Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Monte1076

Shocking moment Dallas rioters hurl ROCKS at 'business owner who tried to defend his store with a sword' then brutally beat him unconscious during night of violence in the city

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Ah, I see. So it's his fault he got beaten. Gotcha. Aren't Democrats usually the ones against victim blaming?

I just posted the article. Did you see me post a snarky support of anything that happened? You COULD go back to your source from the UK and consider that maybe the much more local paper has the direct story, but then you wouldn't be able to make a nasty comment then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I just posted the article. Did you see me post a snarky support of anything that happened? You COULD go back to your source from the UK and consider that maybe the much more local paper has the direct story, but then you wouldn't be able to make a nasty comment then. 

It's also possible that the UK source has, you know, reporters in Dallas. That's possible, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever...my story was with direct quotes from the man involved. And, he wasn't a store owner, but a patron of a bar he wanted to defend. But, what did your guy in the beanie say about it? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whatever...my story was with direct quotes from the man involved. And, he wasn't a store owner, but a patron of a bar he wanted to defend. But, what did your guy in the beanie say about it? 😄

That "guy in the beanie" is a liberal. You realize that, right? I like him because he tends to hold both sides accountable and wants honesty and integrity in journalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

That "guy in the beanie" is a liberal. You realize that, right? I like him because he tends to hold both sides accountable and wants honesty and integrity in journalism.

I apologize for the 'beanie' comment. We all have our trusted sources of information, and you are certainly entitled to yours. I don't normally watch 'em, because I don't the attention span. 

Now, you can thank me for posting a clarifying article to that story that went around the world so quickly and so falsely. 😏

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I apologize for the 'beanie' comment. We all have our trusted sources of information, and you are certainly entitled to yours. I don't normally watch 'em, because I don't the attention span. 

Now, you can thank me for posting a clarifying article to that story that went around the world so quickly and so falsely. 😏

 

Accepted.

I have a short attention span myself. Sometimes I skip some of his longer videos, but generally I think he's a pretty straight shooter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Ah, I see. So it's his fault he got beaten. Gotcha. Aren't Democrats usually the ones against victim blaming?

You charge a mob with a machete , you are going to get a beat down.  Not a rock paper scissors expert, but mob full of people with bricks takes care of knife wielding man everytime.  Glad he is alive.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I apologize for the 'beanie' comment. We all have our trusted sources of information, and you are certainly entitled to yours. I don't normally watch 'em, because I don't the attention span. 

Now, you can thank me for posting a clarifying article to that story that went around the world so quickly and so falsely. 😏

 

Thanks for your creditable yahoo sources . We all have a sense of humor and need a good laugh. I can only laugh at sleepy joe so much. Wait gift that keeps on giving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

You charge a mob with a machete , you are going to get a beat down.  Not a rock paper scissors expert, but mob full of people with bricks takes care of knife wielding man everytime.  Glad he is alive.  

His elevator didn’t go to the top floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

His elevator didn’t go to the top floor.

Neither did his brain waves either.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Neither did his brain waves either.  

His cornbread ain't done as my ol' dad used to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont bring a sword to a gun fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Dont bring a sword to a gun fight. 

This is what happens when you do.

Rock, Paper , Scissors teaches that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No accounting for stupidity.   I know a guy that wants to move to Dallas.  Imo, that’s another stupid idea.  Why live in places where mobs rule with impunity?   Now the mobs are talking about attacking the suburbs.   Fortunately, I live in a suburb of a suburb.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...