The Smoakhouse Forums
CarthDawg77

BREAKING: Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”

3 hours ago, JETT said:

my bad @CarthDawg77,  should've put a comma in that earlier comment so maybe you would've understood instead of blabbing as usual with nonsense.... a white guy will never understand what being profiled as a black individual is like so save yourself time and dont try to understand 

I assume you’re not white not that it matters but do not want you jump on a bandwagon that doesn’t fit.

1. Some of you clearly don't have a clue who ANTIFA is.  They are not Marxist, Communist, or Fascist.  Those are types of govt.  ANTIFA are Anarchist

2. ANTIFA  does not have the organization, man power, or money to pull this off.  They are the government scapegoat so nobody looks at them  .  Remember kick up instead of kick down. 

REMEBER AMAZON MADE 11.2 BILLION AND PAID NO TAXES.  - I got my property tax valuation today, and got reminded of this.  It went way up again.  If corporations not paying taxes, and poor people not paying taxes.  That leaves just the Working Class paying the taxes.   ANTIFA is not responsible for that.   .  Kick up instead of kicking down.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Thanks for the info 

Lol

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I assume you’re not white not that it matters but do not want you jump on a bandwagon that doesn’t fit.

Assumption correct sir

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

1. Some of you clearly don't have a clue who ANTIFA is.  They are not Marxist, Communist, or Fascist.  Those are types of govt.  ANTIFA are Anarchist

2. ANTIFA  does not have the organization, man power, or money to pull this off.  They are the government scapegoat so nobody looks at them  .  Remember kick up instead of kick down. 

REMEBER AMAZON MADE 11.2 BILLION AND PAID NO TAXES.  - I got my property tax valuation today, and got reminded of this.  It went way up again.  If corporations not paying taxes, and poor people not paying taxes.  That leaves just the Working Class paying the taxes.   ANTIFA is not responsible for that.   .  Kick up instead of kicking down.  

your talking to a wall with these ppl

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

D1EE8748-33AF-4EEE-A7C3-4C34D685679F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So Bezos put this out?

I’ve seen it on many sites but the first one that pulled up was Geekwire.com.  I had it on my phone but deleted it and had to find it again.  Amazon should sue Biden for slander 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and then we have this member of the well regulated militia....

Yes the unpeaceful acts need to be stopped but using the 101st Airborne?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve seen it on many sites but the first one that pulled up was Geekwire.com.  I had it on my phone but deleted it and had to find it again.  Amazon should sue Biden for slander 

I bet Bezos votes for Biden come November.

1 minute ago, BoHogg said:

That’s probably a little extreme... Maybe some strategically placed snipers could bring this insurrection to heel.

7 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I think what he's saying is if they "were" deplyoed  it would come to a stop very quick.

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I think what he's saying is if they "were" deplyoed  it would come to a stop very quick.

As it would if snipers were deployed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

...hope that's what he meant, like just a mere presence. 

2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

...hope that's what he meant, like just a mere presence. 

Yes

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

D1EE8748-33AF-4EEE-A7C3-4C34D685679F.jpeg

Just used a search engine o search "Amazon paid no taxes " and this popped up fist in line

Amazon paid no federal taxes on $11.2 billion in profits last year. Amazon, the e-commerce giant helmed by the world’s richest man, paid no federal taxes on profit of $11.2 billion last year, according to an analysis of the company’s corporate filings by the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy...

Feb 16 2019

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

As it would if snipers were deployed

You bet the local police have snipers overlooking the crowd.  They can take out deadly threats to officers and protesters with limited collateral damage.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Just used a search engine o search "Amazon paid no taxes " and this popped up fist in line

Amazon paid no federal taxes on $11.2 billion in profits last year. Amazon, the e-commerce giant helmed by the world’s richest man, paid no federal taxes on profit of $11.2 billion last year, according to an analysis of the company’s corporate filings by the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy...

Feb 16 2019

From usatoday.com

you should post the sources

and according to the tax codes write offs, they rec’d a tax rebate.  So according to the tax code that Joe Biden has been a part of overseeing year in and year out......

he’s part of the problem 

• Like 1

Antifa declaring DC will be in flames tonight.