BREAKING: Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”

CarthDawg77

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Told you, ObiOne; They couldn’t care less.

Right, not to many care for trump.... the sooner you let that soak in you'll quit wasting your time on here daily... nothing you or your buddies will say to sway a vote 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Right, not to many care for trump.... the sooner you let that soak in you'll quit wasting your time on here daily... nothing you or your buddies will say to sway a vote 

Nothing to let soak in. I already knew you racists were going Whole hog for the pedophilic, lying sack of 💩 who will say anything to keep getting paid with tax dollars.

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Yep to remove a corrupt lunatic, join us..... 

No thanks, Biden has been a part of the problem for 30 plus years and when he had his mental faculties he didn’t show very good leadership qualities.  His state should vote him out of office since he has become a professor lately.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

No thanks, Biden has been a part of the problem for 30 plus years and when he had his mental faculties he didn’t show very good leadership qualities.  His state should vote him out of office since he has become a professor lately.  

👌

2 hours ago, JETT said:

So show us proof that not many care for him.  I’d like to see some of the polls your using

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Well hopefully if biden is elected you will stick to your word and support him 

We won’t have a choice IF he is elected.  He would have been duly elected and be OUR president.  Something you Democrat’s refuse to do is support your duly elected president, but you dare ask if we would support Biden.  Truly hypocritical but yet to be expected

6 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So show us proof that not many care for him.  I’d like to see some of the polls your using

66+ million didnt vote for him in '16 I expect higher numbers this go around.... i voted at red springs fire department in '16 and for some reason I got a paper in the mail after election saying my vote didn't count, perhaps I did something wrong or wasn't Registered correctly, it was my first time voting so... but this go around my input will be on display 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You mean last election cycle, 2018, when Democrats swept the House? Think you misspoke. Normally, you are perfect. 🤔

Nah, I was referring to him eating crow after his wildcats got whipped.  This year he will have Biden and the wildcats....that will be lots o crow

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Nah, I was referring to him eating crow after his wildcats got whipped.  This year he will have Biden and the wildcats....that will be lots o crow

Yep 36-32 we got that azz whipped lmao

8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Bite Me has been on the wrong side of practically every major political issue his entire miserable career ....