Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

Just now, JETT said:

big man behind a screen calling ppl weak etc lol... talk about feelings :rofl:Most ppl talk alot of trash behind a screen but won't say squat to someonesomeone's face... i don't take anything personal on here I get a kick out of it.... i don't know you nor do I hold a grudge on you 

Sorry if you got your feelings hurt.  I probably should have said your arguments are weak because that is what I meant.👍

On 6/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, JETT said:

I posted 2 videos, care to comment on the other

I will, and those countries are dumps.  I have a friend from Kenya that has even said it was a dump, and why he came to the states.  I'm sure there are some nice parts of all those countries, but most of them are the armpits of the world.  My step son served in Haiti, and he said it was the worst place he was ever stationed.  He had been in Afghanistan four times and Iraq twice fighting the Taliban and Isis.  He even served in South Korea.  To say that they are  paradise on earth would be a lie even in their nicest spots.   

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I will, and those countries are dumps.  I have a friend from Kenya that has even said it was a dump, and why he came to the states.  I'm sure there are some nice parts of all those countries, but most of them are the armpits of the world.  My step son served in Haiti, and he said it was the worst place he was ever stationed.  He had been in Afghanistan four times and Iraq twice fighting the Taliban and Isis.  He even served in South Korea.  To say that they are  paradise on earth would be a lie even in their nicest spots.   

I have been to several of those places you mentioned.  Calling them "Dumps" is far too kind ... they are truly what President Trump referred to them as.  If people in our country protesting America would live in some of those places, they would appreciate how well off they truly are compared to the unfortunate people that live in those places.  Haiti, Somalia and Rowanda are about as bad as it gets.  I literally gave the people I encountered over there practically everything I could, my clothes, shoes, any food and medicine I could find ..... everything except my military equipment  ... 

I would love to see some of these protestors and rioters live in those conditions for a couple of years ....

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have been to several of those places you mentioned.  Calling them "Dumps" is far too kind ... they are truly what President Trump referred to them as.  If people in our country protesting America would live in some of those places, they would appreciate how well off they truly are compared to the unfortunate people that live in those places.  Haiti, Somalia and Rowanda are about as bad as it gets.  I literally gave the people I encountered over there practically everything I could, my clothes, shoes, any food and medicine I could find ..... everything except my military equipment  ... 

I would love to see some of these protestors and rioters live in those conditions for a couple of years ....

No need to, 1st amendment says they can exercise those rights and voices here in the u.s......

Just now, JETT said:

No need to, 1st amendment says they can here in the u.s........

Nobody is opposing their 1st amendment rights.  Rioting,  looting, burning vehicles and buildings and arson is not a 1st amendment right  ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nobody is opposing their 1st amendment rights.  Rioting,  looting, burning vehicles and buildings and arson is not a 1st amendment right  ....

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

1 hour ago, JETT said:

What about peacefully kneeling? Remember when yall complained and thru fits, I dont recall any of those things you mentioned...... can't have it both ways

Did someone say it was against the 1st Amendment to peacefully kneel?  If so, please provide your source.  

Just now, ObiOne said:

Did someone say it was against the 1st Amendment to peacefully kneel?  If so, please provide your source.  

Glad you recognize that cause no where did I say it was or accused someone of it.... i simply asked a question that no one will answer about peacefully kneeling, you know the thing ppl was doing peacefully to protest and they were ignored, now you get chaos from coast to coast... do you hear em now?

11 hours ago, JETT said:

You haven't seen any of the burning,  looting, arson, destruction of stores and police vehicles being shown nonstop on tv for the last several days? 

38 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You haven't seen any of the burning,  looting, arson, destruction of stores and police vehicles being shown nonstop on tv for the last several days? 

C'mon kirt if you read the whole comment it says at the very top "what about peacefully kneeling I don't recall any of those things you mentioned"...... SMFH

Just now, JETT said:

C'mon kirt if you read the whole comment it says at the very top "what about peacefully kneeling I don't recall any of those things you mentioned"...... SMFH

I never said anything about kneeling.  That has nothing to do with this.  If you are talking about Kaepernick's disrespectful and inappropriate kneeling, no I don't agree with that. He was actually doing harm to his team, the NFL and violating his contract .... apples and oranges ... you are dodging the issue ... some of these people are not peaceful protesters ...

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never said anything about kneeling.  That has nothing to do with this.  If you are talking about Kaepernick's disrespectful and inappropriate kneeling, no I don't agree with that. He was actually doing harm to his team, the NFL and violating his contract .... apples and oranges ... you are dodging the issue ... some of these people are not peaceful protesters ...

My whole point is when ppl were peacefully kneeling for police brutality there were no harm because caused or destruction but yall complained..... they obviously didn't get their point across when they were peacefully protesting so now you get chaos..... please share how he violated his contract 

Just now, JETT said:

My whole point is when ppl were peacefully kneeling for police brutality there were no harm because caused or destruction but yall complained..... they obviously didn't get their point across when they were peacefully protesting so now you get chaos..... please share how he violated his contract 

FB_IMG_1591188355706.thumb.jpg.7a9b4f9fba3169ae4521a2ad1a9c3132.jpg

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

So, all of this rioting, looting & arson because people “complained?”  That’s total 🐂💩, Jett.

Stop trying to justify the malicious actions of criminals by blaming people who didn’t like it that Kaepernick took a #### knee.🙄

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, all of this rioting, looting & arson because people “complained?”  That’s total 🐂💩, Jett.

Stop trying to justify the malicious actions of criminals by blaming people who didn’t like it that Kaepernick took a #### knee.🙄

I knew you'd respond :bait:.....

No one said if you'd open your ears and listen to their voices maybe you could be part of the change but I doubt it..... no one is justifying anything I hate it for the peaceful ones out there getting trampled etc cause of the ones out doing destruction 

7 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You represent a company in company uniforms. Not appropriate time to do that. I can’t do that at my work and you can’t either.

I don't recall any BS when all the company employees were protesting that they weren't in a safe environment due to this virus, and their all still protestors doing it..... care to share your insights on that

Just now, JETT said:

I knew you'd respond :bait:.....

No one said if you'd open your ears and listen to their voices maybe you could be part of the change but I doubt it..... no one is justifying anything I hate it for the peaceful ones out there getting trampled etc cause of the ones out doing destruction 

I had to respond... you’ve been baiting people with that stupid line for a week now. I just felt it was time to point out your stupid comparison. 

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes. You are! ...

You can't seem to focus on what's actually happening  ....  kneeling has NOTHING  to do with this ....

Kneeling is a way to protest, so yes it has everything to do with this SMFH

7 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You can’t and shouldn’t express your political views and expect to keep a job . This is basic understanding and common sense. 

I don't hear on the news of any of these companies do any firings, in fact I think they're making it safer for their ppl