Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Trump makes Biden look like a rookie in this category...... NEXT QUESTION 

Yet there is no evidence to support your claim.  We just saw Biden on video with how many racist comments?  I'm talking about purely racist/no argument, racist comments.  You can't find one video of Trump saying anything close to that.  You will find people's opinions of what they think he might of meant if you twist it like this or that.  But you won't find anything like what you just saw with Biden.  Please post it if you find it.  I'd like to see it and I'm sure everyone else would too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Please provide evidence, if you can.

So you want me to provide a CNN link like you posted the FOX one? You call CNN fake i call FOX  fake, they both lean towards there viewers nothing new here

1 minute ago, JETT said:

So you want me to provide a CNN link like you posted the FOX one? You call CNN fake i call FOX  fake, they both lean towards there viewers nothing new here

CNN, MSNBC, Youtube, etc....  show any racist quotes coming out of Trump's mouth.  Just like the ones you just saw from Biden.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Yall are a joke LMAO 

You can't do it because it hasn't happened.  Yet you believe the CNN/MSNBC narrative.  If you don't know, you are either naive or you have never felt the need to actually look for evidence of their claims.

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh, he Would if he Could, but he Can’t so he just blows smoke...🗣💨

Jett seems like a decent guy.  He just believes the mainstream media.  He doesn't investigate their fabricated, fake claims.  I used to be that way too.  I assumed they were there to  tell us the news.  Then I would see something that didn't make sense and I would start to question stuff and start investigating things myself.  Now I realize there is always and angle and motivation by the media.  They aren't there to report the news.  They push propaganda that supports their ideology.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JETT said:

At some point, if you honestly want to get to the truth, you really need to start questioning what you are being spoon fed by all the anti-Trump fake news sources .... like a of of people that don't like Donald Trump, they WANT to believe all the fake news on CNN, LSDMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and the NY Times and Washington Post .... these "news sources" are spewing to try and make him look bad.  The mains stream liberal media has an anti-Trump agenda .... CNN's Jeff Zucker has all but admitted it .... look at who is running these organizations .... all left wing liberals .... Until you can see the difference, and truly want to get to the truth, there isn't much use in arguing with you .... You have also fallen into the trap of all the irrelevant minutia about "trump lies" which are for the most part twisted opinions of something he said that wasn't said exactly right that left wing loons on CNN have twisted into their version of what he said taken out of context to try and prove their misleading reporting ... I'm not sure at this point that you want to know the truth, or you just won't admit it ... you seem to be so locked into the anti-Trump movement you are immune to the truth ...

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Jett seems like a decent guy.  He just believes the mainstream media.  He doesn't investigate their fabricated, fake claims.  I used to be that way too.  I assumed they were there to  tell us the news.  Then I would see something that didn't make sense and I would start to question stuff and start investigating things myself.  Now I realize there is always and angle and motivation by the media.  They aren't there to report the news.  They push propaganda that supports their ideology.

He’ll wake up one day...😵😴😱😳

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

At some point, if you honestly want to get to the truth, you really need to start questioning what you are being spoon fed by all the anti-Trump fake news sources .... like a of of people that don't like Donald Trump, they WANT to believe all the fake news on CNN, LSDMSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and the NY Times and Washington Post .... these "news sources" are spewing to try and make him look bad.  The mains stream liberal media has an anti-Trump agenda .... CNN's Jeff Zucker has all but admitted it .... look at who is running these organizations .... all left wing liberals .... Until you can see the difference, and truly want to get to the truth, there isn't much use in arguing with you .... You have also fallen into the trap of all the irrelevant minutia about "trump lies" which are for the most part twisted opinions of something he said that wasn't said exactly right that left wing loons on CNN have twisted into their version of what he said taken out of context to try and prove their misleading reporting ... I'm not sure at this point that you want to know the truth, or you just won't admit it ... you seem to be so locked into the anti-Trump movement you are immune to the truth ...

So I should believe you? :rofl:

Just now, JETT said:

So I should believe you? :rofl:

No, you should research for yourself.  Just like you are researching for all those racist Trump videos.  We are patiently waiting for you to post them.  You don't have to take all day and post them all together like the biden clip you just saw.  You can post them one at a time as you find them 

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

No, you should research for yourself.  Just like you are researching for all those racist Trump videos.  We are patiently waiting for you to post them.  You don't have to take all day and post them all together like the biden clip you just saw.  You can post them one at a time as you find them 

He can’t do it. He would if he could, but he can’t because he can’t find any.

15 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He can’t do it. He would if he could, but he can’t because he can’t find any.

I've posted plenty of videos just like the one u posted of biden, and ppl called it fake etc, so I say the same about Bidens..... 

The game is, and Jett recognizes it, is that he puts up an article link or a video or anything that has documented or shown Trump's racism, then you attack it and dismiss it. This isn't his first day here, so why would you assume he would fall for that silly posting? 

53 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

He is a decent guy, but the level of vitriol that comes when you challenge the media narrative leads him down a rabbit hole of idiocracy. Truly depressing reading his comments doing mental gymnastics to try and justify his point. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The game is, and Jett recognizes it, is that he puts up an article link or a video or anything that has documented or shown Trump's racism, then you attack it and dismiss it. This isn't his first day here, so why would you assume he would fall for that silly posting? 

They expect me to because they take the bait on a daily basis :bait:

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

“We have tons of evidence but y’all don’t care so why bother. We will just keep making unsubstantiated claims, and call y’all lackeys for trump.”

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He is a decent guy, but the level of vitriol that comes when you challenge the media narrative leads him down a rabbit hole of idiocracy. Truly depressing reading his comments doing mental gymnastics to try and justify his point. 

Jett got a strong Hate bone, though...🤨