BREAKING: Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”

CarthDawg77

43 minutes ago, JETT said:

Whenever ppl was peacefully protesting the president and others called it disrespectful and chaos erupted so you can't win for losing 

the president talks too much at times

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Where was the violence when they were kneeling? Trump and you clowns made a huge deal of it..... need I tell more? SMFH

kneeling was disrespectful in my mind.  however, it was a peaceful protest and it wasn't a crime.  The police and military didn't have to do anything.  People having an opposing opiion i spart of our freedoms.  Instead of using it as fuel to justify looting and violence, use it as talking points to get your reasoning across.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't support the use of violence or the threat of violence as a part of the political process or to do with ANY protest. And, I think I can understand the rage while not agreeing with the destruction done by so many. 

One more thing is that I think, is, as I have said, we may find out that both far right and far left are behind the violence and instigating. 

What evidence do you have of "far right" involvement?  We know left wing people are involved.

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

kneeling was disrespectful in my mind.  however, it was a peaceful protest and it wasn't a crime.  The police and military didn't have to do anything.  People having an opposing opiion i spart of our freedoms.  Instead of using it as fuel to justify looting and violence, use it as talking points to get your reasoning across.

Exactly, protests are disrespectful to each their own but no violence was caused in kneeling.... after Floyd's death had ppl went to the streets and kneeled the same few on here whining would still be

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Again, no facts, only another dodge... You are pathetic.

:rofl:, lets not go down this road again bro.... get out of those feelings.... weaknesses being shown..... anything ppl post yall dispute it so no need to waste anymore of your valuable time 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Exactly, protests are disrespectful to each their own but no violence was caused in kneeling.... after Floyd's death had ppl went to the streets and kneeled the same few on here whining would still be

Again, no facts, just talk.

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That is not Antifa. That is the Michigan Militia. Are you an apologist for this extremist group? 

Nothing against the law with toting guns or bricks.  When you use them as weapons against innocent shopkeepers there’s the problem.  Are the Minnesota militia looting stores and shooting out the glass?

1 hour ago, JETT said:

my bad @CarthDawg77,  should've put a comma in that earlier comment so maybe you would've understood instead of blabbing as usual with nonsense.... a white guy will never understand what being profiled as a black individual is like so save yourself time and dont try to understand 

You are correct that I will never understand how someone can be paid Obscene amounts of money because he can play a sport. You are exactly right.

1. Some of you clearly don't have a clue who ANTIFA is.  They are not Marxist, Communist, or Fascist.  Those are types of govt.  ANTIFA are Anarchist

2. ANTIFA  does not have the organization, man power, or money to pull this off.  They are the government scapegoat so nobody looks at them  .  Remember kick up instead of kick down. 

REMEBER AMAZON MADE 11.2 BILLION AND PAID NO TAXES.  - I got my property tax valuation today, and got reminded of this.  It went way up again.  If corporations not paying taxes, and poor people not paying taxes.  That leaves just the Working Class paying the taxes.   ANTIFA is not responsible for that.   .  Kick up instead of kicking down.