Democrats Admit They Are Scared That The Economy Will Recover And HELP Trump

Monte1076

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ppl said the same about Obama, i didn't see any harm 

Well if you liked all of the racial division and being China's beeeeotch during Obama's presidency, you will likely love Biden.  You say that people's hate of Trump sparked these riots.  That is not true.  Trump and 99% of America (black, white, and every other color) condemned the actions against George Floyd and supported the prosecution of those officers to the fullest.  This should have been a great time for all Americans to come together as a nation and show our support for the rule of law and get justice for George Floyd.  But the MEDIA and leftist groups like ANTIFA fanned the flames of hate and turned peaceful protests into a nationwide riot.  We've all seen the video of the guy who busted out the windows of the autozone and started the riots.  That was ANTIFA.  We are all being played here by the MEDIA, just like with corona.  America needs to wake up and see who the real enemy is...who is really pulling our strings.  I have bolded it for people that are having trouble figuring it out.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I've been called a Democrat on here many times and I don't support the these things as well so.......

Which is exactly why I don’t understand why you plan to vote for the Creep; I have asked you to tell why you don’t like Trump, but you dodge answering the question repeatedly.

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Which is exactly why I don’t understand why you plan to vote for the Creep; I have asked you to tell why you don’t like Trump, but you dodge answering the question repeatedly.

And you've also read my posts and know my standings on him, so not sure why you continue to ask the same question... because you fail to accept the answer your problem not mine 😉

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

And you've also read my posts and know my standings on him, so not sure why you continue to ask the same question... because you fail to accept the answer your problem not mine 😉

You have repeatedly said that you hate him & you believe he is a racist, but you never provide why you believe this. If you can’t do it, just say so.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You Love it & you Know it...You are a sad individual, sir. 

A leader would have kept the lights burning, and he would have given a calming, reassuring speech to try and pull us together. Trump is incapable of doing that. THAT'S sad. 

You need to calm it down, by the way, probably a few notches. No good can come from all that animosity and bile. 

• Thumbs Down 1

The economy will come back with the continued leadership of Trump and America believes in law and order the dimwits seem to be lacking on that so I see Trump getting a lot more dimwit vote this time around as compared to last time. Not even the media can turn the other eye on what is happening in America.

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

A leader would have kept the lights burning, and he would have given a calming, reassuring speech to try and pull us together. Trump is incapable of doing that. THAT'S sad. 

You need to calm it down, by the way, probably a few notches. No good can come from all that animosity and bile. 

He couldn’t pull you together with a chain binder & a drum of Gorilla Glue. 

As for me, I’m quite ok.OK?

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I've been called a Democrat on here many times and I don't support the these things as well so.......

Well then why are you so against the very person that is fighting against the things you say you don't support?  Pelosi, Schumer and the dims are for all those things, yet you are being their useful idiot opposing the very person who is fighting to make America better for all of us. You are on the wrong side if you truly believe in what you say ....

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is this why Creepy wasn’t seen in public the whole time President Trump was out in public doing the job we elected him to do the whole time the Wuhan was everywhere? 

Come on, Eunice... Your words don’t dovetail with the facts, as Always.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

..... ppl who didn't vote will vote this election, 

They say the same thing every election cycle, and we still have low voter turn out. Especially when you have such a wonderful nation that allows everyone to vote these days. And those that DON'T TAKE THE TIME to vote--they should keep their MOUTHS shut. 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

They say the same thing every election cycle, and we still have low voter turn out. Especially when you have such a wonderful nation that allows everyone to vote these days. And those that DON'T TAKE THE TIME to vote--they should keep their MOUTHS shut. 

Have you ever seen 1 president hated so much and disliked? Yeah voters will get out in 2020

10 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Well if you liked all of the racial division and being China's beeeeotch during Obama's presidency, you will likely love Biden.  You say that people's hate of Trump sparked these riots.  That is not true.  Trump and 99% of America (black, white, and every other color) condemned the actions against George Floyd and supported the prosecution of those officers to the fullest.  This should have been a great time for all Americans to come together as a nation and show our support for the rule of law and get justice for George Floyd.  But the MEDIA and leftist groups like ANTIFA fanned the flames of hate and turned peaceful protests into a nationwide riot.  We've all seen the video of the guy who busted out the windows of the autozone and started the riots.  That was ANTIFA.  We are all being played here by the MEDIA, just like with corona.  America needs to wake up and see who the real enemy is...who is really pulling our strings.  I have bolded it for people that are having trouble figuring it out.

That man with the umbrella was a leader who others were to watch & follow his lead... no other reason for the umbrella.

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Have you ever seen 1 president hated so much and disliked? Yeah voters will get out in 2020

Yes the last administration was twice as bad as the current, but the media only talks to those who love him. But he destroyed the health care system in this country, shrank the workforce, and lied more times than President Trump, so yes, I have seen a president that was hated and disliked before. SMFH. 

31 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yes the last administration was twice as bad as the current, but the media only talks to those who love him. But he destroyed the health care system in this country, shrank the workforce, and lied more times than President Trump, so yes, I have seen a president that was hated and disliked before. SMFH. 

:rofl:.... ok

• Roll Eyes 1

34 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And the Moron before him wasn’t any better; Dumya will go down as one of the worst presidents in US History. Those Bush A-holes, Damn both of them to Hell.