The Smoakhouse Forums
CarthDawg77

Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Come on that just not true . You’re nowhere to be found when something positive or something negative happens to your party. 

according to @CarthDawg77 I'm on here all day, According to you I'm no where to be found, you 2 need to huddle together and figure this out

1 minute ago, JETT said:

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

now do what you and the others are taught to do and tell me how it's fake news etc..... GTFOH, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru ppl, yall were probably taught this way is the only reason half of you claom hes done nothing wrong..... i don't a :poop:'itt what you, kirt, carth, raider, youngdude etc thinks about me, call me what you want were all human and believe what we want, trump is a scam artist who has tricked ppl to believe him while he hides his lies etc

I just wish people would use their own eyes, ears, and brain and analyze the facts.  You know, the videos of what comes out of people's mouths.  Review that and think for yourself to know if the left narrative is correct. Not what some leftist back of #### tells you that you are supposed to think.

I know you have been searching high and low for most of the day to come up with a video of Trump saying something one tenth as racist as Biden's actual videos.  And a snopes half truth was your best source.  That is truly sad and should tell you all you need to know.  But you will take the medias #truth over facts.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not hardly 

If I get upset because of some stranger posts Comments to me on a forum, I have major issues... but sorry it dont go that way I get humor out of yall

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

according to @CarthDawg77 I'm on here all day, According to you I'm no where to be found, you 2 need to huddle together and figure this out

Pro America your aren’t. I admit you’re not the biggest hater on here but close.

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I just wish people would use their own eyes, ears, and brain and analyze the facts.  You know, the videos of what comes out of people's mouths.  Review that and think for yourself to know if the left narrative is correct. Not what some leftist back of #### tells you that you are supposed to think.

I know you have been searching high and low for most of the day to come up with a video of Trump saying something one tenth as racist as Biden's actual videos.  And a snopes half truth was your best source.  That is truly sad and should tell you all you need to know.  But you will take the medias #truth over facts.  

Nothing on the internet is facts, so why do you posts articles of something then debunk it when someone else does... hypocrisy at its finest, you can tell someone's lying when they can't look you in the eyes or when his own ppl say he meant something else when he said it (TRUMPS FOLKS) I don't see anyone on here defending bidens remarks

If I get upset because of some stranger posts Comments to me on a forum, I have major issues... but sorry it dont go that way I get humor out of yall

Ok bud whatever you gotta say to help

You never fail to reply back to my posts; Not always with facts, but you Do respond!😜

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Pro America your aren’t. I admit you’re not the biggest hater on here but close.

your opinion, like someone else posted if we talk football we can all get along, when it comes to politics we have different views, it's that simple shouldn't be enough to start name calling.... but once they start calling you names you know they've dug deep 

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Ok bud whatever you gotta say to help

yes sir 

Just now, JETT said:

Nothing on the internet is facts, so why do you posts articles of something then debunk it when someone else does... hypocrisy at its finest, you can tell someone's lying when they can't look you in the eyes or when his own ppl say he meant something else when he said it (TRUMPS FOLKS) I don't see anyone on here defending bidens remarks

Every time you say you are going to support him, you are defending his remarks... See how that works?😜

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Every time you say you are going to support him, you are defending his remarks... See how that works?😜

I will support him over trump any day of the week, as will many more Americans... but keep listening to kirt :rofl:

1 minute ago, JETT said:

your opinion, like someone else posted if we talk football we can all get along, when it comes to politics we have different views, it's that simple shouldn't be enough to start name calling.... but once they start calling you names you know they've dug deep 

.... like when they call you “jockey” or “Lover Boyz” that’s when you know they’ve dug deep...😜😂👌

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

now do what you and the others are taught to do and tell me how it's fake news etc..... GTFOH, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see thru ppl, yall were probably taught this way is the only reason half of you claom hes done nothing wrong..... i don't a :poop:'itt what you, kirt, carth, raider, youngdude etc thinks about me, call me what you want were all human and believe what we want, trump is a scam artist who has tricked ppl to believe him while he hides his lies etc

I've never claimed he's done nothing wrong.  I don't think he is a nice person or somebody I'd want to know personally.  But I can promise you that if he had said racist stuff in the past it would be on video and posted daily for the world to see.  He hasn't said anything close to as racist as Biden who you are willing to back without question.  Just don't be a hypocrite.  If a woman claims rape, she should  report it to the police.  If someone calls a person racist, that person should have supporting evidence better than snopes half truths and opinion articles.    

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You never fail to reply back to my posts; Not always with facts, but you Do respond!😜

most ppl respond when getting responded to, don't you think, or does it work different in your mind? SMFH

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

.... like when they call you “jockey” or “Lover Boyz” that’s when you know they’ve dug deep...😜😂👌

jockey is old news, lover boyz wasnt to you bud damn you sure fit the narrative 

Just now, JETT said:

jockey is old news, lover boyz wasnt to you bud damn you sure fit the narrative 

Really? Who were you addressing with the lover boyz comment then? It came when you & I were responding to one another.... Who was it for?😂

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

It is a fact when you see a video of someone talking, those words came out of their mouth.  You know like Biden's video.  Did you notice that neither you or your leftist buddies condemned Biden's racist remarks but you said that Trump was much worse....yet he never made any remarks close to Biden's?  That is the definition of hypocrisy.  Ironic that you can't see that

1 minute ago, JETT said:

they don't like any articles here regarding trump unless its good stuff

They gotta puff smokescreens today and in the days ahead cause in the words of Gunny Highway, Trump is a cluster well you know what....:rofl: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

You basically lost an argument when you resort to that 

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

It is a fact when you see a video of someone talking, those words came out of their mouth.  You know like Biden's video.  Did you notice that neither you or your leftist buddies condemned Biden's racist remarks but you said that Trump was much worse....yet he never made any remarks close to Biden's?  That is the definition of hypocrisy.  Ironic that you can't see that

Wasn't it you who got on here and said trumps remarks about grabbing women by their 😻 was took out of context... can you defend those words or not?

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

You basically lost an argument when you resort to that 

Ok, great to hear cause a few of you love the name calling especially Kirt and the others

4 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

I agree my brother and Joe never had to enter into a federal court consent decree cause he refused to rent to minorities....https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

That's because Joe has never made a nickle that didn't come out of a taxpayer's pocket🤣.  Just because someone files suit, doesn't make it true.  Maybe you can help Jett find that mysterious video of Trump saying something racist.  Doubtful, but dam that guy could use the help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That's because Joe has never made a nickle that didn't come out of a taxpayer's pocket🤣.  Just because someone files suit, doesn't make it true.  Maybe you can help Jett find that mysterious video of Trump saying something racist.  Doubtful, but dam that guy could use the help.

If that's not enough look up trump racist remarks and get your popcorn ready the Playlist is a mile long