Democrats Admit They Are Scared That The Economy Will Recover And HELP Trump

Monte1076

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I honestly don't think ppl care, I think millions just don't like trump and are willing to vote whoever to get rid of trump... JMHO

I know there are millions that don't like Trump. There are millions that do, and will vote for him.

The question is: Which of those numbers is bigger?

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I know there are millions that don't like Trump. There are millions that do, and will vote for him.

The question is: Which of those numbers is bigger?

I think he's lost alot of voters, if enough ppl who chose him in '16  vote independent this go around it will take a toll on his re election, i think voter turn out is going to be at a record high to get him out of office..... i stand on my beliefs and will jump on the left side to remove him 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I think he's lost alot of voters, if enough ppl who chose him in '16  vote independent this go around it will take a toll on his re election, i think voter turn out is going to be at a record high to get him out of office..... i stand on my beliefs and will jump on the left side to remove him 

You may very well be right. Of course, there may be people who have "walked away" (whatever you think of that movement) from the Democratic party, and will vote for him. We don't know yet. We won't really know until November. I know it's a heavily Republican guy, but I saw a YouTube video earlier that said (using polls apparently) that Trump would win "in a landslide".

I don't know about that. Again, we'll have to wait until November and see.

This week, Trump got into a war with Twitter over lies he told, then Tweeted about shooting protestors, offering zero real comfort to people outraged over racial injustice, terminated funding for the WHO, which has been using funds to end polio worldwide, to make political points,  and he sided with Betsy DeVos against veterans and others who took student loans out and got ripped off. He is a menace, and he will have an angry electorate to deal with like no other in November. The economy won't be the first thing on many voter's minds, in my opinion, although 40 million have now filed for unemployment. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

You may very well be right. Of course, there may be people who have "walked away" (whatever you think of that movement) from the Democratic party, and will vote for him. We don't know yet. We won't really know until November. I know it's a heavily Republican guy, but I saw a YouTube video earlier that said (using polls apparently) that Trump would win "in a landslide".

I don't know about that. Again, we'll have to wait until November and see.

I agree sir, how's it been going for ya

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

This week, Trump got into a war with Twitter over lies he told, then Tweeted about shooting protestors, offering zero real comfort to people outraged over racial injustice, terminated funding for the WHO, which has been using funds to end polio worldwide, to make political points,  and he sided with Betsy DeVos against veterans and others who took student loans out and got ripped off. He is a menace, and he will have an angry electorate to deal with like no other in November. The economy won't be the first thing on many voter's minds, in my opinion, although 40 million have now filed for unemployment. 

Man thats alot of unemployment.... guess Obama handled his crisis better, i dont recall that many folks unemployed 

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

I honestly think he's gained a lot of voters. Pre-virus lowest unemployment rate ever. Stock market was bumping 30,000. 401k's were great.

This is me, I don't like Trump as a person but I think he's done wonderful things for America as the POTUS.

And please someone take his dam twitter feed away from him!

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

There is no doubt you will jump on the left side, because your true beliefs are from the left. While you continue to say you might be an independent--words are much stronger than your actions in this case. JMHO

38 minutes ago, JETT said:

Man thats alot of unemployment.... guess Obama handled his crisis better, i dont recall that many folks unemployed 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/02/09/dont-be-fooled-the-obama-unemployment-rate-is-11/#472746ac6781

While an older article, Forbes is pretty much a "Business" news letter. But some of the numbers will astonish liberals, if they like numbers and facts. This article is from February 12, 2012--

Today, while the reported unemployment rate is 8.3%, over 100 million Americans are unemployed or otherwise not working.

3 hours ago, JETT said:

You think some of those people will vote for Bernie?  He’s going to run independent 

you’re prolly a pretty good fellow, but your posts are wreaking of desperation now

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

WHO also helped cover up the fact that China Knew a virus got away from them and rec’d money for doing so.  You want to keep funding them?  They’re part of the reason so many people worldwide have died.  You seem so concerned with saying Trump didn’t act fast enough pertaining to the virus, but now you’re chastising him for cutting ties with a group that covered its existence up for several weeks.  So hypocritical but typical of a liberal 

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I honestly think he's gained a lot of voters. Pre-virus lowest unemployment rate ever. Stock market was bumping 30,000. 401k's were great.

This is me, I don't like Trump as a person but I think he's done wonderful things for America as the POTUS.

And please someone take his dam twitter feed away from him!

The Markets are now trying to climb with only a portion of the states half open and the rest still wearing foil hats.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

There is no doubt you will jump on the left side, because your true beliefs are from the left. While you continue to say you might be an independent--words are much stronger than your actions in this case. JMHO

Like I said in a previous post as long as I can keep my weapons and stand on my beliefs about privileges ill ill be on the left

I went clothes shopping with the family in Ft. Worth at Hulen Mall.  There were more workers than there was shoppers.  That is a bad sign.   

Stock Market near record highs while unemployment is in the double digit range better not happen.  People might start kicking up rather than kicking down.  

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

That's complete nonsense. You are just full of knowledge today. Or something. 

Really? I believe it is a Totally accurate observation. People who are lazy, shiftless people who WON’T lift a finger to Support themselves & their families are the ones who will vote for Creepy Joe, & the fact that Jett will vote with them is very telling...

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Really? I believe it is a Totally accurate observation. People who are lazy, shiftless people who WON’T lift a finger to Support themselves & their families are the ones who will vote for Creepy Joe, & the fact that Jett will vote with them is very telling...

Doubling down on insulting ##### in a personal way? Reminder: you're not Trump. You just worship him. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Like I said in a previous post as long as I can keep my weapons and stand on my beliefs about privileges ill ill be on the left

Then you should leave the left.  If they take one type of gun from you, you’ve essentially lost them all.  They will never stop reaching until the general public is disarmed,

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not at all; Just telling the Truth. You ought to try that sometime; it feels great!🤨

Barry just hopes that if the Dems ever take over everything he’ll get to be a lord and not a peasant.  I’ve got bad news for him