Biden has a History Of Racial Controversies.

CarthDawg77

17 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He will once he has become so successful in his business & he sees all his money going to people who won’t hit a lick at a snake, but have everything he does, at his expense.. 

rather help those ppl than pay for trumps vacations etc... its my money I spend it how I feel... my business is super successful 

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

What evidence?  A video of one lady saying that a building that daddy Trump owned supposedly would not rent to a black man.  Wow, that is a powerful bombshell.  I'm sure the Trumps screened their own tenants at all their apartment buildings.  Do you expect people to take you seriously?

Maybe the man was denied because of the same reason I don’t own my own Lear Jet... I can’t afford one!

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

rather help those ppl than pay for trumps vacations etc... its my money I spend it how I feel... my business is super successful 

You’ll spend What’s Left, how you feel. If things keep going like they have with everybody getting free phones, etc, You might get to enjoy a little of it🤨

6482F7EF-8D26-493F-BBDB-016C53FA10D9.gif

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

You’ll spend What’s Left, how you feel. If things keep going like they have with everybody getting free phones, etc, You might get to enjoy a little of it🤨

6482F7EF-8D26-493F-BBDB-016C53FA10D9.gif

Yeah, you don't understand how my business works or how much I make.... money is no issue in my line of work, if you want a job C'mon down ill screen you the same way trump does his ppl and probably send you back to Carthage

.animated_1589569024040_463810334738225.gif

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah, you don't understand how my business works or how much I make.... money is no issue in my line of work, if you want a job C'mon down ill screen you the same way trump does his ppl and probably send you back to Carthage

I thought about you this morning when I passed a vacuum truck with the word “Septic” on the side of the tank... Never saw that once before today on an oilfield vacuum truck. Oh, and by the way, I’m retired!😜

Just now, JETT said:

Wow, you despise racism SO MUCH that you will racist him back to show how much you despise racism.  Not sure that is sound reasoning but it might be insightful to your true character.  

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Wow, you despise racism SO MUCH that you will racist him back to show how much you despise racism.  Not sure that is sound reasoning but it might be insightful to your true character.  

Treat the way you've been treated or they'll take advantage of you, sorta like the ppl protesting tired of all the BS thats been going on many years... but if you think I'd hire any of you, your wrong yall spend to much time on here :rofl:

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You’re right. Almost as bad as calling young black men “Super Predators” like Mrs. Clinton. Hell Bill was pi$$ed at Teddy Kennedy for supporting Obama. Told him “damn Ted that Boy woulda been getting our coffee ten years ago”. Hell fire you can’t blame them. His buddy and her self proclaimed mentor, Sen Robert Byrd, brought the Klan to West Virginian. Hell he was even one of those Grand Wizards or Dragons or whatever the fuq those Democrats like to call themselves when they’re dressed in their clean white linens. Trump may very well be a racist pos. He was a Democrat until like a decade ago. 

Still a Democrat 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Treat the way you've been treated or they'll take advantage of you, sorta like the ppl protesting tired of all the BS thats been going on many years... but if you think I'd hire any of you, your wrong yall spend to much time on here :rofl:

Same as You, Bossman, but like I said I’m Retired!😋

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Same as You, Bossman, but like I said I’m Retired!😋

I don't know anyone retired who says retirement is "the life", most of my customers want discounts because their ,"retired" and live on a fixed income and i sucker in and help them

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You should be on YouTube or some kind of social platform. Not to endorse one party or the other, but to proclaim how great America is. With all the injustice in the world, a black man at the tender age of 27, can style and profile. To quote Don King “Only in America baby. Only in America”.  

life is great bro..... blessed is an understatement 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Jett, I hate say it.  But you actually did say it.  In case you don't realize what you are.

hypocrite

[ hip-uh-krit ]

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I don't know anyone retired who says retirement is "the life", most of my customers want discounts because their ,"retired" and live on a fixed income and i sucker in and help them

I never said retirement is “the life” but it ain’t bad at all. I have a little side gig to chip in a few coins.

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

I agree. I wasn’t being cynical. Young black men and women who are successful need to get out in front of this thing. Whitey didn’t keep you down. What’s their excuse? 

No one will keep me down I hustle and work my azz off weekly to give my family a good life

14 hours ago, JETT said:

You find that video of Trump actually saying something racist?  Heck, you had all night.  Surely there is one clip out there that accidentally got leaked by a disgruntled employee.

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You find that video of Trump actually saying something racist?  Heck, you had all night.  Surely there is one clip out there that accidentally got leaked by a disgruntled employee.

yep already posted go back and read, you were probably raised to think things were normal and not racist.... well as you can see all over the nation folks are fed up with what you claim is not racist

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

yep already posted go back and read, you were probably raised to think things were normal and not racist.... well as you can see all over the nation folks are fed up with what you claim is not racist

What things?  Post the racist quote from the video then.  Let everybody see.  What did he say that was racist?  You posted a video about him saying s-hole country and one video about him saying several disparaging things about women.

@JETT I'm not sure you understand how this works.  If I claimed that Joe Biden gropes children in front of their parents and you said it wasn't true, I would need to be able to show you proof.  So I would post evidence that backs up up my claim:

@JETT If I say that Biden is a racist and says racist things.  Then you say it isn't true.  Then I should be able to produce a video like this one below showing that Biden says racist things.  You say that Trump is more racist that Biden yet can't produce a video of him saying one single racist thing.