Democrats Admit They Are Scared That The Economy Will Recover And HELP Trump

Monte1076

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Then you should leave the left.  If they take one type of gun from you, you’ve essentially lost them all.  They will never stop reaching until the general public is disarmed,

I was never on the left, its yall that put me there I told you my beliefs and you claim I'm a Democrat so 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Or claims he WAS a democrat b4 then by God he's a Democrat 🤨

Nope, I am rehabilitated! I am 100% Conservative now. The Left actually left Me many years ago. 

These Progressive idiots have taken over the hearts and minds of the Democrat party & promised their constituents the Moon, The Stars & everything between... just vote for them & you will never have to want for anything ever again; Everything will be free of charge, provided by the Government. This Fantasy is complete 🐂💩.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nope, I am rehabilitated! I am 100% Conservative now. The Left actually left Me many years ago. 

These Progressive idiots have taken over the hearts and minds of the Democrat party & promised their constituents the Moon, The Stars & everything between... just vote for them & you will never have to want for anything ever again; Everything will be free of charge, provided by the Government. This Fantasy is complete 🐂💩.

🙄

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I AM the lord of my manor and you are and will remain a pissant, uh, peasant. :rofl:

Incorrect, I believe that all humans were created equal, whether you’re a politician, blue collar or even a democrat.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

That’s obvious. The economy was going great before the Chinese virus. Now the left gets to blame Trump for letting this happen. Deep down they know Biden is not a leader and will continue to whine and complain for four more years. 

Trump didn't allow it to happen it was the Governors and local magistrates that caused the quarantine in 43  states.  I think it's going to take at least two years for the economy to fully recover with all of the businesses and people out of work because of it.  It was the dumbest thing we could have done.  https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2020/05/30/coronavirus-response-caused-a-much-bigger-economic-shock-than-necessary-niall-ferguson/24478572/

12 hours ago, JETT said:

Man thats alot of unemployment.... guess Obama handled his crisis better, i dont recall that many folks unemployed 

Obama didn't have a 24/7 media barrage claiming this viirus to be armageddon either.  We had sars, swine flu, ebola.  No calls the shut it all down and keep it all down for our "safety."  Man,  you really got a lot to learn.  Things that are happening now and issues that Trump is having to tackle started long before you finally decided to quit chasing tail and start paying attention to the world.

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Obama didn't have a 24/7 media barrage claiming this viirus to be armageddon either.  We had sars, swine flu, ebola.  No calls the shut it all down and keep it all down for our "safety."  Man,  you really got a lot to learn.  Things that are happening now and issues that Trump is having to tackle started long before you finally decided to quit chasing tail and start paying attention to the world.

🤨👌

16 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I know there are millions that don't like Trump. There are millions that do, and will vote for him.

The question is: Which of those numbers is bigger?

He will win reelection in a landslide  ....

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You might as well say that he will get eleventy zillion votes, as much sense either of those statements make! :rofl:

Larry, you are going to be hiding under a rock come November  ....

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Larry, you are going to be hiding under a rock come November  ....

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

How long will it be till he post? 
Who will he blame Russia or China? 

I will be here if the creek doesn't rise, and I am positive you two will be gnashing your teeth and tearing your clothes at 'voter fraud' when Trump goes down in flames. Will you accept the peaceful transition, or will you take to the streets in protest in downtown BFE in support of Trump's meltdown and attempt to overthrow democracy? THAT is the question that remains. 

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I will be here if the creek doesn't rise, and I am positive you two will be gnashing your teeth and tearing your clothes at 'voter fraud' when Trump goes down in flames. Will you accept the peaceful transition, or will you take to the streets in protest in downtown BFE in support of Trump's meltdown and attempt to overthrow democracy? THAT is the question that remains. 

Dodged the question about the media lies about Russian collusion again, I see  ....