Shocking moment Dallas rioters hurl ROCKS at 'business owner who tried to defend his store with a sword' then brutally beat him unconscious during night of violence in the city

Monte1076

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Ah, I see. So it's his fault he got beaten. Gotcha. Aren't Democrats usually the ones against victim blaming?

I just posted the article. Did you see me post a snarky support of anything that happened? You COULD go back to your source from the UK and consider that maybe the much more local paper has the direct story, but then you wouldn't be able to make a nasty comment then. 

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I just posted the article. Did you see me post a snarky support of anything that happened? You COULD go back to your source from the UK and consider that maybe the much more local paper has the direct story, but then you wouldn't be able to make a nasty comment then. 

It's also possible that the UK source has, you know, reporters in Dallas. That's possible, isn't it?

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whatever...my story was with direct quotes from the man involved. And, he wasn't a store owner, but a patron of a bar he wanted to defend. But, what did your guy in the beanie say about it? 😄

That "guy in the beanie" is a liberal. You realize that, right? I like him because he tends to hold both sides accountable and wants honesty and integrity in journalism.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

That "guy in the beanie" is a liberal. You realize that, right? I like him because he tends to hold both sides accountable and wants honesty and integrity in journalism.

I apologize for the 'beanie' comment. We all have our trusted sources of information, and you are certainly entitled to yours. I don't normally watch 'em, because I don't the attention span. 

Now, you can thank me for posting a clarifying article to that story that went around the world so quickly and so falsely. 😏

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I apologize for the 'beanie' comment. We all have our trusted sources of information, and you are certainly entitled to yours. I don't normally watch 'em, because I don't the attention span. 

Now, you can thank me for posting a clarifying article to that story that went around the world so quickly and so falsely. 😏

Accepted.

I have a short attention span myself. Sometimes I skip some of his longer videos, but generally I think he's a pretty straight shooter.

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Ah, I see. So it's his fault he got beaten. Gotcha. Aren't Democrats usually the ones against victim blaming?

You charge a mob with a machete , you are going to get a beat down.  Not a rock paper scissors expert, but mob full of people with bricks takes care of knife wielding man everytime.  Glad he is alive.  

No accounting for stupidity.   I know a guy that wants to move to Dallas.  Imo, that’s another stupid idea.  Why live in places where mobs rule with impunity?   Now the mobs are talking about attacking the suburbs.   Fortunately, I live in a suburb of a suburb.