BREAKING: Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

1. Some of you clearly don't have a clue who ANTIFA is.  They are not Marxist, Communist, or Fascist.  Those are types of govt.  ANTIFA are Anarchist

2. ANTIFA  does not have the organization, man power, or money to pull this off.  They are the government scapegoat so nobody looks at them  .  Remember kick up instead of kick down. 

REMEBER AMAZON MADE 11.2 BILLION AND PAID NO TAXES.  - I got my property tax valuation today, and got reminded of this.  It went way up again.  If corporations not paying taxes, and poor people not paying taxes.  That leaves just the Working Class paying the taxes.   ANTIFA is not responsible for that.   .  Kick up instead of kicking down.  

your talking to a wall with these ppl

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

1. Some of you clearly don't have a clue who ANTIFA is.  They are not Marxist, Communist, or Fascist.  Those are types of govt.  ANTIFA are Anarchist

2. ANTIFA  does not have the organization, man power, or money to pull this off.  They are the government scapegoat so nobody looks at them  .  Remember kick up instead of kick down. 

REMEBER AMAZON MADE 11.2 BILLION AND PAID NO TAXES.  - I got my property tax valuation today, and got reminded of this.  It went way up again.  If corporations not paying taxes, and poor people not paying taxes.  That leaves just the Working Class paying the taxes.   ANTIFA is not responsible for that.   .  Kick up instead of kicking down.  

D1EE8748-33AF-4EEE-A7C3-4C34D685679F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So Bezos put this out?

I’ve seen it on many sites but the first one that pulled up was Geekwire.com.  I had it on my phone but deleted it and had to find it again.  Amazon should sue Biden for slander 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

D1EE8748-33AF-4EEE-A7C3-4C34D685679F.jpeg

Just used a search engine o search "Amazon paid no taxes " and this popped up fist in line

Amazon paid no federal taxes on $11.2 billion in profits last year. Amazon, the e-commerce giant helmed by the world’s richest man, paid no federal taxes on profit of $11.2 billion last year, according to an analysis of the company’s corporate filings by the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy...

Feb 16 2019

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

As it would if snipers were deployed

You bet the local police have snipers overlooking the crowd.  They can take out deadly threats to officers and protesters with limited collateral damage.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Just used a search engine o search "Amazon paid no taxes " and this popped up fist in line

Amazon paid no federal taxes on $11.2 billion in profits last year. Amazon, the e-commerce giant helmed by the world’s richest man, paid no federal taxes on profit of $11.2 billion last year, according to an analysis of the company’s corporate filings by the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy...

Feb 16 2019

From usatoday.com

you should post the sources

and according to the tax codes write offs, they rec’d a tax rebate.  So according to the tax code that Joe Biden has been a part of overseeing year in and year out......

he’s part of the problem 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Says the guy voting for Biden

Jett thinks moderate democrats will be out in droves come November to vote for this creepy old groper of children.  He is sadly mistaken.  Dems are toast unless Joe drops out.  Which I guess could happen.  I can't see them putting their hope in this kind of deviant.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Agree kinda sad . I haven’t felt that false hope since Romney was running lol? I knew he didn’t have a prayer . I didn’t wanna vote that year lol.

Wait til the political commercials start going strong closer to the election.  Creepy Joe has so much material out there.  Commercials may be pay per view lol.  Makes me wish I worked in advertising.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

dems thought this about Hillary in '16 and got a reality check..... i see Republicans in the same boat 2020

Difference was the Republicans actually ran somebody out there that was different and not a normal politician that everyone is tired of.  Creepy Joe been lying, groping, and doing the same old #### for 50 years.  Y'all picked the most boring, low energy, milk toast that was possible.  

17 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Jett thinks moderate democrats will be out in droves come November to vote for this creepy old groper of children.  He is sadly mistaken.  Dems are toast unless Joe drops out.  Which I guess could happen.  I can't see them putting their hope in this kind of deviant.

You totally misunderstand the Left, then. Biden could rape Ruth Bader Ginsberg or her great grand child on national television and they would still vote for him. That’s how bad they want Trump gone.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You totally misunderstand the Left, then. Biden could rape Ruth Bader Ginsberg or her great grand child on national television and they would still vote for him. That’s how bad they want Trump gone.

The extreme left will.  But these moderate soccer moms and baby boomers aren't going to vote in mass for a racist groper.  Just won't happen.  Too much baggage.

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Difference was the Republicans actually ran somebody out there that was different and not a normal politician that everyone is tired of.  Creepy Joe been lying, groping, and doing the same old #### for 50 years.  Y'all picked the most boring, low energy, milk toast that was possible.  

But yet is going to defeat your corrupt baztard :rofl:

• Roll Eyes 1