BREAKING: Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”

CarthDawg77

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is not Antifa. That is the Michigan Militia. Are you an apologist for this extremist group? 

I am not trying to judge you here, because I don't think you've actually defended Antifa on here yet... 

But, a group like Antifa that is known to incite fist fights, mini riots, and now actual riots... do you think they are actually doing a good thing?  These videos of white people going around setting fires and breaking windows... do you really think that is white anti-protest Republican groups?  It looks exactly like the #### Antifa has done in the past.  The people even seem to move and dress like Antifa while doing it.

Now, I get you hate militias etc... I am trying to get past that.  Do you support the tactics and strategies of Antifa?  @BarryLaverty also check your mailbox for a message from @Stoney today.  And empty your inbox of old messages!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am not trying to judge you here, because I don't think you've actually defended Antifa on here yet... 

But, a group like Antifa that is known to incite fist fights, mini riots, and now actual riots... do you think they are actually doing a good thing?  These videos of white people going around setting fires and breaking windows... do you really think that is white anti-protest Republican groups?  It looks exactly like the #### Antifa has done in the past.  The people even seem to move and dress like Antifa while doing it.

Now, I get you hate militias etc... I am trying to get past that.  Do you support the tactics and strategies of Antifa?  @BarryLaverty also check your mailbox for a message from @Stoney today.  And empty your inbox of old messages!

Don't hold your breath.  You might get a link to a leftist hit piece from the Atlantic.  But I wouldn't expect an honest answer or conversation.  

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Do you support the tactics and strategies of Antifa?

I don't support the use of violence or the threat of violence as a part of the political process or to do with ANY protest. And, I think I can understand the rage while not agreeing with the destruction done by so many. 

One more thing is that I think, is, as I have said, we may find out that both far right and far left are behind the violence and instigating. 

I saw that the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta was looted last night.  It makes me sad and angry...

But unlike Antifa and these people, I will not take my anger out on my neighbors garage or the local Sonic (Sorry there aren't a lot of store looting option in Aledo).

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't support the use of violence or the threat of violence as a part of the political process or to do with ANY protest. And, I think I can understand the rage while not agreeing with the destruction done by so many. 

One more thing is that I think, is, as I have said, we may find out that both far right and far left are behind the violence and instigating. 

Do you condemn that sort of action or just not directly support it?  

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

CONDEMN it. Do you support those who carry guns in public places and wear masks and get in the face of law enforcement? If you don't, do you condemn it? 

I support their right to peacefully protest, legally.  If they injure anyone or break any laws I support their prosecution to the fullest.  By the way, the mask wearing was mandated by the democrats in Michigan.  You have mentioned it several times like it is something terrible.  I do agree that mandating wearing of masks is a terrible fascist move by your party, and is not supported by science.....as usual.

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I do agree that mandating wearing of masks is a terrible fascist move by your party, and is not supported by science.....as usual.

Funny...they have been doing that for years before this. BTW, being a douchenozzle doesn't get your point across any better. In fact, the opposite. Makes you look needy and small. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

CONDEMN it. Do you support those who carry guns in public places and wear masks and get in the face of law enforcement? If you don't, do you condemn it? 

Do you not support their right to peacefully protest the fascist democratic mandates of the state of Michigan?

Just now, ObiOne said:

Do you not support their right to peacefully protest the fascist democratic mandates of the state of Michigan?

I do NOT think that carrying loaded weapons into a public setting or onto government property is peaceful. I think it is purposeful menacing. 

• Roll Eyes 1

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I condemn protests where they are marching around with their weapons like a show of force.  I believe gun rallies, guns should be present.  I believe they should be somewhat concealed or shouldered.  Walking around like the man in your picture looks like someone ready to shoot anyone that approaches him.  Protests shouldn't look like people going to war.  

I said this on a private Athletic Training facebook group that I am in...  "Today's angry protesters forget the teachings AND practices of MLK.  A peaceful God-fearing man who believed in the power of peaceful protests.  A man who condemned all violence.  A man who's message still rings in our ears today...  yet the people who celebrate what he did, do the opposite."

It's embarassing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I condemn protests where they are marching around with their weapons like a show of force.  I believe gun rallies, guns should be present.  I believe they should be somewhat concealed or shouldered.  Walking around like the man in your picture looks like someone ready to shoot anyone that approaches him.  Protests shouldn't look like people going to war.  

I said this on a private Athletic Training facebook group that I am in...  "Today's angry protesters forget the teachings AND practices of MLK.  A peaceful God-fearing man who believed in the power of peaceful protests.  A man who condemned all violence.  A man who's message still rings in our ears today...  yet the people who celebrate what he did, do the opposite."

It's embarassing.

Whenever ppl was peacefully protesting the president and others called it disrespectful and chaos erupted so you can't win for losing 

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Purposeful menacing?  That is your description of a legal, non-violent protest?  Yet you support the side that thinks these actions are reasonable.  God help us.

George Floyd death: Minneapolis under curfew amid protests | Daily ...

Honestly, have you been to an Arby’s?  These people are doing the world a favor. 

• LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

Whenever ppl was peacefully protesting the president and others called it disrespectful and chaos erupted so you can't win for losing 

Looting, burning, vandalism happened when “people peacefully protested the president?” Do tell...

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Looting, burning, vandalism happened when “people peacefully protested the president?” Do tell...

Where was the violence when they were kneeling? Trump and you clowns made a huge deal of it..... need I tell more? SMFH

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I do NOT think that carrying loaded weapons into a public setting or onto government property is peaceful. I think it is purposeful menacing. 

Open Carry is a Protected Right under The US Constitution, Vladimir...🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

my bad @CarthDawg77,  should've put a comma in that earlier comment so maybe you would've understood instead of blabbing as usual with nonsense.... a white guy will never understand what being profiled as a black individual is like so save yourself time and dont try to understand