Mail In Voter Fraud Exposed in NJ

Monte1076

23 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I could take this guy more seriously if he would lose the condom on his head; It’s June (damn near) Lose the toboggan! You’re Bald! We know it; You know it... you look ridiculous!🙄

He's a skateboarder.

His information seems pretty solid, though.

I wonder what Barry and others on here who have said that there's no voter fraud will think.

And I love the "weasel words" in the articles he shows. Think about "fraud" vs "widespread fraud". There's a difference.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

He's a skateboarder.

His information seems pretty solid, though.

I wonder what Barry and others on here who have said that there's no voter fraud will think.

And I love the "weasel words" in the articles he shows. Think about "fraud" vs "widespread fraud". There's a difference.

No problems with his reporting; dude needs a radio job...😬

7 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

LOOK !!!

A man with a YouTube channel.  He must be an expert, and everything he says must be true.   LOL

You're correct, we should stick to listening to Rush.  😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

LOOK !!!

A man with a YouTube channel.  He must be an expert, and everything he says must be true.   LOL

Not how I look at it at all. He's giving his opinion on the news, using news sources. Same as us. He just has more resources to do so.

Are the stories inaccurate? If they are, I'd love to know.

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not how I look at it at all. He's giving his opinion on the news, using news sources. Same as us. He just has more resources to do so.

Are the stories inaccurate? If they are, I'd love to know.

They are opinions just like you and mine are.  That is how I look at them too.  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

You're correct, we should stick to listening to Rush.  😀

Sadly, I believe Rush's days are numbered.  I think his cancer is farther along than he is saying publically  ....  I have been wondering who is going to fill his very large shoes .... conservatives losing Charles Krauthammer and Rush Limbaugh is really a body  blow to truth and accountability  ... 

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Sadly, I believe Rush's days are numbered.  I think his cancer is farther along than he is saying publically  ....  I have been wondering who is going to fill his very large shoes .... conservatives losing Charles Krauthammer and Rush Limbaugh is really a body  blow to truth and accountability  ... 

Hope you’re wrong Big Buddy.   Anyone can read the info on air, but Rush has the intellect, voice and delivery that make him unique.   He’s the whole package.   Comparable to Paul Harvey.   As George Jones sang, Who’s going to fill their shoes?