Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

@JETT I'm not sure you understand how this works.  If I claimed that Joe Biden gropes children in front of their parents and you said it wasn't true, I would need to be able to show you proof.  So I would post evidence that backs up up my claim:

This old Eddie Rabbit tune would make a perfect theme song for Creepy Joe’s campaign... Just listen to these lyrics!

9 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

@JETT I'm not sure you understand how this works.  If I claimed that Joe Biden gropes children in front of their parents and you said it wasn't true, I would need to be able to show you proof.  So I would post evidence that backs up up my claim:

If what you claim is true shouldn't the parents of these kids be speaking out, and not some photo of that the internet gives you..... these children have parents let them speak 

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

@JETT If I say that Biden is a racist and says racist things.  Then you say it isn't true.  Then I should be able to produce a video like this one below showing that Biden says racist things.  You say that Trump is more racist that Biden yet can't produce a video of him saying one single racist thing.

Nothing racist about this 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

If what you claim is true shouldn't the parents of these kids be speaking out, and not some photo of that the internet gives you..... these children have parents let them speak 

That isn’t a photo; it is a Video, and Anybody can see this little girl Cringe away from this pedophile...

0D19C18B-AF3C-4991-8622-B1979D98B416.jpeg

9AFA8A85-0711-470D-B40C-848467F61255.jpeg

061FC8E2-9C3A-4D29-9C41-5B7AFA7C3B79.png

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That isn’t a photo; it is a Video, and Anybody can see this little girl Cringe away from this pedophile...

0D19C18B-AF3C-4991-8622-B1979D98B416.jpeg

9AFA8A85-0711-470D-B40C-848467F61255.jpeg

061FC8E2-9C3A-4D29-9C41-5B7AFA7C3B79.png

Sorta like trump and his daughter?.. do I need to post that video or is that different? :munch:

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No deflection at all; You don’t prove your point with facts like we do .

to get to the truth most ppl look at both sides of the story and make their judgment.... you post FOX on a daily basis which is a bias trump news network, so that's not facts that's them telling you what to say and boy are you good at it

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

So saying you have to be a certain race and accent to own a certain type of business isn't racist?

do you see many races outside of those owning those businesses? Maybe more truth to that statement than you think... im not defending biden, if you think that's racist your entitled to that opinion 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

to get to the truth most ppl look at both sides of the story and make their judgment.... you post FOX on a daily basis which is a bias trump news network, so that's not facts that's them telling you what to say and boy are you good at it

Maybe start to practice what you preach

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Unlike the Racist Trump hating MSNBC CNN, ABC, NBC Huffington Post 🐂💩 that you guys soak up daily.

Just now, JETT said:

do you see many races outside of those owning those businesses? Maybe more truth to that statement than you think... im not defending biden, if you think that's racist your entitled to that opinion 

Would it be racist if he said you need to be black and speak ebonics to.....fill in the blank?  

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Maybe start to practice what you preach

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Unlike the Racist Trump hating MSNBC CNN, ABC, NBC Huffington Post 🐂💩 that you guys soak up daily.

Yall don't care to comment on the trump and his daughter video i posted,  since yall claim Joe is creepy? I figured it'd get ignored when someone slaps you in the face with what yall call FACTS :rofl:

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Would it be racist if he said you need to be black and speak ebonics to.....fill in the blank?  

The way yall feel about Biden is how we feel about trump.... no need to plead to us on here, go plead your case to the millions who won't vote for trump.... you know the RINO's etc

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Yall don't care to comment on the trump and his daughter video i posted,  since yall claim Joe is creepy? I figured it'd get ignored when someone slaps you in the face with what yall call FACTS :rofl:

I already said Trump was not a good person.  We already agreed on that.  You said Trump is racist.  You can't produce 💩

1 minute ago, JETT said:

The way yall feel about Biden is how we feel about trump.... no need to plead to us on here, go plead your case to the millions who won't vote for trump.... you know the RINO's etc

It's ok if you won't answer a question.  Everybody knows you are weak and can't backup your feelers with facts

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I already said Trump was not a good person.  We already agreed on that.  You said Trump is racist.  You can't produce 💩

Yalls biggest biden flaw is hes a pedophile, gropper etc yet i post a video being and saying inappropriate things with his own child and you have lil to say LOL

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It's ok if you won't answer a question.  Everybody knows you are weak and can't backup your feelers with facts

big man behind a screen calling ppl weak etc lol... talk about feelings :rofl:Most ppl talk alot of trash behind a screen but won't say squat to someonesomeone's face... i don't take anything personal on here I get a kick out of it.... i don't know you nor do I hold a grudge on you