Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

media narrative BS, I have my opinion about trump and no one can sway it.... hes done enough things since being elected that I don't agree with... like separating families etc. This is america, surely better way to handle things 

Again, you believe the false CNN narrative that showed pictures of "cages" that were built during the Obama era to detain illegals ... he too separated families at the border ... it just never became a big deal until President Trump did it temporarily  .... you are once again being fed a bunch of half truths by CNN ....

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

media narrative BS, I have my opinion about trump and no one can sway it.... hes done enough things since being elected that I don't agree with... like separating families etc. This is america, surely better way to handle things 

OK, that is better Jett.  Just say you are against prosecuting criminals if that is what you are against.  Quit trying to make it about race.  If you are going to call a man out as a racist, you should at least have the balls to provide support for your claim (see Biden video).  Calling someone a racist should not be done without strong supporting evidence.

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

OK, that is better Jett.  Just say you are against prosecuting criminals if that is what you are against.  Quit trying to make it about race.  If you are going to call a man out as a racist, you should at least have the balls to provide support for your claim (see Biden video).  Calling someone a racist should not be done without strong supporting evidence.

Maybe this is something Jett got bogus information on...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

57 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

@JETT Calling a man a racist is one of the strongest accusations you can make in this country.  Are you just going to slink away without supporting your claim?

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

@JETT Calling a man a racist is one of the strongest accusations you can make in this country.  Are you just going to slink away without supporting your claim?

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

now do what you and the others are taught to do and tell me how it's fake news etc..... GTFOH, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru ppl, yall were probably taught this way is the only reason half of you claom hes done nothing wrong..... i don't a :poop:'itt what you, kirt, carth, raider, youngdude etc thinks about me, call me what you want were all human and believe what we want, trump is a scam artist who has tricked ppl to believe him while he hides his lies etc

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Because you have no leg to stand on. I have noticed your absence when that happens.

Absence? Or maybe I work and have business to take care of.... BTW this reply you just made is weak bro 

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Come on that just not true . You’re nowhere to be found when something positive or something negative happens to your party. 

according to @CarthDawg77 I'm on here all day, According to you I'm no where to be found, you 2 need to huddle together and figure this out

1 minute ago, JETT said:

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

now do what you and the others are taught to do and tell me how it's fake news etc..... GTFOH, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru ppl, yall were probably taught this way is the only reason half of you claom hes done nothing wrong..... i don't a :poop:'itt what you, kirt, carth, raider, youngdude etc thinks about me, call me what you want were all human and believe what we want, trump is a scam artist who has tricked ppl to believe him while he hides his lies etc

I just wish people would use their own eyes, ears, and brain and analyze the facts.  You know, the videos of what comes out of people's mouths.  Review that and think for yourself to know if the left narrative is correct. Not what some leftist back of #### tells you that you are supposed to think.

I know you have been searching high and low for most of the day to come up with a video of Trump saying something one tenth as racist as Biden's actual videos.  And a snopes half truth was your best source.  That is truly sad and should tell you all you need to know.  But you will take the medias #truth over facts.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I just wish people would use their own eyes, ears, and brain and analyze the facts.  You know, the videos of what comes out of people's mouths.  Review that and think for yourself to know if the left narrative is correct. Not what some leftist back of #### tells you that you are supposed to think.

I know you have been searching high and low for most of the day to come up with a video of Trump saying something one tenth as racist as Biden's actual videos.  And a snopes half truth was your best source.  That is truly sad and should tell you all you need to know.  But you will take the medias #truth over facts.  

Nothing on the internet is facts, so why do you posts articles of something then debunk it when someone else does... hypocrisy at its finest, you can tell someone's lying when they can't look you in the eyes or when his own ppl say he meant something else when he said it (TRUMPS FOLKS) I don't see anyone on here defending bidens remarks

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Pro America your aren’t. I admit you’re not the biggest hater on here but close.

your opinion, like someone else posted if we talk football we can all get along, when it comes to politics we have different views, it's that simple shouldn't be enough to start name calling.... but once they start calling you names you know they've dug deep 

Just now, JETT said:

Nothing on the internet is facts, so why do you posts articles of something then debunk it when someone else does... hypocrisy at its finest, you can tell someone's lying when they can't look you in the eyes or when his own ppl say he meant something else when he said it (TRUMPS FOLKS) I don't see anyone on here defending bidens remarks

Every time you say you are going to support him, you are defending his remarks... See how that works?😜