Jim Acosta getting scolded again the lying

Sportsfanatic1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Acosta pointed out the that the 18000 lies by Trump certainly calls for fact checking and wondered why that his attempt which was obviously to shut down fact checking on social media platforms stunk. Did you mean to post that? 🤣

18000? who come with that number you or him? I wonder how CNN gets sponsors at times. Got to be a bunch of lying companies and you know it Barry.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Acosta pointed out the that the 18000 lies by Trump certainly calls for fact checking and wondered why that his attempt which was obviously to shut down fact checking on social media platforms stunk. Did you mean to post that? 🤣

Should social media platforms fact check?

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I hope you and the news media are this concerned with fact checking a President when they have a D after their name.

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The liberal media has done nothing but lie about the Russian collusion hoax for three years.  When are they going to apologize and correct their lies? .... CNN fact checking President Trump on twitter is like Count Dracula overseeing a blood donor facility .... lol ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The liberal media has done nothing but lie about the Russian collusion hoax for three years.  When are they going to apologize and correct their lies? .... CNN fact checking President Trump on twitter is like Count Dracula overseeing a blood donor facility .... lol ....

Notice how that story completely vanished?