Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Every time you say you are going to support him, you are defending his remarks... See how that works?😜

I will support him over trump any day of the week, as will many more Americans... but keep listening to kirt :rofl:

1 minute ago, JETT said:

your opinion, like someone else posted if we talk football we can all get along, when it comes to politics we have different views, it's that simple shouldn't be enough to start name calling.... but once they start calling you names you know they've dug deep 

.... like when they call you “jockey” or “Lover Boyz” that’s when you know they’ve dug deep...😜😂👌

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

now do what you and the others are taught to do and tell me how it's fake news etc..... GTFOH, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru ppl, yall were probably taught this way is the only reason half of you claom hes done nothing wrong..... i don't a :poop:'itt what you, kirt, carth, raider, youngdude etc thinks about me, call me what you want were all human and believe what we want, trump is a scam artist who has tricked ppl to believe him while he hides his lies etc

I've never claimed he's done nothing wrong.  I don't think he is a nice person or somebody I'd want to know personally.  But I can promise you that if he had said racist stuff in the past it would be on video and posted daily for the world to see.  He hasn't said anything close to as racist as Biden who you are willing to back without question.  Just don't be a hypocrite.  If a woman claims rape, she should  report it to the police.  If someone calls a person racist, that person should have supporting evidence better than snopes half truths and opinion articles.    

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You never fail to reply back to my posts; Not always with facts, but you Do respond!😜

most ppl respond when getting responded to, don't you think, or does it work different in your mind? SMFH

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

.... like when they call you “jockey” or “Lover Boyz” that’s when you know they’ve dug deep...😜😂👌

jockey is old news, lover boyz wasnt to you bud damn you sure fit the narrative 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nothing on the internet is facts, so why do you posts articles of something then debunk it when someone else does... hypocrisy at its finest, you can tell someone's lying when they can't look you in the eyes or when his own ppl say he meant something else when he said it (TRUMPS FOLKS) I don't see anyone on here defending bidens remarks

It is a fact when you see a video of someone talking, those words came out of their mouth.  You know like Biden's video.  Did you notice that neither you or your leftist buddies condemned Biden's racist remarks but you said that Trump was much worse....yet he never made any remarks close to Biden's?  That is the definition of hypocrisy.  Ironic that you can't see that

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

It is a fact when you see a video of someone talking, those words came out of their mouth.  You know like Biden's video.  Did you notice that neither you or your leftist buddies condemned Biden's racist remarks but you said that Trump was much worse....yet he never made any remarks close to Biden's?  That is the definition of hypocrisy.  Ironic that you can't see that

Wasn't it you who got on here and said trumps remarks about grabbing women by their 😻 was took out of context... can you defend those words or not?

4 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I agree my brother and Joe never had to enter into a federal court consent decree cause he refused to rent to minorities....https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

That's because Joe has never made a nickle that didn't come out of a taxpayer's pocket🤣.  Just because someone files suit, doesn't make it true.  Maybe you can help Jett find that mysterious video of Trump saying something racist.  Doubtful, but dam that guy could use the help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That's because Joe has never made a nickle that didn't come out of a taxpayer's pocket🤣.  Just because someone files suit, doesn't make it true.  Maybe you can help Jett find that mysterious video of Trump saying something racist.  Doubtful, but dam that guy could use the help.

If that's not enough look up trump racist remarks and get your popcorn ready the Playlist is a mile long

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Not all racist, but not the person ill vote for

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Wasn't it you who got on here and said trumps remarks about grabbing women by their 😻 was took out of context... can you defend those words or not?

No, that wasn't me but thanks for trying.  I didn't like it and wouldn't defend it.  Maybe check with Biden.  Its been said Biden will grab em down there....while he's got them forced against a wall and they are trying to get away. Neither are classy men though.  One is a racist, accused rapist, with the onset of dementia.  The other happens to be a pretty good president.  So I'll take him come November.   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Pro America your aren’t. I admit you’re not the biggest hater on here but close.

He just has misinformed  hate issues with President Trump  ....  other than that, he's alright  ....  he may yet come out of his brain fog ....

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Not all racist, but not the person ill vote for

Not any racist.  Like none in that video.  I've already said he's not a nice guy.  We agree on that.  You said he is a racist.  We don't agree on that.

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

No, that wasn't me but thanks for trying.  I didn't like it and wouldn't defend it.  Maybe check with Biden.  Its been said Biden will grab em down there....while he's got them forced against a wall and they are trying to get away. Neither are classy men though.  One is a racist, accused rapist, with the onset of dementia.  The other happens to be a pretty good president.  So I'll take him come November.   

Good, hope that works out for ya

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Not any racist.  Like none in that video.  I've already said he's not a nice guy.  We agree on that.  You said he is a racist.  We don't agree on that.

I posted 2 videos, care to comment on the other

7 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The evidence from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s cases involving Trump family properties indicated persistent discrimination, not isolated allegations. Here's an example of one.  Thank you Shelia Morse...

nothing he's done is racists to his supporters... those trump goggles are blurrier than initially thought 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He just has misinformed  hate issues with President Trump  ....  other than that, he's alright  ....  he may yet come out of his brain fog ....

He will once he has become so successful in his business & he sees all his money going to people who won’t hit a lick at a snake, but have everything he does, at his expense.. 

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

I posted 2 videos, care to comment on the other

I didn't see that one at first.  Nothing racist about that video either.  Calling a country and s-hole is not racist.   I'm open to him being a racist.  I think he's kind of an a-hole.  But not you or anyone else has ever posted one video of him saying something I could outright say is racist.  Maybe if he meant this means this or that to mean this.  But nothing like Biden saying if you can't decide, "you ain't black".  Or you have to be Indian to own a gas station.  Or campaigning with kkk people.  Nothing like that, yet that is the media narrative on Trump and Biden is the savior of black folks.  What a joke

18 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

They been having a few bad weeks and now Trump is holed up in his bunker tweeting. Something about "that's the night that the lights went out in DC." I don't recall any President before him having this happen.

Right

25 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The evidence from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s cases involving Trump family properties indicated persistent discrimination, not isolated allegations. Here's an example of one.  Thank you Shelia Morse...

What evidence?  A video of one lady saying that a building that daddy Trump owned supposedly would not rent to a black man.  Wow, that is a powerful bombshell.  I'm sure the Trumps screened their own tenants at all their apartment buildings.  Do you expect people to take you seriously?