And just like that, The witch is back🙀👺💀☠️

CarthDawg77

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Probably so I bet she is like maybe if I say I am a minority than ......,

She’s stood back and let the dnc get rid of Bernie, then she can come in and win easily over the other guy that can’t remember the day of the week.  

• LOL! 1

You all have this endless sad obsession with her that comes from the successful implementation of the smear campaign from 2016, so I know that is like a warm blankie to you in this time of desperate Trump times, but she isn't running ever again, so you need to just stay focused on endlessly attacking Joe in any way you can. Will it be the 'dementia' nastiness or the son or the Tara Reade/being too handsy allegation? I know it won't be on his long, distinguished years of public service, his personal story where he has shown tremendous character during tragic times or his experience in the White House as the VP. 

Just give up the HRC stuff...rest and conserve your strength. It takes more effort to frown than smile! 

• Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You all have this endless sad obsession with her that comes from the successful implementation of the smear campaign from 2016, so I know that is like a warm blankie to you in this time of desperate Trump times, but she isn't running ever again, so you need to just stay focused on endlessly attacking Joe in any way you can. Will it be the 'dementia' nastiness or the son or the Tara Reade/being too handsy allegation? I know it won't be on his long, distinguished years of public service, his personal story where he has shown tremendous character during tragic times or his experience in the White House as the VP. 

Just give up the HRC stuff...rest and conserve your strength. It takes more effort to frown than smile! 

You know, Barry, Ted Kennedy had a long, distinguished career too. A good number of Democrats loved him. I've heard him referred to as the "Liberal Lion" of the Senate. He actually (indirectly) killed a woman. Or at least she died as a result of his actions and inaction. And he kept getting elected. What's your take on that?

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

VERY DISTINGUISED!

Ted's people in his state didn't care enough about it, like they should have, and he shouldn't have stayed in public service as an elected official. That's what I think.

He was never charged with anything either, as far as I know. I appreciate your consistency, however.

I personally think it’ll be because most people are tired of politicians like him already.  See election 2016 results.  He thinks companies like amazon need to pay more taxes yet he’s part of the reason the tax code is the way it is now.  He’s so out of touch with most Americans 

Ted's people in his state didn't care enough about it, like they should have, and he shouldn't have stayed in public service as an elected official. That's what I think.

So you’re ok with Hillary getting out of politics

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Says the Frowner in Chief...😞

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

NP, we should all be smiling.   We know from 2016 that The Beast can’t beat Trump.   There’s only one Dem who can beat him and that’s Michelle O, and she’s too smart to get involved again in all the 🐂💩.   So we can smile for four more years.  

She won't go away.  She was the previous democrat nominee,  and let's face it,  at least she knew who she was running against and what she was running for,  she wasnt gonna "beat hillary clinton" in her "bid for the us senate."  She had her chance to shut up and go away but won't.  #FairGame

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

There’s only one Dem who can beat him and that’s Michelle O, and she’s too smart to get involved again in all the 🐂💩.   So we can smile for four more years.  

Plus she would really need to provide a logical explanation for that impressive bulge in her shorts.

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, Hagar said:

NP, we should all be smiling.   We know from 2016 that The Beast can’t beat Trump.   There’s only one Dem who can beat him and that’s Michelle O, and she’s too smart to get involved again in all the 🐂💩.   So we can smile for four more years.  

There would be lots of stupid people to vote for Michele...

and I don’t think we’d be surprised at some of the ones who would

6 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

True she stands a better shot than sleepy job . I would give Barry or Jett a bigger edge to run.

you love you some JETT I see, I stay on your mind sorta like Hillary does.... i told my wife about how certain few on here love ol JETT she's jealous to say the least 

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not really I do like you as a poster but unfortunately not more than you apparently want . I laugh at hypocrisy and look so forward seeing the left cry and fake move on Election Day. I for one if somehow Trump lost that own up the fact that we have a lame duck president . I did it with Obama so I will manage Lol.

the same way you think about Obama and potentially Biden is the same way most of us think about trump.... not sure why that bothers you, especially when you get on here knocking Biden on a daily basis, none of us care what you think about Biden, so why does it bother you that we talk about trump.... hypocrisy at its finest just won't acknowledge it 😉

6 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I never said it bothers me. This is a opinion based message board so I hardly see your point.

you claim ppl aren't for America when they aren't for trump...... we have rights you know