The Smoakhouse Forums
ObiOne

Trump terminates US relationship with World Health Organiztion

He just said it at news conference. About time in my opinion

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

He just said it at news conference. About time in my opinion

Fantastic news! 🤨👌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 2

Barry Soetoro didn’t have a set like “TheDonald” has; He would have done everything the WHO told him to, & probably paid them even more than Trump was.

58EACC87-E065-4A6B-8B03-07BCCD6BFEFC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

Who is very corrupt organization. Great move by our President. We as Americans shouldn’t associate with that type of scum.

It shouldn't stop there, all foreign aide should stop, especially to countries that dislike the United States. 

Other organizations, such as NATO, UN, and whatever--we should put only what we are suppose to put in by treaty. If 2.5% is what is expected, they get 2.49%, NOT A PENNY MORE. Then we will see how these nations handle their business. Let them live without US dollars for a while, their people will then rise up and end the corruption-like we should here in the US, and I don't mean violently like the leftists on here--but through elections--vote out all the career politicians and see if we can get a better government. Like PePe said the other day, quoting Thomas Jefferson, "The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants." It is a great quote and give PePe credit for it. 

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

It shouldn't stop there, all foreign aide should stop, especially to countries that dislike the United States. 

Other organizations, such as NATO, UN, and whatever--we should put only what we are suppose to put in by treaty. If 2.5% is what is expected, they get 2.49%, NOT A PENNY MORE. Then we will see how these nations handle their business. Let them live without US dollars for a while, their people will then rise up and end the corruption-like we should here in the US, and I don't mean violently like the leftists on here--but through elections--vote out all the career politicians and see if we can get a better government. Like PePe said the other day, quoting Thomas Jefferson, "The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and tyrants." It is a great quote and give PePe credit for it. 

That tree you’re talking about is about to get water logged I’m afraid.